LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

His little problem (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

Mary nods as she gets the clothes out and lays them on the little couch. As Lilly diapers herself Mary rinses the tub out and dries it like she is supposed to do.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Mary opens the door and they leave the bathroom and then they go into the main lobby where they see a male slave holding a tray of glasses of white wine. He never says anything to the ladies but he bows to them as the tray stays level offering them a glass. Mary knows she is driving so doesn’t take a glass, she makes the offers to Lilly “would you care for one for our drive?”

Mary leads her to the car and they get into the front seat “I’m sorry I pushed this on you and guilt tripped you into eating... but I really did make the red velvet cake for tonight.” She backs the car out of the driveway and pulls away from the house

Mary enters her two story home and turns on the lights as she sits down the diaper bag on the floor by the door. She heads to the kitchen and turns on the lights and opens the fridge and asks Lilly “want a glass of wine Lilly?”