His little problem (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Mary stops the act and carries Lilly to the big bathroom in the first floor. She sits Lilly down so she is standing up. Mary takes off the dress and diaper cover off of Lilly. “Stand in the bathtub and I’ll get you cleaned up”

“I don’t know what got over me” she says as she collapses into the sofa in the bathroom holding her head in her hands. She knows she messed up and isn’t sure what to do

Mary lifts her head up and smiles as she goes through the diaper bag pulling out some regular clothes for Lilly “I can do that... do you want to grab some beers before we get there?” 

Mary smiles wide “wine is perfect with me. Do you prefer White or red?” Mary asks her as she untapes the diaper that reveals the waterproof sheet is full of pee

Mary unties the rope so the sheet falls into the tub, she lets the pee run down the tub and then turns the tub on. She removes the sheet and throws it away before letting the tub fill up. “Does a bath sound like a good idea? I will even let you wash yourself.”

“Whenever you are ready to get out and dried off I’m ready. I don’t have any underwear for you to wear just diapers but I do have normal clothes for you.” Mary says as she goes through the diaper bag and pulls out a pair of sweats and a pair of slide on shoes for her 

Mary lays the diaper on the floor and spreads it out “do you want to do it or want me to?” She is blushing as she is nervous about tonight going forward