His little problem (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Mary gets Lilly out of the car and holds her hand “come on, it’s not bad and the only men serve drinks and are in chastity.” She smiles at Lilly as they stands on the steps 

Mary knocks on the door using a coded knock and then the door opens a crack and she gives another code word and they enter. Soon Lilly can see this is an underground bdsm club. “It’s not so bad is it?” It’s a nicely furnished home with a  chandelier hanging from the ceiling that has actual burning candles lighting it.

As they walk through the house to the back kitchen Lilly sees that all the men have chastity cages on and are serving drinks or chained up to their master with a leash. As they walk Mary tells Lilly “this is a woman zone tonight and all the men are either servants or slaves that can’t be left alone. No one will hurt you tonight, unless they ask me first.” She hugs her new friend

Mary turns to Lilly... she said the wrong words and regrets it. She finds a quiet padded bench to sit down on, “sit down Lilly. I didn’t mean that they would really hurt you. I am into spankings and whips, that’s what I mean by hurt.”

“Are you okay with those kinds of things? I don’t want to make you do anything you don’t want, and I didn’t even plan on doing those to you tonight anyways... I just want you to meet some of my other friends.” Mary wants what Lilly wants

“Are you sure? This can get pretty violent here. you can always tell me what you don’t want to do.” Mary stands and holds her hand out “come with me I want you to meet my friends.”

Mary smiles as she enters the kitchen. Lilly can see there are adult highchairs with babies in them, adults that look like babies, they have bottles and bibs and are being fed baby food. Mary bends down and tells Lilly “see... it’s not bad in here, it’s the basement that is bad.” Mary stands up “hi girls! I brought a little friend with me this time! This is baby Lilly! Wave to the girls Lilly.”

They all coo at her and wave back “hi baby Lilly! It’s so good for you to join us!” Mary picks Lilly up and the waterproof sheet poof out around her

(be back later on)