LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Addy's Accidents

addyhadanaccident

Just the start of a little fantasy type story. Involves female desperation, accidents, wetting, diapers, masturbation. Male father figure with some sexual tension, but no sexual contact between them at this point. If I continue it may include sexual situations between the two main characters or introduce another male. In the future I plan to include poopy accidents too. 

Addy pulled her damp hair into a ponytail and took a deep breath. The sand was hot under her feet and her bathing suit was warm and damp from a mixture of sweat and a recent jump in the lake. Her friend on the other side of the net served the volleyball and she lunged forward and bumped it over. The ball overshot the players on the other side and rolled down the grassy embankment on the other side of the beach.

While someone retrieved the ball, Addy turned toward the lake and watched a man on a paddle board approach the shore. He stumbled a little and jumped off the board when he hit the sand. He took his baseball hat off and Addy’s heart leapt. Her heart knew him before her brain could put the pieces together. She took a few steps forward toward him, squinting to get a better look. He was late thirties probably, with honey blonde hair. His beard was short, but the rest of him was long.

Addy watched as he pulled his board further onto shore and dropped his paddle and lifejacket in the sand. The man snugged his hat back on and glanced around, pausing for a second when he saw her.

“Shawn?” she said.

“Addy!” someone yelled, but not soon enough. The volleyball smacked right into the side of Addy’s head.

Addy collapsed, mostly because of the surprise. “Damn, oww!” she whined as she held her hand to her head.

“Oh my gosh, are you okay?” Amanda yelled as she ran to Addy. “I’m sorry I thought you were going to turn!”

Addy laughed. “It’s okay, I was just-”

Addy’s stomach somersaulted as Shawn walked up the beach toward them. She knew it was him, without a doubt she knew it was him.

He crouched a few feet in front of her, almost pinning her down with his hazel eyes. “Are you okay?” he asked.

Addy nodded.

Shawn glanced around at Addy’s friends, then back to Addy. She knew he was waiting for her to make the next move. It wouldn’t be appropriate for him to introduce himself unless she wanted him to.

Did she want that?

“Shawn?” she asked again.

Shawn nodded. “Addy?”

Addy nodded.

Shawn smiled and all of a sudden Addy felt her shorts grow warm and wet. Shawn glanced down and Addy clamped her legs shut. Of all the embarrassing things to happen. First she got hit in the head with a volleyball and now she was peeing her pants? She desperately tried to stop the hot pee from flowing through her bathing suit and shorts and into the sand. Eventually she got control again and nervously piled sand around her butt and thighs to hide the evidence.

Shawn gave her a gentle look and stood up. “I’ll be eating lunch over there if you want to chat,” he said, nodding toward his board.

“Hey, you know him?” Seth, Addy’s friend, asked.

“Umm, yeah, just a friend of the family,” she said. “I’m going back in the water.”

Addy got up and ran for the water, hoping no one would think the wet patch on her jean shorts was from pee. She swam in the shallow water until she cooled down. Shawn was sitting next to his board eating a sandwich. She wanted to go talk to him, but what did he think of her? She was sure he knew that she peed her shorts.

Shawn knew almost everything about her though. The good and the bad. He had been her therapist for nearly a year, during her senior year of high school when it felt like everything was falling apart. She hadn’t talked to him for almost nine months now and she desperately wanted to catch up.

Shawn must have sensed that she was staring at him, because he glanced at her and smiled. Then looked away.

That was like him though. He didn’t like to pressure people. He always let Addy set the pace.

She adjusted her bikini top and finally walked toward him, until she was standing about thigh deep in the water in front of him.

“How’s your head?” he asked with a grin.

Addy rolled her eyes. “It was your fault for distracting me!”

Shawn laughed. “Sure, sure, I’ll take the blame.”

“What are you doing here?”

Shawn raised his eyebrows. “Enjoying the weather, just like you.”

“Sorry, that was rude. I was just surprised.”

“I can see that. How have you been?”

Addy shrugged. “Good. Freshman year was good. I met a lot of new people.”

“That’s great. I’m happy for you.”

“It’s just weird seeing you...” she trailed off. She couldn’t stop looking as his chest and stomach. Shawn wasn’t muscular or anything. He was just average. A little hairy maybe. She would have killed to see him with his shirt off a year ago, when all she felt was attraction toward him. That feeling had faded with time though. It morphed into something more like affection and appreciation. Seeing him in just a pair of swim trunks was stirring that old feeling back up though.

“Yeah, I know,” he said. “I’m just like everyone else though, remember? And I have a camp on the other side of the lake.”

They chatted for a while before Addy went back over to her friends to get a drink and have a snack. She couldn’t stop watching Shawn though. She wanted to talk to him more. Eventually, she went back over to him. They stood about knee deep in the water to stay cool without having to go all the way in while they talked.

“Right, I remember that you were worried about your roommate,” he said. “I’m glad it worked out.”

Addy stirred the sand around with her foot and nodded. “Yeah, me too.”

That’s when it hit her. An overwhelming urge to pee. She pressed her knees together and whimpered for a second, but before she could run toward the bathroom it started coming out. “Oh no!” she cried as hot pee flooded her bathing suit and through her shorts.

Shawn glanced at her crotch. She knew there was no mistaking what was going on. Her shorts had been dry before she started peeing and now they were dark and wet. Pee spilled out of her bathing suit, drenched her shorts, and rolled down her thighs.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe this is happening!” she muttered as she dove into the water to hide the evidence.

“It’s okay,” Shawn said softly. “Accidents happen.”

“Not to nineteen years olds!” she cried.

“Good thing you’re at the beach.”

“Not all day though! We’re camping tonight. What if I have an accident while we’re camping?”

Shawn shrugged. “Wear a diaper?”

“No way!”

Shawn laughed and shrugged. “You could go home.”

“I came with my friends.”

“I could take you back to my house I guess.”

Addy’s heart leapt. She wanted that more than anything. She would have jumped for it when they were in therapy together, but even now the idea was so appealing that she could barely contain her excitement at the idea of it. She was afraid he’d take it back if she seemed too eager though.

“Would you mind?” she asked softly.

“No, not at all. You’ll have to ride on my paddle board though.”

“I can do that.”

“Okay then. Do you want to get anything from your campsite?”

That evening, Shawn left Addy at his cabin while he went to the small town for pizza. When he came back, he also had a paper bag.

“What’s that?” she asked as she took a slice of pizza.

“Oh just something to protect my furniture.”

Addy blushed. “I’m not going to have another accident.”

“Yeah, I don’t know, two in one day… No offense, I like you Addy and I’m willing to help you out, but I don’t want you peeing on my couch.”

Addy signed.

“You probably want to get out of those damp shorts anyway.”

Addy was still in her bathing suit and shorts, damp from the trip across the lake.

“Let me wash them for you.”

Addy took a bite of pizza and reluctantly looked in the paper bag. “Diapers?” she cried. “Shawn! No!”

“There’s no shame! Lot’s of people wear them.”

All Addy felt was shame. Shawn was doing her a favor though, and she wanted to spend more time with him, so what choice did she have? She finally took one of the diapers and went to the bathroom. She wasn’t sure where he found diapers like this. They were adult sized, but thick and plasticy like baby diapers. She peeled off her bottoms and unfolded the diaper. She put it between her legs and was surprised how soft it was. She rubbed the diaper along her pussy for a second and felt her nipples harden.

“How’s it going?” Shawn asked from the other side of the closed door.

Addy jumped and started undoing the tapes. She couldn’t get them taped and hold the diaper though. It kept slipping.

“Umm, it’s kind of hard. Maybe I need to lie down.”

“Okay, come out and use the bed.”

Addy held the diaper around her and waddled out of the bathroom. Shawn looked at her and paused, then grabbed a towel from a hall closet and lead her down the hallway. He laid the towel at the end of a bed and motioned for her to lie down.

“Here,” he said as he leaned over her.

Addy’s embarrassment burned. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she’d be in her old therapist’s house, let alone have him diaper her.

“Oh!” Addy cried.

“What?”

“No, no no!” Addy grabbed her crotch and pulled the diaper closer to catch a spurt of pee. “What’s wrong with me?” The pee spurted into the diaper and a little dribbled down to her butt to be absorbed by the diaper there. Tears fell down her cheeks too.

“Addy, hey, hey, it’s okay.” Shawn wiped the tears from her cheeks with his rough thumbs. “It’s okay. I’ll be back in just a second okay?”

When Shawn came back, he had a box of wipes and a fresh diaper. He talked softly to Addy as he wiped her and slid a fresh diaper under her butt. “You’re going to be okay. You just got a lot of sun today and drank a lot of water. Then you were surprised to see me. It’s just a few pee pee accidents.”

Shawn pulled her up so she was sitting on the end of the bed and Addy hugged him around the waist. He smelled like sunscreen and warm cotton. “I’m so sorry,” she said.

“Come on, let’s get you into a dry top and eat.”

Addy wore a tank top while Shawn washed her beach clothes and they sat on the couch eating pizza and watching the sun set over the lake. Addy’s diaper felt strange. It was bulky and soft. It felt simultaneously embarrassing and secure. She couldn’t help but keep squeezing her legs shut to feel the bulk between them.

When Shawn went to take a shower, Addy ran her hand along the diaper. She liked the crinkly noise and the way it felt on her clit. She patted it a few times, then rubbed a little, until her pussy was wet. Shawn had a set of narrow stools at the bar and she went over to one and straddled it so the wood seat pressed the diaper into her pussy. She ground against the chair, back and forth, back and forth while rubbing her nipples.

“Oh, I-” Shawn said.

Addy froze.

She had been so into what she was doing that she didn’t hear him come out of the bathroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and stared at her.

“Oh my gosh, I’m sorry!”

Shawn cleared his throat and looked away. “No, it’s okay. Everybody does it. I can see why you’d… Nevermind, I’m going to get dressed.”

After the bedroom door closed Addy wasn’t sure what she wanted. Her pussy was throbbing and demanding release, but she was so embarrassed. Finally, she couldn’t help it. She started grinding again, this time harder. Her clit rubbed on the warm damp diaper and all she could think about was making it wet with her juices. Finally, with an involuntary moan, she climaxed and the diaper grew damp.

When Addy got up from the stool, she opened her legs and looked at the middle of the diaper. She hadn’t peed, but the blue line in the middle had disappeared. She put her hand on the diaper and held it against her throbbing pussy and sighed.

Later that night, Shawn and Addy sat at the table playing cards. This time, Addy didn’t realize she had to pee until she felt the warmth in her diaper. She gasped and looked down. The diaper was rapidly turning yellow and she could feel her hot pee pooling before it soaked in. “Oh no, I’m having another accident!”

Shawn set his cards down and looked around the edge of the table. “Mmmhmm, looks like somebody is going pee pee.”

“I can’t stop, I can’t stop going pee pee.” Addy grabbed her crotch to try to stop the flow.

“It’s okay, just soak your diaper, that’s what it’s for honey.”

Addy knew after Shawn called her honey there was no stopping the pee. She moved her hands and spread her legs and let the pee fill up her diaper. It swelled between her legs and she rocked forward to feel it better. When she was done, she gingerly touched the outside. Surprised to feel that it was warm and soft, but dry.

“Looks like little girl had a big accident,” Shawn said.

Addy nodded, her bottom lip involuntarily sticking out in a little pout.

“Maybe you should stay in your wet diaper for a while to learn your lesson.”

Addy tried to hide her smile and she rocked forward and enjoyed the warm squish between her legs.

Archived