LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demon and human(private

Gavin

“Okay but I will check to be sure.” Jody pulls the back of her diaper open and sees that it is wet. “You are wet little one. Why would you lie to mommy?”

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“It’s okay I’m sorry you didn’t know. I will be easy on you. But let’s get you changed so you don’t get diaper rash. Do you want to pick out your diaper?” Jody is truly sorry for her words and wished she could take them back

“I don’t like it when you lie to me, but I won’t punish you for that this time. Just know I don’t like it.” She says as she picks her up and lays her down on the changing table. “Now you need a clean diaper before our movie tonight.” She pulls down Tiffany's pants so she is just in her diaper and shirt.

“I will add it to your list of punishment marks. On the weekends is when I administer the punishments.” She says as she untapes the diaper and pulls it away from her body. 

“Yes you may but you need to get a onesie on and brush your teeth before you can be tucked into the crib.” Jody says as she takes off Tiffany's shirt

Jody stops her and wraps her into her wing and holds her close. “First you need to let mommy dress you and then I need to change Candy and dress her in jammies and then you two can brush your teeth together.” She holds her close as she explains the routine to her, Jody uses her hands as she finds a white onesie and puts it on the changing table.

Jody soon has the onesie on Tiffany and sits her on the floor. “Stay here on the rug and play with the blocks.” She picks Candy up and lays her on the table.