Demon and human(private

Gavin

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“Tiffany... I’m not going to talk about this anymore. I am tired and need to get some sleep.” Jody says as she extends her wing “now come lay down with me and snuggle into my warm wings.” 

Jody sighs and falls asleep. She has the monitor for Candy’s room near her head. At 5:30 she gets up and makes Candy’s bottle with the stage one formula that contains relaxant and a small dose of regression drugs added. Jody warms the bottle in her wing as she goes to wake up Candy at 6. “Morning my sweet candy girl, mommy is here”

“I hope you slept well in your big girl crib. Mommy wishes she had a crib like yours” Jody says as she lifts candy out of the crib. “Does baby candy need a diaper change?” Jody asks as she pulls candy's diaper away from her back

“I will get one that is bigger, one that actually fits you.” Jody says as she sits down in the rocking chair “I have your bottle of milk. Now lay down so I can feed you.”

“Shhhh baby girl I know you do and you will... but right now you need your milk.” She puts the nipple of the bottle into Candy’s mouth. Hopefully the relaxing drugs will take effect soon.