LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lame Florida Mommy

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

When I originally posted this it was titled "Awesome Florida Mommy". I have deleted this post as someone pointed out to me that the domme who took the photos, took some outdoor photos. Although these outdoor photos were not there (or I did not see them) before the post, I am deleting the link as I am opposed to public displays.

I know many may disagree, but I have always felt that this fetish is a private matter, not to be flaunted. Putting others in the postion of being unknown participants in your fetish is just wrong, no matter what the fetish, which is why I am opposed to obvious outdoor activity... and also why I have deleted the post.

Before I get flamed, just let me state, if you are incontinent or are descreetly wearing under your clothes I feel no issue. But some members of the community feel it is okay to flaunt their diapers and such; it is this action I am opposed to. In any case, I know I will probably get flamed for my closetedness, but as someone who had unwanted sexuality forced upon me at one point, I cannot in good conscience approve of public fetish play.

Flame me if you must...

Archived