LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught in the Act (private w/ baby-jade747)

lebeau13

Seeing him like this shocked jade a little but she needed to stay calm. She had down a lot of babysitting and used her experience.

”aww Martin course I’ll help you.” She shuts the door and walks over to him guiding him out from behind his desk. “If you need theses for medical reasons you really should wear at all times.” She undoes his trousers and slides them down his legs and then she pulls his briefs down slowly once he’s naked below the waist. 
“be a good boy and lay down please.” She said it kind of slipped out from all the babysitting she had done.

As she comes Martin is sacred she will make fun of him and when that didn’t happen he relaxed a little. He relaxed even more when she shut the door. He felt safe with Jade as she guided him from behind the desk. “I don’t need diapers medically” he is troubled by that comment “truthfully Jade...” he breathes hard again, “the diaper just came from the messenger.” He says quickly as she undoes his trousers. He slightly pees when she pulls down his briefs. Martin blushes as he slowly lays down for her. Was he called a good boy? It must have slipped out. He lays down and keeps watching Jade.

“Martin I won’t tell anyone I promise. But can you tell me why I’m diapering you if it’s not that you need them.” She lifts his legs and slides the thick diaper under his bottom. She couldn’t believe how easily he had let her do this.

she did it up nice and snug. “You look really cute” she says smiling

“Thank you Jade for not telling anyone.” He says as he blushes not looking her in the eyes. He lays there as she lifts his legs high in the air as she diapers him up snuggly. Once she finishes diapering him he turns even redder he hasn’t answered her why he has the diaper or why she is diapering him up. “Can you please grab my phone off my desk jade.” He hopes she doesn’t ask him again and just gets the phone.

Jade looks at him as he still refuses to tell her why. She was trying not to laugh she was tempted to tell him it was her blackmailing him but thought she better not at least not yet.

”I’m here to help of you ever want to talk about this” she says looking at him laying there she reaches up to the desk and hands him his mobile.

“I know you are here to talk about anything.” Martin doesn’t take the phone “just take a picture of me like this.” He asks nervously. He looks up at her as he asks her to take a picture. He sees she is smiling at him but can’t tell if she is laughing at him or not.

Martin breaks down crying after the flash goes off. “I am being blackmailed.” He sobs as he rolls into a ball on his side. As he rolls on his side Jade can see he has already made good use out of the diaper.  “I am a good person.” He sobs into his arms and starts hyperventilating and can’t catch is breath.

• 4 months later...

Jade looks at Martin in a wet diaper and feels victory is nearly complete as she takes a few pictures of him which clearly show the diaper is wet. “I don’t understand what could they have on you that would be so bad if people found out.” She says faking innocence. 

He didn’t want to tell her what exactly was going on so he didn’t answer her “please, just let me put my pants back on.” He tries to grab for his pants. As he is trying to grab for his pants he can feel how wet his diaper really is.