LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught in the Act (private w/ baby-jade747)

lebeau13

Jade had only left university a few months ago and was lucky to get the job as intern at such a big company but even though she felt lucky she wanted more she hoped to climb the ladder quickly.

her boss Martin seemed really nice but she had a feeling he was hiding something so one night as she was sitting at her desk doing some of her work she watched him leave and that his office door wasn’t locked. She looked round and as there was nobody around she sneaked in.

after a few minutes browsing on his pc she found what she needed he had been stealing from the company. She gathered her evidence and then left to hatch her plan.

once home she created a new email address and sent him an email. The email was mummy@bogle.com.

i know what you’ve done what’s stopping me reporting you.

she left it short she couldn’t wait to get a response

Martin is at home enjoying his night with his wife. He has an ugh oh moment, “did I lock my office door? Did I? Yeah I must have” he shrugs off the thought and goes back to dinner and a movie in. He kisses his wife while they are on the couch.

Martin walks into his company and goes upstairs to his presidential office. He gets his keys out and puts his hand on the door and it swings wide open. Ugh oh he forgot to lock his door. He walks in and everything looks the same. His papers everywhere and his computer screen is off... wait it’s on, that’s not how I left it. Was someone in here? Oh well it was probably the cleaning person bumping the screen.

He fires up his computer and logs in with his secure password. He grabs a cup of coffee and sits down to check his email like he does every morning. As he is looking through the same ole emails from the same people he sees one from mummy@bogle.com, that is new. He clicks on it and reads it...  who knows what he's done. How did they know and who are they going to report him to? He is the president of the company, he built this company. He ignored the email and trashed it. He never replied.

He goes about his day as normal and keeps himself busy.

Jade woke up early the next day and went into work once getting dressed she wore a really short skirt as that’s what her boss seemed to like and she wanted him to notice her and be focused on her all day. So he would t be able to concentrate properly.

as she started to work she saw him walk into his office and was disappointed when she didn’t get a response and decided to take it further she sat typing at her desk and wrote a new mail.

i know what you’ve done you’ve been stealing money from the company and even hiding it from your wife what’s it worth to not take it to press and the police.

she attached a few pictures of bank statements and over evidence.

so he wouldn’t expect her as soon as she pressed send she walked into his office with files and placed them down on his desk.

”sir all done and ordered exactly how you want, would you like your morning coffee” she said 

As jade walked into the office he closed his email, there is stuff on there she isn’t allowed to see. She is in this really short skirt that every person in the office loved on her. She didn’t try to hide her panties when she would bend over the desk giving files to his staff. She wore a push-up bra that made her boobs seem like boulders inside her shirt. Whenever she is near his office he can’t concentrate on anything but wanting to bend her over his desk and take her from behind.

She bends over his desk, pushing her breasts together, he thought they would pop right out of her button down shirt, to lay the files near him. “Thanks Jade for the files” he says as he keeps his eye contact on her breasts. “I have my coffee, but thanks anyways.” He hopes she will leave soon so he can answer the 80 emails he has to get to by 10. “That will be all Jade” he shoos her away.

Jade walks out smiling to herself her boss saw her as a piece of meat she couldn’t wait to teach him a lesson. She went back to her desk and checked her email and got on with some work waiting to see her bosses reply.

she hadn’t decided how to play this yet completely but she was going to have fun and was confident she could get a promotion out of this the idea of having her boss do as she says excited her a lot.

Martin got back to answering his emails, he answers them in order and it takes him an hour and a half to get to get to his new emails. He reads this new email from this weird email address and is shocked to read the attachments.

He rereads the email 10 times, how did they get this information. How did someone know his password to his computer? Who would have guessed it? He responds nervously.

who is this? Where did you get this information from?

He sends the email off and gets back to his work that keeps piling up on his desk.

Jade had managed to get a lot of the days work done when she was alerted to an email from her boss she read his response there was no way she was letting him know who she was yet till she had him trapped.

you will find out who I am when I’m ready. You were a silly little boy leaving your office door unlocked and your computer on. I think you need your bottom spanked. What’s it worth to you to keep it secret.

He worked on his paperwork but kept his email open. Soon he received an alert on his email. He read it. Maybe he can get the tech guys to trace the IP address... no bad idea then they will know too. Crap. He is out of options and decides to answer it after he eats lunch.

Before he leaves his office he lowers all the blinds and locks it up as he leaves. Whoever this person is they have access to his personal office and he isn’t taking chances that they will enter during lunch.

He leaves to go to the break room. One thing he was known for was eating with his employees at lunch time. He always orders in food from a restaurant at lunch and when it was someone’s birthday he orders cake and balloons. Today he got a make your own sub station for lunch. He sits makes his tuna sub and sits down at a table eating his lunch lost in his own head.

Jade walks into the lunch room and seeing Martin decides to head over she wanted to flirt with him. She walks over and sits down. “Sir I hope you Don’t mind me joining you for lunch that looks tasty just like you.” She says on purposely showing him her boobs as she sat down.

smiling to herself she knew the last person he would suspect was her. She started eating her lunch she had a chicken pasta salad. Watching him eat his sandwich she was excited about seeing him in a diaper drinking from a bottle she had big plans for him. 

He wasn’t paying much attention when Jade sat down and joined him. He barely even saw her boobs. He must have misheard her. Did she say that he looks tasty, his mind must be tripping. “Of course Jade you can join me. I’m not some big bad person” he says smiling. Martin always picked the interns with the best “assets”. “How is your lunch today?” He asks trying to make polite conversation with her

“Thank you, I know your not you’ve always been nice to me.” She says smiling she gently rubs his leg.

she takes a few bites of her salad then gets some on the fork and guides it towards him. “I made it myself please try some.” She says hoping he would let her feed him.

she looked at him she did like him and would love to have him all to herself.

Why was she touching his leg? No one ever did that in public. He keeps his hands on top of the table so he wouldn’t get caught rubbing her leg. She made her own lunch, why didn’t she eat what he provided, it’s alright as long as she is happy. 

He looks around the room and sees no one is looking and takes a bite from her fork. He nods as he eats “it is very good jade” he says in almost a whisper. He smiled at her as he enjoys his tuna sub. He finishes his sub, he stands to get a bag of chips and asks  “would you like a bag of potato chips to go along with your pasta salad Jade?” 

“I’m glad you like my cooking, oh yes please hun.” She says smiling at him as she watches him walk over to get the crisps. She decided to change her plan slightly imagining him in a diaper thinking about him waddling about already.

”Martin I’ve always liked you , do you fancy going for drink after work.” She says as he returns and she finishes her pasta salad.

Why is she calling him hun? He returns with the chips and sits them by her hand. He sits and as enjoys his he almost chokes, “a drink jade? I have a wife I love, I can’t jeopardized that.” He says looking downwards, he has a lot on his mind with the blackmailer.

“Oh Martin I know your married I just wanted to be with friends.” She says looking at him. “I wouldn’t want to do anything to risk your marriage.” She says as she eats the crisps.

”well I’m going to head back to my desk is there anything you need this afternoon.” She says smiling at him.

He walks back to his office chatting with her as he walks. “Maybe just one as friends.” He says touching her lower back. As he nears his office door he tells Jade “this afternoon will you bring me a large glass of water.”

he opens his office door and takes a deep breath... now to answer that email. He turns his email on and rereads the blackmailer’s email. How did they get all these pictures of his finances. They must have just sent him a doctored up photo to get him to send them money. He spends an hour looking through each line of the photos and compares them to his own. Damn he has been caught red handed. He hears a knock on his door and it’s Jade. He hides all his papers before he lets her in. 

“I look forward to it sir” she says as she sits down at her desk she answers an email from a friend and then looks towards her bosses office door she decided to give him a bit of time to stew over the email and sent him another email on a time delay so it arrive when she was in his office.

she then gets up and gets a glass of water from the cooler Looking to make sure no ones watching she drops a few drops into the water to make sure he had an accident and takes it to his office knocking as she enters the office. As soon as she does she hears a ping on his computer.

the email again from mommy@bogle.com read. I don’t like being made to wait for that you will be punished. You will receive a parcel this afternoon in your office and I want a pic of you wearing the item in it.

a few seconds later a messenger arrived. Knocking on the door. “Excuse me are you Martin blank?” He says before handing over a small parcel. Inside was an adult diaper.

As he hides his papers when Jade enters with his glass of water he gets a new email, he doesn’t even look at it until she leaves. He thanks jade for the water and sits it down.

Martin reads the new email when she leaves; who is watching him, there was no time limit given on the blackmailers email to return the email, wait... what is coming in the mail!? He soon starts typing an email back to the blackmailer and he gets a knock on his door. “Come in” the says. “Yes I am Martin Blank.” The messenger handed him the small package. He drinks his water and opens it. “What in the hell is this!” He yells in his office loud enough Jade can hear him. He quickly hides the diaper in his desk as Jade enters after hearing him yell.

Jades sitting at her desk smiling as she sees the messenger enter the room. She’s in the middle of typing out a letter when she hears him shout. Jumping up she heads straight for his office. “Sir what’s wrong.. ? You ok” she says faking concern in the voice she hoped she would be last person he suspected of this.

”sir what was in the parcel I’m here to help” she says looking at him

As he pushes his desk drawer closed, when Jade enters, he closes his fingers in the drawer when he quickly pulls out his finger he is shaking it. It is turning red and swelling up. “Damnit!” He shouts “my finger; oh yeah Jade, I’m fine. It’s just a bad day. Oh the package, it’s nothing big. Just a personal item.” He continues shaking his finger. Jade can see that the water she gave him is almost empty and he is crossing his legs doing a pee pee dance of sorts.

“Ok sir I’m sorry for disturbing you.” She leaves quickly and types up another email

ive been waiting long enough I want you to leave your office door unlocked and send me a picture in the next two minutes of you in that diaper or I’ll be emailing the police and your wife.

she presses send and keeps a close eye on her office door 

He quickly realizes he has to pee and isn’t going to make it to the toilet. Hey, maybe this diaper will be useful. Before the email arrives he calls in jade “Jade, can you help me with a project... and quickly”

“Please help me” he is almost crying and is holding the diaper. “I have to pee and can’t make it to the urinal. Please Jade I need you to” he gulps and takes a deep breath “I need you to diaper me.” He turns his deep red face and neck down and to the side in shame