LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered prison (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

The guard picks Lexie up like a baby, she is still dressed in an orange straight jacket and just a diaper with the locking pacifier in her mouth

ryan plays in them sandbox 

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The male guard carries Lexie outside and holds her so she is looking at the other kids playing and so she can see the sky and clouds “right now it’s red yard time and I’m letting you watch the others play. Maybe tomorrow baby Lexie can play with the others.”

”what happens if we are bad?”

The guard tries to talk to Lexie and explain the rules in a calm voice. “Lexie, please try to calm down. You will be able to play with the others tomorrow if you are calm. If you get in trouble tomorrow you will be locked in a little room by yourself all day with one toy in a soundproofed room”

”okay” Ryan says as she goes back to playing in the sand

The guard holds Lexie close to his chest and sits her in his lap so she can watch. “If you are moved to the yellow level you won’t get to play with others and have to earn your way back down here... and it might take you a year or more”

ryan laughs as she plays.

The guard holds her hair “Lexie. I run the yellow area. I will enjoy taking care of you full time” he laughs by her ear

ryan keeps playing as she smells zoey “what you making zoey?”

“Would you like that Alexa?” The guard uses her real name

ryan helps make the sandcastle 

a guard comes out “thirty minutes girls, take some time and enjoy the blue sky today”

The guard carries Lexie into the orange room and holds her close as he sits on a couch. He puts Lexie facing him “Lexie, do you want to stay here in this nice calm area with these nice girls?”

ryan lays down and looks up at the sky watching the clouds.

“Good. Now it’s almost dinner time, do you want me to feed you want the other girls get?”

”time to line up girls. Dinner is on the table. The green cups don’t have milk, the blue ones do.” Ryan lines up

As the girls enter the room they have a bib put on them as the crawl to the tables. On the girls trays they all have meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy with green beans and a chocolate chip cookie and only a spoon. Ryan gets a green cup. Once all the girls have sat down the guard says “eat”.

”look Lexie, they have an extra tray here for you.” The male guard says to her showing her the good looking food.