LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered prison (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Lexie I will take care of you all day today, just calm down”

ryan lines up behind zoey, the guard changes each inmate into a new clean super thick diaper that makes them only crawl. As she goes down the line she gets to Zoey and lifts her up

He still can’t understand Lexie and just rubs her back “shhhh baby, I am here for you. Inmates don’t get a choice do they?” He says laughing as he spanks her on the back of her thighs to emphasize that she isn’t going anywhere.

she changes zoey into super thick diapers and sits her on her butt on the ground. She picks up Ryan and changes her and sits her next to zoey. After the guard changes all the girls she opens up the door to the outside red yard.

the red yard is a grassy area that has a sand box, riding toys, swings that a guard pushes the inmates in, and lots of blankets on the ground for laying up at the sky.

The guard grabs a fist full of her hair and pulls it “Alexa, stop moving! I am here for you today, tomorrow it will be someone else. SO STOP MOVING” he slapstick back of her thighs hard

The guard takes Lexie over to the changing table and lays her down “now I’m sure baby needs a clean diaper, doesn’t she?”

ryan stops and goes to play with zoey in the sandbox, crawling everywhere

“Oh so baby doesn’t need a change then? I guess Lexie has no pee pee for miss amber” he smiles wanting her to nod that she needs a diaper change

”hi” Ryan says to zoey

“That’s what I thought.” He lays her on the table and untapes her diaper for miss amber. He blows into her diaper area before miss amber comes to the table. As he leaves the side he holds onto Lexie’s hair

”wow, is it bad here?”

“I don’t trust you moving on miss amber, Lexie. so I am holding you still” miss amber changes her dirty diaper and puts a clean super thick one on her and fastens it up and pats the front.

”oh ok, it’s such a change from the jail”