LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another "Special Diaper Day"

To any ABDL, all diaper days are good ones, however there are always some more memorable than others, which in turn become ‘special diaper days’.  The following account tells of one of my ‘special diaper days’.  It began when my wife went to a bridal shower for an expectant women from my wife’s workplace.  Since it was in a town about an hour away, I knew she’d be gone for several hours.  Because of that, she sent her cousin Lisa to our house to be my “baby sitter”.  As soon as my wife left, my ‘special diaper day’ started.  Lisa said simply:  “Its di-dee time”.

All during my “di-dee time” she only talked baby talk or sang lullabies to me.  I never talked either, rather I just cooed, giggled, pouted, or cried just like a real baby.  To start our “di-dee time”, she dropped the gate on my adult crib and invited me to step in.  Once she lifted the gate and it clicked shut, I knew I’d be staying in the crib until I had used my diaper for its intended purpose.  First off, she undressed me, then dressed me in a pink cloth diaper and plastic panties and pinned little pink satin bows in my hair.  I got a hard-on when she diapered me, probably in anticipation of what I knew was sure to come.  She also gave me a little pink pacifier to suck on, as well as a few little rubber or plastic toys in my crib for me to play with.  I stuck a plastic baby rattle down the front of my diaper and used it to poke at my growing joystick as I lay on my back.  Whenever the one-eyed snake tried to come out the top of my diaper, I pushed it back in with the rattle.   When she saw me doing that, she pulled my hand out of my diaper and slapped my wrist with a spatula she kept there for ‘future use’ and then took the baby rattle away from me.  When she did that I cried and fussed just like a real baby. 

She turned on a small electric fan which sat on top of my nursery dresser.  She aimed it toward the mobile which was suspended from the ceiling above my crib.  My wife (mommy) originally put the fan there to ‘ventilate’ the room when she would change my stinky diapers.  The moving air made the pieces of the mobile make a musical tinkling sound.  The moving air also made the pieces of the mobile ‘twinkle’ like little stars as the room lights reflected off them.  She also had my record player going, which played familiar lullabies as well as other ‘baby’ songs.  The mobile as well as the music got me ‘in the mood’.  She put a plastic liner in the crib for me to lay on. The liner protected the crib’s mattress in case I “leaked”. 

Next came ‘feeding time’.  She sat me up and spoon-fed me some warmed baby food from a jar.  She mixed a laxative as well as some “other things” with the baby food.  Later on I asked her what those “other things” were, but she refused to tell me.  I suspect it may have been some sort of an aphrodisiac.  She skipped the bottle of warm formula and instead ‘nursed’ me from her bare breasts.  She did that by dropping the gate on the crib, removing her shirt and bra and hovering over me while shaking her shoulders and teasing my lips or the tip of my tongue with her nipples.  She also tormented me by tracing ‘figure eights’ all over my face with her nipples.  After that she cradled my head between her breasts, rolling her shoulders and tossing my head side to side, with her dangling breasts slapping the sides of my face.  When she was done slapping my face, she let me suck on one of her breasts for a while.  I tried to get as much of her breast into my mouth as possible, almost gagging on it as my pleasure pole started throbbing.  When she did that to me I had the most beautiful orgasm in my diaper.

When she was done ‘feeding’ me and my joy stick had shrunk back to normal, I gushed a big warm pee-pee. I enjoyed the warm feeling of the pee, first in my crotch then eventually spreading over my entire diapered area, as my entire diaper eventually became warm and wet.  I loved the way the pee just made my diaper so soft, warm and cozy.  I cried like a real baby and pumped my legs as I lay on my back in my crib in my soaking wet diaper.  The crying and leg pumping was due to the pains in my tummy as the laxative started working.  I passed tons of gas, during which she nick-named me ‘thunder butt’.  After that the helpless feeling came as the poopy started coming out, despite my desperate efforts to hold it in.  Realizing that I was losing the battle, I finally surrendered and pushed the rest of it out while giggling with glee as I filled my diaper to capacity.  I had a very naughty feeling as I giggled and cooed with delight and rocked back-and-forth on my hands and knees in my crib in my sopping wet and fully loaded diaper.  The rocking motion caused my big load of poopy to shift to the front of my diaper where it pounded and slapped my balls as I kept rocking back and forth.  When I stopped due to exhaustion, she ‘took over’ by slapping my poopy diaper crotch with the spatula as the poopy continued pounding my balls.  She did that until I got my breath back. Then I started in again, increasing the tempo of my rocking and slapping until I had another orgasm.  After that she fondled me through my diaper and plastic pants making me have a third orgasm.  After that I fell exhausted in peaceful bliss onto my tummy with my entire 'male anatomy immersed in a warm, mushy and slippery mixture of cum and poop.  I waited for the spanking that was certain to come, while moaning with great satisfaction from all of my orgasms.  When she noticed that I was squirming in my mess and enjoying my ‘time after’, she scolded me and spanked me with the spatula and told me what a naughty little baby I was, just in fun of course.  When she spanked me, I cried just like a real baby.  Because of the spanking, I got hard again, but I couldn’t cum because I had ‘run the well dry’ from all my previous orgasms. 

My wife came home as Lisa was cleaning me up.  She noticed my dirty diaper.  It was sitting on top of my dresser, dirty side up, since Lisa hadn’t disposed of it yet.  She noticed that my diaper had just as much cum in it as it had poop.  So she said to Lisa:  “It looks like baby Albert had a good time, but how about you?  Were you (sexually) satisfied too?  Lisa said: “No. not really”.  Then my wife said to me:  “You just get in your play-pen now and let Cousin Lisa climb on top of you and sit on your face and do her thing for as long as she wants”.  Once Lisa was sitting on my face, she pulled her skirt back down over my head “just for privacy”.  Since the bottom elastic on her panties was pretty well shot, I pushed her panty crotch to one side with my tongue, so I could get my tongue inside of her.  By that time I had ‘re-charged my batteries’ and was ready for more orgasms.  Words can’t describe how incredible her orgasms were, as she continued pounding my face and tugging at my tongue.  Her orgasms came like waves rhythmically pounding the sea shore. I eagerly gulped her ‘juice’ as she continued bouncing up and down on my face. I could hear my wife chanting in the background:  “Giddy-up go, giddy-up go, get him good!  Atta’ girl Lisa, I knew you could do it!”   I reached around back and hung onto Lisa’s butt cheeks for the wild ride.  Since she had gulped so much air during her many orgasms, her tummy looked like she was pregnant.  After she finished and seeing that I hadn’t come yet, Lisa said: “Let’s try something altogether different”.  So she turned around, facing the other way.  She then lowered herself as she spread her cheeks to trap my face in her butt crack.  Without hesitation or prompting by her, I worked my tongue up her butt as far as it would go.  She started pounding my tongue with her wild farts.  I reached around and put my hands on her tummy and enjoyed the feeling of her tummy muscles alternately tensing and relaxing as they worked to push all that hot, moist and stinky air out while she bounced up and down.  I kept my tongue in her hole, in spite of her wild bouncing.  When her farts made my tongue vibrate, that’s what took me ‘over the top and made my rock-hard pleasure pole shoot more of those hot slippery ropes all over the inside of my play pen.  Call me a hearse, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

• 7 months later...