LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen Bedwetter (Private with Padded_Princess)

Lavellan

"Yes, ma'am." Jason said as he took his lunch and hopped out of the car. He waved his mom goodbye before heading inside. Class was normal as usual, but Jason paid more attention which made his teachers happier. His good mood seemed to be contagious as he at lunch with his friends. Foolishly, they help and juice drinking competition and Jason won. But they were dismissed to their next class before he had the chance to go to the bathroom. Thinking nothing of it, he continued on with classes. 

His need grew as the end of the day came and he once again tried to use the bathroom before going to study hall. This time, the bathroom was blocked off by the janitor's cart meaning it was being cleaned. So, he went on to study hall hoping his mother came soon. Trying to bury himself in homework to forgot, he shifted constantly. 

By some stroke of luck, his mom arrived fairly quickly and he shimmied his was out to her car. Belatedly he remembered the milkshakes his mom had promised, and while he knew he didn't need more to drink, he didn't want to put a damper on their day. So, sucking it up, he tried to sit still so as not to show how bad he needed to go to his mom. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leanne smiled seeing her son get into the car." Hi honey, What did you do in school today? Did you remember to call your dad?" She pulled off and started driving to Coldstone as she knew how much he enjoyed their shakes. 

"My meeting went really well so well in fact that I was thinking we go catch a movie after our shakes and then go out to dinner. Hows that sound sweetie pie?".

Leanne parked in front of Coldstone and it had a bit of a line as they walked inside. " You can get a large one today since your doing so well with... things as of late".

"We just reviewed stuff. Uh...my teachers seem happier with me." He told her knowing she'd like to hear that. "And I was thinking I'd call him when I got home." 

Trying to be casual, he tried crossing his legs, but that only seemed to press on his bladder. And of course his mother wanted to have fun. Going out to a movie then dinner? He would love to, but there was no way he could hold it until then. "Yeah that sounds fun." He told her with a forced on smile. The Coldstone should have a bathroom right?

Jason's hopes were dashed as soon as they walked in however. Yes, there were bathrooms, but the line was about as big as the one to get milkshakes. And his mom was promising him a large! Normally he'd be ecstatic but now he could barely stay still constantly shifting from foot to foot. Mustering up courage, Jason pulled on his mom's sleeve to get her attention. "Momma I have to pee. Like really bad. But the line is too long." He said with blushing cheeks. "I really gotta go." He could feel himself leaking in his underwear already. It was only a matter of time before he pissed himself if he didn't find a bathroom. One that didn't have such a big line. 

As they stood in line Leanne noticed her son's movement. The squirming moving from foot to foot. She was certain he had to use the bathroom but didnt want to embarrass him by asking him like he was still a toddler. Leanne smiled when her son informed her of his need. She looked toward the restroom and saw the long line. " I dont suppose you can wait in that line. Across the street is a convenience store I'm sure there line is short if theres even one at all. Go ahead and run across to the street and use the restroom. By the time you get back I'll have a table and a big shake waiting for you okay". 

Leanne didn't want to embarrass her son but this was the second time awake he had a sudden urgency to go. She wondered if maybe he was ignoring the urge until it was to late or if he genuinely didnt realize it until he was at his limit.

Jason nodded quickly as he almost darted out the door. The wait for the pedestrian light almost made him lose if but luckily it changed fast. He burst into to convenient store legs trembling and bee lined for the bathroom regardless of the cashier watching. There was no urinal, only stalls, so Jason ducked in one of those only to struggle with the door lock.

Those precious seconds proved to be too much as his bladder gave way and he was uncontrollably wetting himself. "Noo, stop." He whined but his bladder didn't care. Before too long a dark patch appeared on his pants, dripping down and creating a trail down his leg. It just continued on and on until there would be no hiding it. He couldn't go back to Coldstone. Felt to upset to even leave the bathroom. But his mom would be waiting and he needed to tell her. 

Jason stood, teary eyes and ashamed as he fished his phone out of his pocket. Shaky hands dialed his mothers number and he held the phone up to his ear. It rang a few times until the line picked up. Jason gave her no time to speak before he was sobbing out a response. "Mama I didn't make it. It," he sniffled heavily. "I was in the stall but the door wouldn't lock and-and-" he cut himself off, not needing to say anymore. 

Leanne was just about to order when her phone rang. She had barely said hello when Jason told her what happened. She could tell by his tone he was distraught. Walking out of the store Leanne walked to the Target across the lot while talking to him. " Oh sweetie I'm sorry that happened. Everything will be okay I'm going to get you a change of clothes and it'll be like it never happened okay? Give me a few minutes and I'll be there honey".

Leanne got into the store and moved quickly she grabbed a pair of sweat pants and sandals since she was sure his shoes probably got wet. She then went over to the infant/toddler area where she grabbed a pack of wipes. She debated it for a moment but decided it was best if she got him some absorbent underwear for the ride home. Leanne was sure he would be upset but it was for the best. She grabbed a small pack of pull ups with characters from the movie Cars on them. The pull ups wouldn't hold a full wetting but they would work until she got him home.

Paying for her items Leanne grabbed a towel from her car and went into the convenience store. With a brief greeting to the cashier she went into the restroom. Only one stall had a closed door and she could see a puddle on the floor. Gently she knocked on the door. " Sweetie it's me. I got everything we need to freshen you up can you open the door?"

Jason felt better as his mom promised to help him. He knew she'd never leave him there, but it felt nice to know anyway. The time it took her to get the items and come back, jason managed to stop most of his tears. Unlocking the stupid lock on the door he let it swing open to reveal his mom holding bags from Target. She didn't look mad either even though Jason probably looked like a mess. Piss stain on his pants, red eyes and raw cheeks from rubbing the tears away. 

What happened to him? He used to be a big boy. 17. But now all he felt like was a little boy who couldn't keep his pants dry. What would his friends think? "I'm sorry, mama." He sniffled. "I waited too long." He wanted to hug her, but he was covered in pee. So he settled for wrapping his arms around himself in a pseudo hug. 

It broke her heart seeing her son looking so distraught. The sad expression and look of disappointment reminded her of when he was 3 still potty training and he would get so upset with himself if he had an accident. Fortunately for her Jason was in the ADA stall so there was plenty of room for her to come in. 

Something about ther way he was hugging himself red eyes tear streaked cheeks. She just wanted to pick him up and console him.  She smiled knowing he didn't hug her because he was wet. Well she was his mom and as a mom it came with risk.  She put the bags down and wrapped her arms around him giving him a hug.  Kissing his forehead she smiled at him. " It's okay baby accidents happen.  Let mama get you cleaned up". 

Leanne folded and placed the towel she grabbed on the floor beside him. Kneeling down she undid his shoes and guided him to lift his foot letting her take off one shoe and sock. Having him step his bare foot on the towel before removing the other shoe and sock. 

Once he was on the towel she began undressing her son. She unbuttoned his pants and gently pulled the soaked denim down his legs. " Hold onto my shoulders so you can step out your pants sweetie". 

When his pants were off next came his underwear. As she slide his underwear off she looked up at him and smiled. " see isn't that better already getting thos wet clothes off baby?" Helping him out of his underwear she put the pants and underwear into a target bag taking out the wipes.

Leanne opened the pack of wipes and set to work cleaning her son wiping down his legs and feet first. When his legs were clean she got more wipes and gently wiped his pee stained bottom and crotch. When Jason was as clean as he could be Leanne took out the pack of pull ups and took one out. " Spnt be upstart sweetie your still my big boy but I think you need a little protection right now okay?"

Jason let his mom direct him. Her kind words made him feel a little better about the whole thing. He watched her clean him up quickly but efficiently like she'd done it before a million times. Hell, she probably had when he was younger. The wipe was cold, but he'd deal with it if it meant he was clean. Jason nodded along to whatever Leanna was saying. Her encouragement keeping him from crying again. 

As the pull-up was brought out, Jason felt his lip tremble but he nodded. "Okay." He probably wouldn't use it, but it would help if he had another close call. Which he didn't plan to. But then again he didn't plan to have this accident either. He didn't have to as for help as he knew his mom would already do it, much like she'd always done. His mom took care of him. And right now that meant helping him step into his pull-up. 

It had Cars on it. Jason couldn't help but like the design. He even liked the Toy Story and Mickey designs on his diapers, it was the fact that they were diapers that set him off. But even now...he wasn't as opposed to them as he was before. 

"Can...can we still get milkshakes, mama?" He asked hesitantly. 

Leanne smiled proud of her son for understanding that for right now the absorbent underwear were the best choice. She helped him step into the pull up and pulled it up his legs and over his bum. Satisfied that it fit well Leanne unfolded the sweat pants and helped her son into them as she had the pull up and placed the sandals in front of him. Gathering the bag with his wet clothes and the other with the wipes and pull ups she stood and smiled.

Jason looked so hopeful but worried that he would lose his reward for having an accident. Leanne kissed his cheek and smiled. " Of course sweetheart, I am very proud of you for letting me know what happened and being such a big boy wearing your pull up with no fuss. Let's go put these bags in the car and then we can get those milkshakes." She opened the door and washed her hands at the sink. Grabbing the bags again Leanne took her free hand and held Jason's walking him out of the store. " I think after milkshakes we should head home. Not for anything bad I just think you need a little rest before the movies. After your rest you can call your dad and then we'll go out okay angel".

Jason smiled happily as they walked out of the store hand in hand. The pull-up was a lot like the diapers in the sense that it was a thing he could feel and was aware of, but he was much less self-concious about them. They were nowhere near as thick as the diapers. And with the sweats on, he was sure there was no way his pull-up could be seen. 

"Okay, mama." He agreed as she brought up a rest. He didn't want to fall asleep in the movie theater after tiring himself out crying. That would ruin their fun day. So he needed a nap. Just a little one. And he could talk to his dad when he woke up! That was good news seeing as how what happened last time he was on the phone with him. 

If anyone noticed his new change in clothes, they didn't react as Jason and his mom stood in line for milkshakes. And if anyone noticed him holding his mom's hand, they didn't point it out. But it was comforting just like the forehead kisses and the hugs. She wasn't mad and she was going to to take care of him. Jason loved that. 

Leanne smiled happy her son was no longer upset. She was glad he agreed to the nap as she was certain he needed one but she didn't want him to think it was a punishment. When it was their turn Leanne ordered their milkshakes getting a large with extra sprinkles for Jason and a regular size for herself.

" Honey why don't you get us a table while I wait for our shakes okay". She didn't want him feeling like he wasn't still her big boy so she had given him an independent task. Leanne could still remember when Jason was potty training how upset he would if he haff an accident. He would cry and keep saying he wasn't a baby over and over it would continue until she gave him a "big boy" job. 

Leanne was also glad to see the pull ups were discreet enough to go out in. She would see how this weekend went but she was thinking he may need the extra protection while he was out during the day.

Jason nodded happily as he went to take a seat near the window. His back sat to the wall giving him a good view of the whole place. There were plenty of people milling about with their families, and it could easily make someone jealous. But that was one thing Jason never experienced. 

It was as his mom was walking back with their drinks that Jason smiled brightly. It was almost as if he hadn't just wet himself and caused a scene in the store across the street. 

Leanne brought over the shakes placing Jason's in front of him. She also put down several napkins. " Here you go sweetie a big shake for my big boy." She sat down and had a sip of her shake. " So honey are you excited to see your dad next weekend? He's really looking forward to your visit." 

Leanne kept the conversation simple and light. She didn't want Jason upset or stressing over accidents out of his control. Leanne recalled he had asked her earlier in the week to go out with friends on Saturday but she couldn't recall where or for how long. She would have to ask him while they enjoyed their shakes. She knew Jason was sometimes upset that he had to check in with her more than some of his friends but he would always be her little boy. Besides it wasn't often she denied his plans as long as he gave all important information and came home by curfew.

"Thanks, mom!" Jason said immediately as he took the cup and took a big sip. The cold sugary treat was nice after a day of school. The praise was nice as well. Embarrassing sorta, but mostly nice. As he was asked about his dad Jason fidgeted in his seat that would be an issue. Even if his dad knew about his diapers and supported him, Jason felt there was no way he could be as comfortable as he was with his mom. The casual cuddling, the praise, the diaper changes... "Yeah. I really wanna see him. It's been a while." Jason said truthfully as he licked the whipped cream off the top of his milkshake. 

Looking to change the subject, he asked. "Mom, I can still go with my friends to the mall on Saturday right? We'll probably be there a few hours. We planned to get pizza and take the girls to Build-A-Bear." 

Leanne smiled though Jason was nervous his dad had always been a big teddy bear when it came to him. She had no concerns about James ability to meet Jason's needs over the long weekend. Leanne laughed as her son brought up his weekend plans. " Oh the girls Hmm. Any girl in particular I should know about?" She smiled at her son knowing he was at an age where dating was taken seriously and was practically status quo.

She sipped her milkshake pretending to think it over. " Hmm I don't know. A day at the mall with your friends who knows what trouble you'll find" she teased laughing as she nodded her head. " As long as your chores are done you can go." 

Jason's face turned red as he was teased about the girls. "N-No! They're just friends!" He said quickly still on the awkward side of 17. Of course he didn't think girls had cooties or anything but he was no Casanova either. He'd hoped to have a girlfriend though by the time he graduated high school. But truthfully a lot of his time had been occupied by struggling with his bedwetting. But maybe now that could change...

"Okay!" He answered as he took his phone out to confirm the plans with his friends. As the message sent off he took another sip of his shake all around happy and content. 

Leanne laughed seeing her son scramble to clarify the girls were just friends. Not yet but soon she knew he would have his eye on some pretty girl. She would have to remind James to have the talk while Jason visited. She loved her son and taking care of him but no way was she becoming anyone's grandma just yet. Leanne check the time and saw it was getting later. " We should start heading home so you can rest and then catch a movie. You can finish your shake on the way sweetheart".

She stood up grabbing her own drink and led the way to the car. Getting in once Jason was buckled in she started the drive home. What should have been a 15 minute drive became 30 with evening traffic. " Goodness theres so much traffic today. What movie do you want to see honey?"

Feeling a little playful, Jason looked to his mom. "Not to say I don't have girls knocking my door down. I'm a catch, mom!" Jason said as he carried his drink out to the car, sipping it occasionally as they drove. He felt lucky he didn't have to pee when they hit the traffic. Just how many other boys were hyperaware of their need to pee? Jason wondered with a hint of annoyance at himself. What girl would wanna date a bedwetter? 

"Um...whatever marvel movie is out right now." He said in response to her question about the movie knowing you could never go wrong with Marvel. And it would give him something to talk about with the girls on Saturday. Win-win. 

Leanne laughed enjoying their conversation. " Marvel it is honey and of course the girls are after you. You got your good looks from me after all". I park in front of the house and turn off the car. " Go on up to your room. I'll be up to change you in a moment I'm just gonna start a load of laundry. She didnt mention it was the clothes from his accident she was washing feeling no need to upset him about a minor task. 

Leanne waited for her son to go upstairs before grabbing the bag of soiled clothes from the car. She sprayed the clothes and added a scent booster to the wash before getting them in the machine and starting it up. Satisfied it was out of the way Leanne made her way upstairs and knocked on her son's door. " Honey can I come in?"

Jason shared his mom's laughter as they pulled into the driveway. He followed her instructions and walked to his room without complaint. As he waited for her to come back, he kicked off the sandals and slipped the pants down his legs. When his mom knocked on the door, he was already laying down in just his pull-up and shirt with the diaper supplies around him. His mom did all the hard work, the lease he could do was the easy stuff.

"Yeah, Mama." He answered back rubbing his eyes. He actually did feel pretty tired now. 

She smiled when she came in and saw her son laying down supplies out. He looked just as adorable in his pull ups as he did his diapers. " Thank you honey for taking everything out. I see somebody who's ready for a nap". 

She tore the sides of the pull up raising his legs she removed the pull up from him.  Leanne took out a wipe and gently wiped him down before sliding a fresh diaper under his bottom. She sprinkled powder on his bottom and rubbed it in before lowering his legs. Leanne sprinkled powder over Jason's crotch before securely pulling the diaper up and taping it in place. Tossing the pull up in the trash Leanne pulled Jason's blanket back. "Into bed sleepy head a nap will do you some good"

Jason felt himself drift off as he was changed from pull-up to diaper. It made him feel so safe and relaxed. His mama was here. She would take care of it... When she announced she was finished Jason only gave a small whine as he curled up to his pillow under the blankets of his bed. "'Night mama." He mumbled, eyes already closed. 

It wasn't hard to fall asleep. No the poor boy was exhausted. But for once, he rested on without wetting his diaper. Mostly probaby due to having emptied his tank earlier in the service station bathroom...

• 5 weeks later...

Leanne busied herself with cleaning the house and sending some emails as her son napped. Remembering his dad was buying supplies today she sent a text suggesting him to get a pack of pullups as well. Two hours later is was going on 7 pm. Leanne went up to her son's  room and rubbed his back waking him gently.

" Time to wake up sleepy head. You don't want to miss our movie. Did you have a good nap sweetie pie?". She smiled and kissed his forehead as he woke. " Do you need a change before we go honey?"