LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen Bedwetter (Private with Padded_Princess)

Lavellan

Jason shot up in bed out of a deep sleep only to realize he was too late. Too late, because there was already a sizable wetspot on his blankets spreading out from his crotch. He cursed as he jumped out of bed, turning on his bedside lamp to assess the damages. This had been happening for week now. Not every night but more days than not out of the week. 

The boy didn't know what was wrong. It started from simple dreams of rivers and forests and suddenly he was waking up with wet pajamas. He seemed to have been keeping it secret so far, but there were quite a few near misses and he was afraid his mother was getting suspicious. But he was trying to keep her from finding out. If she found out there's no telling how she'd react. He was 17 after all. 17 year olds shouldn't be pissing the bed. They should be going to parties and driving and going to football games. But here Jason was standing in his room in the middle of the night with pee soaked pajamas. 

Jason sighed as he turned on his bedroom light and began to strip the bed. With a learned quickness he started to pull the sheets off the bed and pile them onto the floor. To protect the matress he had laid down three beach towels underneath and so far they seemed to absorb whatever wetness his blankets didn't catch. Next came his own clothes. Stripping down naked his clothes added to the pile. Pulling on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt from his dresser, he gathered the blankets in his arms and started to sneak them downstairs to the washer. He only hoped it was late enough that his mom was deep asleep. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leanna heard her son walking around the house. This was the 4th night she heard him creeping around the house late at night.  She had a sneaking suspicion here was sneaking girls over and tonight she would put a stop to it.  At 37 years of age she knew all too well ther mischief teenagers got up to and she wouldn't have her son becoming a teen parent. As he made his way down the stairs she turned on the lights.  "And where are you going at this time of night young man? " She saw his arms full of bedding and walked toward him. "Well explain yourself I'm waiting.  You've been sneaking around the house late at night all week and I want to know why?"

Jason stood, classic dear in headlights, as his mom interrogated him. His worst fear was coming true. Holding the bedding tighter he stuttered out. "I'm just doing some laundry, mom. Just...catching up on laundry!" 

His excuse was weak, but true. Hopefully his mother would see that for what it was and let it go. Turning around, he headed for the stairs once more. "I'll just put these in the wash and go back to bed."

Leanne frowned did her son take her for an idiot. Laundry at 2 AM night after night she wouldn't believe it even if she hit her head. 

" Stop right there give me this so called laundry" she takes the laundry from him feeling the wetness." Is this your bedding? " Shaking open the bundle of material she held up the pee stained sheet. 

" Jason I demand an explanation and it had better be good for my 17yr old son to be sneaking around to wash wet bedding at 2 in the morning. Dknt you dare lie to me again!"

"It's nothing!" Jason protested immediately as he shuffled nervously. "It's just..." 

He couldn't lie to her. She'd know right away. She'd Always been good at spotting his lies. And he was tired as it was. What other excuse could he use to get her to forget it...

"I-I drank too much water before bed or something!" He stuttered with his face turning red. "It's nothing like I said! Just laundry. I didn't know it was so late." Mostly true. Now if only his mom would just let it go. 

" Has this been happening all week? You wet your bed seriously? Your 17 you should k ow better than this...we will discuss this afterschool. Go start this laundry and get to bed and I expect you to be up and ready on time tomorrow. I'm very disappointed in you right now Jason".

She rubbed her temple in disbelief her 17 year old son was wetting the bed. She was tired and didnt ha e the energy for this right now but it would be addressed come day time.

Jason wanted to protest but he was too ashamed. His mother was saying things he already knew. He was too old to be wetting the bed. And yet here he was with wet bedding at 2am. 

"Yes, ma'am." He agreed quickly as he scooped up the clothes and practically ran down the stairs to get away from the situation. He quickly put the sheets in the wash before adding soap and turning it on before going back to his room to sleep like his mom said. He was glad he had fresh sheets stored away in his closet for this very reason and made the bed before crawling inside. 

Slowly, Jason fell asleep to the sound of his own breathing and tried not to think about what was to come tomorrow. 

The next morning came with his alarm clock beeping in his ear. Jumping out of bed, this time dry, Jason rushed to get ready on time before meeting his mom downstairs so she could drop him off at school. He was even a little early just in case his mom woke up in a bad mood. 

Leanna hadn't slept well feeling distressed that her almost adult son was acting like a child. She had been up the rest of the morning deciding how to handle this. When her son came downstairs for school she was dressed in jeans and a plain black t shirt. She said nothing as she drove him to school.

Parking in frontof the school she looked to him. " Come straight out here after school no playing with your friends or chatting. I was up all night and found a solution to you problem so we'll take care of it today". She kissed his cheek and waited for him to walk into the school. 

Jason was nervous the entire ride to school. On edge for if his mom brought up his nighttime accident. But the ride was eerily quiet until they arrived. "Yes, ma'am." Was all he could say feeling bad for keeping his mom awake all night for some stupid bedwetting. 

Hopefully her solution could end his bedwetting and they could both get a good night's sleep. 

He sat anxiously through all his classes and brushed off his friend's offers to hang out at the end of class. Telling them all his mom was waiting for him. Getting into the car, he held his backpack in his lap as he greeted his mother. "Hi mom..."

Leanna had gotten some rest and was no longer as upset. She had a resolution to the bedwetting so she wouldn't have to wait for it any longer. Smiling she looked to her son. " Hey sweetie how was school?". She started driving toward the highway. " You and I still have to discuss you lying last night but first we are going to pick up something to resolve your night time accidents".

"It was fine." Jason said slightly more relaxed now that it seemed his mom wasn't upset. "I didn't really lie." He defended weakly. "I was doing laundry." 

Either way he sensed he wasn't going to win the argument. What he did worry about was her "solution" to his bedwetting. Surely it wasn't so simple as to be resolved in one night. "What is it, mom? Where are we going?" 

She got off the freeway and turned into a shopping center. " I placed an order for pick up. Can you go inside and get the items I ordered while I run into the grocery store and get somethings for dinner?". He would notice she had parked in front of a children's store. As she got out and got her purse she looked to him. " Do you need me to go with you or are you old enough to handle this?"

Jason frowned ad they pulled into the parking lot of a children's store. But...bedwetting was a kid issue. He only hoped nobody pinpointed him as a bed wetter. Glaring at his mother as she questioned his ability to do a simple thing like go into a store, he snarked. "I'm sure I'll manage."

He knew better than to slam the car door as he got out, but he stomped into the store with enough attitude to convey his annoyance. He ignored everyone else as he walked up to the counter labelled "Pick-Up". "I'm here to pick up something my mom ordered. Under the name Leanna?" 

The customer service was a young teenage girl.  She smiled and looked up the order. " oh yeah this was the order with the note. " She begins stacking 5 boxes of diapers on the counter along with a case of wipes and a box with containers of baby powder. She also sets a bag containing rubber sheets on top. Opening one of the boxes she holds out a diaper. " the purchaser requested you try one on and make sure they fit" she blushes and points toward the restroom. 

As Jason was most assuredly figuring out what her solution was Leanna made her way through the aisles picking up groceries for dinner.

Jason grew red as soon as the first package was placed on the counter and it only got worse as more and more piled up. This had to be some kind of sick joke. There was no way. There had to be another solution. His mom had to be pulling his leg or something. 

He wanted to shout. He wanted to throw the diapers on the floor. He wanted to just run out and leave the stupid diapers there on the counter. But he knew his mother would have a fit. "Yeah no, that's not happening. Can I just take them and go? We have somewhere else to be." Somewhere else meaning literally anywhere else but here in front of a girl who now knew the diapers were for him. She was practically his age! 

She shook her head. " Sorry but these are non refundable wouldn't it be better to umm.  Know they're the right size so it's not a waste of money? While your doing that I'll get a cart to put this all in". Not waiting for a response she went to get a cart and begin getting ther items put away.

Leanna figured he should have tried it on by now and calls his cell phone. 

Jason picked up the phone with gritted teeth. "Mom you can't be serious!" He said immediately without even a greeting. From the corner of his eye he could see a parent looking at him. Her child was clinging to her leg as they shopped but there was no mistaking that she was looking at him occasionally. He snatched the diaper off the counter out of her view and headed for the restroom to hide. 

"I don't want to wear diapers!" He whined as soon as he shut the door and locked it behind him. The object in question was tossed onto the sink counter as if it burned him. 

Leanne sighed. " its just for bedtime.  Since you can't seem to wake up and use the toilet diapers will prevent you soaking your bed and doing late night laundry. Now try it on and video chat me so I can see it fits proper. You told me you could manage this now do I have to come over there and help you? "

Leanne knew it seemed cruel but what better way to make sure he wasn't up to anything he shouldn't be. Besides that he had tried to hide the problem which to her was just as bad as lying. 

"Fine...i'll do it." Jason finally agreed thinking his mom coming to the restroom in front of all those people to help him in a diaper was too humiliating. Putting the phone down on the counter he grabbed the diaper. It shouldn't be hard. He'd seen his little cousins getting changed all the time and his aunt's changed them easily even as they kicked and squirmed. 

Pushing his pants down to his ankles and his underwear with them, he opened the diaper up. Normally his aunts would make his cousins lay on the floor, but he refused to lay on a public bathroom floor. So he slid the diaper in place between his legs and used the wall to hold it in position. The tapes were a bit of a struggle to get right soon enough he had them on tight enough that the diaper didn't slip down his legs. "This is ridiculous." He grumbled just to let his mother know now much he disapproved. 

Walking over to the counter he was mortified to hear the diaper crinkle with every step. Well, at least they were only for night time. Picking his phone up he tapped the camera icon and scowled as the video came up. He turned the camera so that it showed him standing in the mirror with his pants around his ankles and diaper on. "Happy now?"

He looked at himself with a pout. Sure, he wet the bed, but this...this was torture! Stomach full of dred he noticed another nail in the coffin of his dignity. "Oh god they have a baby print on them! Mom why?!" 

Leanne knew her son would see things her way. She was paying for the groceries when he put her on hold. She could hear him rustling around as she rolled the cart to the car. When she got to the car she got the video call. She could see the diaper was on not the best diaper job she would have to put them on him from now on but they fit. " Thank you sweetie I knew you could bea big boy and get it done." 

She chuckled softly as he noticed the toy story print on the diapers. She had in fact got two cases with toy story and the other 3 with mickey mouse. " honey they are diapers what did you expect them to look like? Now get your pants and undies back on and get the stuff. I'm at the car waiting and you have homework to do".  Leanne hung up the phone and put her groceries in the car getting in she waited for her son to come with his new bedtime supplies.

Jason heard her hang up before he could protest about keeping the diaper on be he already knew what she would say. It would be a waste of money to throw it out. But he refused to use it. Bedwetting was bad enough. 

Suddenly, he heard a knock at the door. Someone else needed the bathroom. He needed to leave. "Just a second!" Jason called to them as he pulled his underwear up quickly noticing how they compressed his diaper. Hopefully they wouldn't be so obvious under his pants. He didn't have the time to check. Instead he buckled his pants up, put his phone in his pocket, and opened the door. "Sorry." He said to the person waiting before walking passed and going to the counter where the basket was waiting. 

He ducked his head and refused to meet eyes with the teen girl as he started to push the cart outside to his mother. Rustling every step of the way. He put the boxes in the back of the car besided the groceries as he was in a hurry to leave already. Jason's face was probably going to permanently stay red. He just knew it. 

The girl thought to ask if they fit okay but by his expression he wanted to leave fast. She smiled and waved" have a nice day".

At the car Leanne waited for her son. When he got in the car his face was beet red. She smiled as she started the car and began driving home. "Honey theres nothing to be embarrassed about. Lots of little boys wear diapers to bed for protection. Now when we get home go to the table and work on your homework then you can put your new bedsheets on your bed."

"I'm not little though." Jason protested as he tried to get comfortable with the new padding under him. "I'm 17. And it's not even time for bed!" The complaints came fast, but he was just frustrated with the whole deal. He knew his mom only had the best intentions for him. 

He was mad at himself mostly for not keeping the bed dry and getting caught. Getting tired of staring out the window like a moody teen, he looked down at his lap. And he sighed seeing the obvious diaper poking through his shorts. The waistband was even poking up from his shorts! 

Leanne smiled. " Your upset I understand sweetheart but honestly aren't you glad to have protection instead if having to wash your bedding every night. A mature adult executes solutions to a problem children hide problems rather than resolving them. Your my child and so I did what any mother would and resolved the problem. Besides you look adorable in your night pants." She pulled into the driveway and got out. " I'll get the groceries you bringing in your bedtime supplies and put them in your room I'll put them away once I have dinner started." Leanne grabbed the grocery bags and went inside to begin prepping tonight's meal.

Jason nodded obediently as he got out of the car. His mom was right. She took care of him by buying diapers. No matter how ridiculous he thought he looked. She even tried to make him feel better by calling him cute. Making the best out of a less desireable situation. 

Carting the packages into the house and up to his room he sat them down on his bed. He wasn't sure where she was going to put them. Maybe in the closet. Either way, he went down the stairs and grabbed a bottle of juice from the fridge before settling down at the table to do his homework. "What's for dinner, Mom?" He asked sipping his juice.