LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen Bedwetter (Private with Padded_Princess)

Lavellan

Leanne was glad her son understood the situation and was no longer arguing about it. She saw him grab a rather large bottle of juice and thought to say something then decided he had on his diaper and he was awake so it'd be fine. She smiled and looked to her son doing his homework. " I thought spaghetti and garlic bread sounded good. ". Leanne chopped her vegetables for ther pasta sauce and added her seasonings. Once that was on the stove simmering she went up to his bedroom.

Leanne stripped her son's bed removing the sheets and towels. Opening the bag she took out a blue and yellow teddy bear print plastic sheet. Quickly she put the sheet on his bed then put his blanket and pillow on top. That done she went to her son's dresser and opened his underwear drawer.

Leanne took out his underwear having decided to ensure he kept on his diapers he would have to come to her to be cleaned up and receive them. Leanne filled his underwear drawer with both toy story diapers and the Mickey mouse ones. When his drawer was full she put the boxes in his closet and came to check on her sauce.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sounds good." Jason said as he got involved in his homework. He was smart and breezed through it. He barely reacted as his mom came back in the kitchen to stir the sauce. In fact, when he finally movef it was as he got up to throw his empty bottle of juice away. And he suddenly felt his need to pee. Usually, he'd use the bathroom after coming home from school, but this time they had gone out and he forgot. And now he'd just drank a bottle of juice. 

All it took was the rustle of his diaper when he walked for him to remember. But refused to even think about pissing in it. He wet the bed sure. But that was when he was asleep. This time he was awake. "Mom I have to go. Like...go!" He told her hoping she'd understand and let him take the stupid diaper off in order to relieve himself. 

Leanne was stirring her spaghetti sauce and decided it needed more seasoning. As she was adjusting the flavor Jason came over to her and said he needed to go to the bathroom. 

" Okay honey just hold.it one minute while I wash my hands and I'll get your diaper off". Leanne finished seasoning her sauce and went to the sink letting the water run for a minute to get warm before she suds up her hands and rinse them. Grabbing a towel she dried her hands and pointed to the living room. : Lay on the couch and we'll get that diaper off".

Jason was relieved when his mother didn't make him use the diaper, but the relief was short lived as the running water made his need to go even worse. His thighs pressed together as best as they could with the diaper and his hands were grabbing the fabric of his shorts. He was doing a stupid potty dance, he knew. But he didn't care. 

As soon as the words left her mouth he ran to the living room. His foot caught on the coffee table as he ran to the couch which almost made him lose his control. Bladder letting out a small leak before clamping down hard again. Finally, he laid back on the couch. "Mom hurry!" He whined. 

Leanne shook her head as he almost tripped. " No running in the house you know better". As he lays down the phone rings. She grabs the phone answering it.

" Hello.... yes he's here. Hold on one minute I'll get him on the phone. " Leanne hands you the phone. " Here honey is your dad". They had divorced several years ago and his dad had moved out of state. The two were still good friends and he visited often. 

As Jason talked to his dad she began undoing his shorts. " Lift your bum honey I can't do everything". Pulling his pants and underwear down she awed at the adorable baby Mickey patterned diapers on him. 

Jason groaned as the phone rang he didn't have time to wait. He had to take the phone as well which made it hard to concentrate on his bladder. "Dad?" 

"Hey there, kiddo! How's school?" His dad asked. And usually Jason loves talking on the phone with his dad. Sure his parents were divorced but there was no ill will between them so he visited his father as often as he wanted. But right now all Jason wanted was the diaper off and to not wet himself. 

"It's fine.-" and he had to pause his thought to lift his hips for his mom. He leaked again in his diaper as he settled back down now in just a diaper. 

"That's good son, excited for your next break to come visit?" His dad asked. And Jason had a realization at the same moment his mom started cooing at his baby printed diapers. He wanted to tell her to knock it off, but he was thinking about how his dad would find out about the bedwetting and then the diapers. And that would be mortifying. And somewhere along those lines he forgot to hold it and the damn of his bladder broke. It was just too much. 

"Son?" His dad asked confused at his silence. But Jason barely heard him. It was finally a release. It felt good not to hold it anymore but he was on the couch. In a diaper. In front of his mom. On the phone with his dad. The diaper of course absorbed it all no problem as was their purpose but this wasn't supposed to happen. He should have made it to the toilet. As the diaper absorbed his accident it seemed the line on the front turned blue showing he had used it. 

He looked to his mom, lip quivering and sitting in a soaked diaper while his dad still questioned what happened. 

Leanne knew Jason was worried about his dad finding out about the wetting. She also knew he needed to know for when he visited his dad. Leanne decided she would talk with him about it after Jason went to bed. 

Just as Leanne was going to take off his diaper it started to swell and the green line turned blue indicating Jason had wet his diaper. Looking at him she could see her son was ready to cry. Gently she took the phone. " Hey Jason needs to shower and get ready for school tomorrow, he'll call you tomorrow okay...alright bye James". She hung up the phone.

" Its okay sweetie at least we know it wont flood. Let get this wet diaper off and you can take a shower. I think you should go to bed early tonight. After all these nights having to get up and change your bed I think you need a good night's rest okay pumpkin". She untaped the diaper once she was sure he finished using it. Pulling his pants and underwear off his ankles she pulled the heavy wet diaper from his crotch and then raised his legs as she had when he was a baby and removed the diaper. " Okay sweetheart go ahead and get in the shower I will throw this away"

Jason managed to compose himself enough not to actually cry about his wet diaper. That's what babies did. And he wasn't a baby. It was just an accident and his mom seemed to understand that as she gently maneuvered him to take the diaper off. "Thanks, mom." He muttered as he stood up and walked half naked to the bathroom. 

He calmed down with a hot shower making sure to clean his lower region of urine since he didn't use any powder when he put it on and he didn't want a rash. He stepped out of the shower with pink skin and toweled off mostly dry. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he walked back to his room to get dressed. His mom was right. He needed an earlier bedtime tonight. The day and the past nights had been exhausting. 

Leanne finished dinner and listened for Jason to get out of the shower. She waited a few minutes then went up to his room and knocked on the door. " Honey dinners ready.  Are you ready for me to get you in your diaper?" 

Leanne wasn't cruel and knew this was a hard adjustment on her son. After all what teenager wanted to be back in diapers let alone have their mom cleaning their privates again. So she waited outside his room giving him what privacy she could and waited for him to respond. 

Jason took a deep breath to prepare himself for his mother putting him in a diaper. He wasn't sure what was worse. Her taking off his wet diaper or putting him in a new one. At least they weren't in public...

"Yes, ma'am. I'm ready." He said sitting down on the bed only to hear the new sheets he hoped they were at least comfortable to lay on. He wasn't sure how exactly she wanted to do this. He had stood the first time but he knew that wasn't the right way. So he was content to trust his mother's guidance on it. 

She came in and smiled kissing the top of his head. " Let's get you changed and then you can put on your pjs and eat". Leanne went to his underwear drawer and took out a toy story diaper. From on top his dresser she grabbed the baby powder. " okay sweetheart just lay down and I'll take car of everything". 

When Jason laid down Leanne went right to work. Opening the diaper she raised his legs and slid the diaper under his bottom. Leanne sprinkled powder on his bum rubbing it in gently before lowering his legs. After powdering his crotch she easily pulled the diaper up over his privates and taped the diaper in place. " There that wasn't so bad now was it ? Now get your pjs on and let's get you some dinner then you can go to bed".

Leanne went downstairs and fixed him a plate of spaghetti and a slice of garlic bread fixing her own she plate she placed the plates on the table. Leanne poured herself a glass of wine and poured a cup of juice for Jason then sat and waited for him to arrive.

Jason couldn't bring himself to be embarrassed. He was just too tired. And his mom was being so nice about the whole situation. Being gentle making him feel better. 

As she finished he sat up and looked down at the diaper. It fit better than when he did it. More secure. "Thanks, Mom." He said giving a small smile. "I'll be down in a second."

Going to his dresser he pulled out a pair of pajamas and slipped them on. The pants were a bit of a struggle to fit over the diaper. It left the top waistband exposed and he didn't really care. 

Going down the stairs he settled in his same spot at the table. "Looks good."

She smiled when he came to the table." Dig in kiddo it's been a long day I'm sure your hungry". Leanne started to eat and wondered if she should let him know she would be informing his dad about his accidents. She thought on it as they ate and decided not to it would just upset him and it wasn't necessary to upset him about something that was going to be done either way. 

"So tell me how was school? Anything coming up?" Leanne enjoyed their dinners and catching up with her sons day.

Jason was surprised, although he shouldn't be, how normal the meal felt. As if the last few hours hadn't happened. It was nice and he was better able to enjoy his meal. Which was as good as it looked. His mom was such a good cook and he felt a wave of gratitude for all the work she did for him. 

Putting his plate in the sink when he finish, he threw his trash away and walked up to his mother. Wrapping his arms around her waist he hugged her, really hugged her, for the first time in a while. "G'night, mom." He was ready to go to sleep. 

Leanne was surprised by the hug.  Jason had been at that stage of teenager where he avoided displays of affection with her. She smiled and hugged him back. " Goodnight sweetheart. Get a good night's rest and in the morning you can come to my room for a change". She kissed his cheek and playfully patted his padded bottom sending him off to bed.  

Leanne quickly washed the dishes and put away ther leftovers. She waited about half an hour until she was certain he was asleep and picked up the phone and dialed his father.

Jason crawled into bed with a happy sigh. He heard the new sheet crinkle as he tried to get comfortable, but found that it wasn't that loud when he had his blankets pulled up. What was annoying however, was the pajama pants. Kicking them down off his legs and onto the floor, Jason smiled. Finally, some decent sleep. He was asleep in minutes, quietly snoring all splayed out on the bed. 

James picked up the phone worriedly. The phone call with his son had ended so abruptly... "Hello? Leanna? Is Jason alright?" He asked almost immediately. 

Leanne peeked into Jason's room and couldn't help but think how adorable he looked in his diaper and night shirt.  She smiled and went to her bedroom and sat on the bed. She knew James would be worried he was a great father one of the things she loved about him. " Relax he's okay. If anything he's just  embarrassed about what going on. I found out last night Jason has been having nightly accidents. I resolved the issue though but I think he's worried about you finding out so I wanted to talk to you about it. I've put Jason back in diapers, just for bed he had an accident while on the phone with you. It was his first wet diaper so you can imagine how he felt. I know it's a shock but I need you to be supportive of this and not make him feel bad about this".

Jason slept on undisturbed. One of the best night's sleep in a while. 

James was silent as Leanna told him what was wrong. And of course he had sympathy for his son. "Poor kid. I'd never make him feel bad for something he couldn't control. Should I stock up here then? With diapers and such?" He went on to ask Leanna about diaper brands and sizes and everything he'd need to know about how to show his support for his son. She was, after all, the best source on knowledge on the subject. "And could you let him know that I'm not upset with him for this? I'd still love for him to come visit during his next break."

Leanne smiled she knew James would accept the situation. "Yes he'll be coming to visit with you over the 4 day weekend next week. You can get his diapers from a children's store he can fit the larger size. Make sure to get a protective sheet, wipes, and powder. I think he'd feel better hearing it from you than me. Talk to him about it when he calls tomorrow. If anything else comes up before next week I'll let you know". 

Leanne showered and went to sleep glad they had made it through the most recent parenting hurdle.

James took note of her instructions and arranged to do them the next day while he was out. 

The next morning, Jason woke up feeling better than ever. His bed was dry and he hadn't gotten up once in the night. His diaper, however, was heavily soaked. The line indicator was completely blue even. But that meant it had done it's job. Standing up, he noticed the swell of the diaper and only slightly blushed. "Momma, I'm up for school." He called out as he walked into her room for a change like she told him too. 

Leanne woke early as she always did. She couldnt help but think how cute Jason sounded when he told her he was up. When he came in his diaper was bulging having done its job. She kissed his forehead and took his hand. " Good morning baby, let's get you cleaned up and out of that wet diaper." She took him back to his room after grabbing a pair of his boxers from her dresser. Laying him down Leanne  quickly set to the task getting the baby wipes she opened  his diaper and began wiping him clean. Lifting his legs she wiped his bottom making sure he was thoroughly clear of any urine. Rolling up the used diaper she lowered his legs and handed him his underwear.

" See sweetheart wasn't that better than waking up to a wet bed. I'm proud of you for keeping your diaper on". Leanne kissed his forehead again and taking the diaper headed out the door. " Get dressed then come downstairs and have breakfast I'm gonna make pancakes for you doing such a good job". Leanne went to the kitchen where she tossed the diaper and started whipping up a breakfast of pancakes sausage eggs and orange juice.

Jason smiled as his mom greeted him so cheerfully. He felt that he had so much more energy now than before. With no more late night laundry trips, he was happier! Following her into his room he laid down slightly flustered at his mom seeing him nakes again and watched her change him. Her lifting his legs was still a surprise, but he found it gave him more time to just sit back and relax. Jason half expected another diaper to be put on before he remembered he didn't need them during the day. And he was going to school. He couldn't go to school in a diaper. 

"You're right, momma. That wasn't so bad." Jason agreed as he stood up and slipped the underwear on. It felt different being in underwear instead of the thicker diapers. But he didn't mention it as he got dressed for school. His good mood continued on as he came down stairs to sit at the table. He loved pancakes and now he was getting rewarded with them. He wouldn't mind waking up every morning this way! 

Leanne smiled and fixed her son a plate placing it and a large glass of milk in front of him. " Eat up sweetheart I'm very proud of you for how your handling things." She sipped her coffee and looked at the calendar. " Oh dont forget I have a late meeting today. So go to study hall and do your homework. I'll  come straight to your school to get you after my meeting".

Leanne finished her coffee and went upstairs to grab her purse and car keys from the bedroom. She could tell Jason had slept much better than he had for a while and he seemed happier. As she came back downstairs she called out. " I'm going to warm the car dont forget your jacket!" 

Jason ate his food happily even kicking his feet under the table. When he finished he washed it all down with the last of his milk and took his dishes to the sink. "Okay I will!" He called to him mom running up the stairs to grab his jacket from his room and coming back down. 

It was a bit chilly outside so he slipped the jacket on as he went out to the car. It was hard to believe only 24 hours earlier he had been anxious about his mom's plan to help his bedwetting. Now they were both happier and he was actually looking forward to going to school. Mostly to see his friends of course. Getting in, he buckled himself up and smiled to his mom. "Let's get this show on the road." He joked. 

Leanne laughed happy to see Jason in such a good mood. She drove to the school and parked out front. " Don't forget to give your dad a call after school. And do your best, if you finish your homework before I get here we'll go get milkshakes okay". She leaned over and kissed his cheek and handed him a brown bag with his packed lunch. Leanne waited until he was inside then drove off. 

At work things went as usual no surprises. Her meeting ended up taking longer than she had expected but had ended in her favor putting her in a very good mood. Leanne made a stop at for gas before heading to the school getting there at 4:30 PM.