LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for Partner for Diaper Centric RP

Lavellan

I'm looking to start up another roleplay. Female or male doesn't matter to me but I'll be playing a male. 

Expectations would be long posts or at least longish posts. Mostly centered around diapers and stuff. Maybe a little bit of babying but no nursery stuff. Some humiliation but i'd prefer it not to be public. 

I'd like to play the more submissive role. We can both play diapered characters but I'd prefer it if your character dominated mine in some way. 

Possible plots:

1. We're roomates that share the same computer and I forget to log off so you see my whole history full of diaper related things. Perhaps even find my stash of diapers and make sure I can't hide them again. 

2. You're have the interest in diapers and I don't but with some convincing you get me to try them. And you try to get me to like them. Or you blackmail me to try them. 

3. Your my boss who has found the small stash of diapers I keep in my desk. After you confront me you find I alway wear them to work. 

4. You're a parent who's tired of my wet sheets every night and tell me that to live under your roof I have to wear diapers. And somehow turn it from diapers nightly to daily until I'm not allowed to use the toilet at all anymore. 

These are just some suggestions. I'd be cool with diaper slave training, or pet play even. Things like that with you as the dom and me as the sub. Like I said I'm open to negotiating plot and stuff these are just examples. 

Feel free to PM me or reply here if you're interested.