LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Told My Brother !

This past Saturday my brother who is five years older than me came over. We hang out alot together. We have always been close since we were kids. So we got too talking about the time when I was seven, and our mother caught us tyring on some of my diapers left over from when I was four. After we talked about our childhood for awhile, thats when I told him that I wear diapers again too fullfill a need I have yet to discover. I knew I could tell him. I feel better for telling someone close about my secret.

I apologize for any spelling or puct. errors. I was never really good at spelling. :rolleyes:

That's great...

And I wouldn't worry too much about spelling errors - NO ONE spells as badly as I do! For a long time I had a spell-checker plug in installed in my browser - but that was with Windows, and Internet Explorer. But I (for now anyway) am at the end of my rope with Windows and Microsoft, so am now using Madriva Linux, and Firefox, and so far have not found a spellcheck plugin that works with Linux and this version of Firefox :( .... (Adn it's not like I just am not using Windows right now, I took it off my hard drive totally, so I still have two operating Systems, but the main one is Linux, the other, I need for a few things, but not too usefull for much anymore - CAN go online with it, but the browsers themselves are not up to date, let alone plugins for the browsers [that is FreeDOS 1.0])

That's great...

And I wouldn't worry too much about spelling errors - NO ONE spells as badly as I do! For a long time I had a spell-checker plug in installed in my browser - but that was with Windows, and Internet Explorer. But I (for now anyway) am at the end of my rope with Windows and Microsoft, so am now using Madriva Linux, and Firefox, and so far have not found a spellcheck plugin that works with Linux and this version of Firefox :( .... (Adn it's not like I just am not using Windows right now, I took it off my hard drive totally, so I still have two operating Systems, but the main one is Linux, the other, I need for a few things, but not too usefull for much anymore - CAN go online with it, but the browsers themselves are not up to date, let alone plugins for the browsers [that is FreeDOS 1.0])

Firefox 2 has an in-built spell checker if there is a release for your Linux flavour...

To be honest, my reaction to the subject line of this thread was " Why?!" but I guess you must be pretty close and able to share that sort of thing and it sounds like he doesn't judge so that's good :thumbsup:

Firefox 2 has an in-built spell checker if there is a release for your Linux flavour...

To be honest, my reaction to the subject line of this thread was " Why?!" but I guess you must be pretty close and able to share that sort of thing and it sounds like he doesn't judge so that's good :thumbsup:

Who cares about spellin

Spell whicheverway you want

But dats kewl you can tell ur brother

My brutter is too young to tell

the younger they are the more they blab to the world

Hi babyfett, nice to see you posting! ;)

I am a firm believer in only telling those that have a need-to-know. However, there are exceptions to every rule and I think it's great that you were able to share this secret with your brother. Since he participated in diaper play with you at age 12, there is a special connection there of understanding. Glad everything worked out.

Thats really nice that it went so well ! :thumbsup:

Being as he seems to be a bit of a D/L also, could it be that there is something in your histories that have led you both down the same path ???? :unsure::angel_not::drinks_wine:

The only thing I can think of, is that we both went too the same babysitters and daycares from the time I was an infant until midway through grammer school. We both had learning problems when we were in school. He was exposed to me being in diapers for my first 5 years. He is 5 years older than me so he had exposier too diapers for atleast the first 10 years of his life.

This past Saturday my brother who is five years older than me came over. We hang out alot together. We have always been close since we were kids. So we got too talking about the time when I was seven, and our mother caught us tyring on some of my diapers left over from when I was four. After we talked about our childhood for awhile, thats when I told him that I wear diapers again too fullfill a need I have yet to discover. I knew I could tell him. I feel better for telling someone close about my secret.

I apologize for any spelling or puct. errors. I was never really good at spelling. :rolleyes:

Thats so great ! You must have a very strong relationship with your brother which is really wonderful! Cheers to you!

PS dont worry about your writing its a forum not the wallstreet journal

That's great...

That's cool it went well with your brother. It makes you feel good and better able to carry on! As for spelling if you have firefox they have a plug-in with the newest version that spell checks anything you type in the browser. It deliciously displays misspelled words like delicious.