LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Wet Myself While Shopping For Diapers.

I know this might not be a big deal for some folks, but for me it was very exhilarating and invigorating. I have peed in my diaper before in public but there was something special about doing it in the diaper isle of CVS while holding a pack of depends.

I was wearing a thin disposable and I had not intended to use it but the need arose so I figured why not. I was a little scared ‘cause I was not sure if I would leak or not and

I was nervious about peeing in a crowed store.

I pretended to be looking at the diapers and reading the print and waited till no one was in the isle It took a few seconds to get the flow started but then it came out in full force! In mid stream someone turned into my isle and I kind of tightened up a little but the pee kept coming as they walked by. I wondered if they could hear and/or smell it?

I could feel the diaper getting dangerously full as I squeezed out the last few drops of warm pee. As I walked to the check out counter of felt a few stray drop fall down my legs but thankfully no flood on the floor. Loud Speaker: (“Ah…we need a clean-up in the adult diaper section”.)

Even tho I'm sure no one knew if felt a little embarrassed and my face felt hot.

I know this might not be a big deal for some folks, but for me it was very exhilarating and invigorating. I have peed in my diaper before in public but there was something special about doing it in the diaper isle of CVS while holding a pack of depends.

I was wearing a thin disposable and I had not intended to use it but the need arose so I figured why not. I was a little scared ‘cause I was not sure if I would leak or not and

I was nervious about peeing in a crowed store.

I pretended to be looking at the diapers and reading the print and waited till no one was in the isle It took a few seconds to get the flow started but then it came out in full force! In mid stream someone turned into my isle and I kind of tightened up a little but the pee kept coming as they walked by. I wondered if they could hear and/or smell it?

I could feel the diaper getting dangerously full as I squeezed out the last few drops of warm pee. As I walked to the check out counter of felt a few stray drop fall down my legs but thankfully no flood on the floor. Loud Speaker: (“Ah…we need a clean-up in the adult diaper section

I can't really remember ever even giving such thing a first thought, let alone a second one. (however, as part of a disability, I have been in diapers 24/7 my whole life).

But I guess if you are not use to it.....

But if you have a decent diaper on, and it was not wet to start with, it should not be a problem.....