Baby hotel (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“I remember, I was just offering you help up off the floor. Since you’re already up now, get into this bouncer” she says as she pulls down the bouncer so her friend can get into.

She takes a pacifier and puts it into her friends mouth and then lifts her and puts her into the bouncer, straps her in with shoulder belts that click in the back. She then raises it up so only her friends toes are touching the ground. “Have fun” she says wickedly

“How do you know that? Have you been here before?” She goes and gets her dinosaur onesie and a new diaper on “I don’t know, let’s look... oh they have pudding, Cheerios, lots of mashed baby food and ice cream. Oh at the bottom of the menu they say they can make anything you want... I think I’m going to order some pudding, what do you want?”

“Okay, fine then I’ll order you something... um hello, room service? Yes, I’d like a large banana pudding, a large chocolate pudding oh and two dozen bottles... um room 1309... ordered Bella, oh! I know what you need!

Smiling Clara then uses the tablet in the room to order a full baby experience for her friend. As soon as she finishes there is a knock at the door. “Oh food is here, keep panting Bella”