LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mistake in education - the path to infancy (privat with ABJackieBear)

Anastasiya_diapee

I am 35 years old, Anastasia de Jong. I am a tall blonde.
I bring up my 16 year old daughter Britney alone. Usually she grew obedient and good, but recently her behavior has become worse.

Teachers complain about her behavior, a day later they call me from school, and I always listen to what she has done.
This week, she managed to break the window and fight twice with her classmates.

And now I got her report card. Not a single positive assessment. Mostly grades are “C” and even a few “D”.

“No, something needs to be decided.
Apparently, I missed something in her upbringing. I will return it to childhood and correct the lost .. "I muse

When she was at school, I went to the store, bought things for the child and sat in the kitchen to wait for my daughter ...

I look at the clock ..
“Yeah, now she’s staying at school too ...” My determination became even stronger ...

I heard the door slam in the hallway ...

"Brit, is that you? Come here to the kitchen. We need to talk ... "I'm screaming from the kitchen

Britney had changed from her young ways. As a 16 year old, she was much better now. At least that's what she thought anyway. She got in fights, but that was other people who caused it. She didn't let them finish it.

She had no idea of what her mother was planning. All she knew was that it was her after school time. And nothing was getting in the way. That is until she heard her mother calling.

She had bary even slammed the door shut, so she guessed it couldn't be that. And anything else Brit thought of made no sense. So it must have been about school.

"I'm coming!" She called in annoyance, tossing her bag aside carelessly. Britney wanted nothing more than to rush to her room and just lay in bed. But she supposed she could sit through a lecture. The young girl made her way to the kitchen. "Yes mom?" She asked boredly.

I silently wait for Britney to sit down ... and give her a stern look ...

“Brit. I wanted to talk to you. I'm tired of what's happening to you.
The behavior is creepy, the study is creepy, and now it's ... ”I give her a report card from school, sent to me by mail.

“Your grades are even worse. In general, I'm tired of your behavior. I realized that you are not old enough to become a teenager. It was my mistake ... Therefore, I decided to return you to the state of a one-year-old child and begin to re-engage in your upbringing.
I am not kidding. Now I'll talk to you like infant's
I just wanted to know one thing ...
Will you voluntarily do everything that I command you, or will I use force and still make you a baby? The first thing I expect from you is that you take off all your clothes right now. You will have a new wardrobe.." and I take out a cute onesie TEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpgfrom my bag to confirm my words.

Britney liistened to her mother drone on about her behavior. Then followed with her grades. It didn't bother her much. But what did, was what came after.

Not ready to be a teenager? Well she already was one, so that was an issue. And she was going to state it. "Mom I already am a teenager."

Britney looked very confused as her mother went on. Hearing her plans was not making Brit happy. "Mom. This has to be some kind of joke. I can't become a one year old again." She began to say. "And there is no way, absolutely none, that I am wearing a onesie!!"

I sighed heavily.

"Well, you left me no choice. Brit. I knew you were going to have difficulties .."

I grab Britney by the arm and pull by the elbow and lay on my knees with bottom to the top.

"Have to give you a lesson in humility"

I pull her pants down with her panties and start spanking her bare ass hard.

After 10 slaps, her ass turns pink.

After another 10, her bottom becomes bright red.

I stop.

"Are you ready to listen to me now? Take off your clothes immediately. Absolutely everything and put your clothes on the floor in front of me ..."

She was shocked by the swift movement. She cried out in surprise. Each slap hurt worse that the last. 

And she absolutely hated it. But if doing as her mother told her prevented more painful slaps, she had to. She grumbled in anger. "Mom this is a terrible punishment." Brit told her.

Britney took off her clothes slowly. Maybe her mother would change her mind on this punishment if she listened. She folded her clothes neatly and placed them in from of her mother.

"Is that better?" Brith asked in annoyance, looking at her mother. "Or can we just forget this and let me put my clothes on again?"

I silently waited for Britney to undress. She took a black trash bag and collected all the clothes. Even her panties, socks and shoes. Then she tied a knot on top and threw it into the bin.

"Say goodbye to a past life. Now you're babygirly."

I drag you into my bedroom and push me onto the bed and take out diaper changing items: the Pampers diaper that I am special for you, wet wipes for babies and baby powder.

"Well, I hope the last lesson has eaten well into your head and you will be an obedient baby ..."

"M-Mom please!" Britney realized you were serious about this baby thing. And she didn't want to be a baby again. "Let's just forget about this." She begged.

The young teen was not ready for this. She tried to sit up. Tried to reason with her mother. "Mom we can just go back to normal. And I'll behave better too!" She tried to get her to listen. "So this silly baby punishment doesn't have to happen."

"We can even forget the spanking incident too. And I don't need diapers." Brit hoped she would see reason.

I grabbed Britney’s legs by the ankles and lifted them and spread her diaper under her bottom.

"I'm not kidding Britty-baby. You are babygirly now and I will treat you like a baby .." - I pulled a baby's pacifier from my coat and put it in Britney’s mouth

I rubbed her pussy and pubis with wet wipes for the babies, sprinkled the powder and secured the diaper tape on her hips.

"Well, now I will finish your transformation into a baby."

I take out the onesie that showed as well as the mittens and booties ..

Britney blushed as the pacifier was placed in her mouth. She unconsciously sucked on it. Why was her mother so bent on making her a baby? She really wished she knew. 

Besides her behavior that is. Her eyes widened at the sight of the onesie, booties and mitts. She spit out the pacifier, shaking her head. "Mom. Please stop. I don't want to be a baby!"

It was useless to protest, she realized. But that didn't mean she would stop trying to protest it. Being a baby would be so humiliating. 

She laid pitifully, hoping for mercy.

"I have endured your behavior enough. I'm not joking. And you better get used to your new state. For now, you will sleep with me and tomorrow you will move to your new nursery. So far, they are doing repairs ..."

I put on a Britney onesie and fasten the buttons on the diaper TEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg.

"You're so sweet at that." gently cooing, I stroking the bottom of Britney in the diaper. It responds with a pleasant crunch.

Next, I put gloves on her hands and fasten them with ribbons on her wrists s-l225.jpg.688b636c519b558e16244e7c31215436.jpgso that Britney could not do anything with her hands.

On her legs I wear pink knitted booties.

Next, taking a hair brush, I comb the baby’s hair and form two pigtails and weave two pink bows in them. 

at the end, I put on her baby's hood 3b0fa4a90e28e3e3cdbf1fd929lh--raboty-dlya-detej-krestilnyj-chepchik-vintazhnyj.thumb.jpg.03a917054684202b2c86387aff435fbf.jpg with lace and tie a ribbon on her chin.
I thread pigtails through holes in the hood.

"Well, what a lovely little babygirl it turned out" joyfully cooing and showing her reflection in the mirror ceiling ..

Britney felt tears form from the humiliation of on her eyes. She felt so horrible. This was humiliating. And her mother didn't seem to care. Britney wished she could hide away. 

But that was not possible. She stuck with her mother. She sniffled pitifully, wiping her eyes with her mittens. A cute and yet all the more humiliating action.

"Mom... Please. I don't want to be a baby" She mumbled, looking up at the older woman. 

She didn't like how cute her babyish look was. She stared at herself in the mirror sadly.

"First shut up. Suck your paci. And don’t take it out without my permission." I say returning the pacifier back to Britney’s mouth.purp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpg

"Secondly, now you will speak like a baby in the most childish tone. Now I’m "Mommy" for you. So call me and nothing else.

And thirdly, you are forbidden to touch the diaper, you should not only be in them, but use them, the toilet is strictly forbidden for you, and change diapers, either I - your mommy, or someone who is looking after you, all is clear baby? Now I need to feed you Britty dinner. Go crowl in kitchen. You are baby. Babies crawl's.."

Britney teared up more from the instructions. She sucked on the pacifier. And crawled slowly. The girl wanted nothing more than to believe this was a bad dream.

But of course it was all real. And she was reluctantly going to live as a baby. Though there was no way she would use a diaper. She would try to sneak to the bathroom if she had to.

She paused as she got to the kitchen. Waiting for her mommy. 

It was annoying to think she would have to say Mommy again. But she would tey to grin and bare it. As painful as it was to think it. 

I am following Britney. And watch her crawling and her diapered bottom wagging funny from side to side. We come back to the kitchen. I bring from another room a hidden highchair made to order with a style for babies with different cartoon characters but the size of a Britney with equipped straps.

I lay out my chair and grab Britney as if were a infant and put him in it.

I attach her arms and legs with special cuffs. Then I attach the tray.

On the tray I put a baby bottle from the microwave with warm milk depositphotos_83000350-stock-illustration-baby-bottle-with-milk-formula.thumb.jpg.9d1f91610b6e1a7a1cba9ff399072a64.jpg and several jars of baby food "Gerber"

"Look .. - I say, tying a plastic bib around her neck with a colored inscription" Mommy's babygirly "-" We agree. If you obediently eat this jar .. with tense peas, then the second jar as a reward will be peach puree. If you are naughty, then I will feed you peas anyway, but then with a second jar you will get puree: a mix of Brussels sprouts and broccoli. The choice is yours. "I say with a smile and out her binky from mouth.

I take a baby's rubber spoon, open a jar of tense peas and stir it with a spoon. I scooped up a little yellow mass and brought it to the baby's lips.

“Well, have we agreed? Train on the way, open the tunnel,” I cooed and gently tap the spoon on Britney’s lips.

Britney blushed and sighed. This was ridiclous. She hated the idea of this mushy baby food. But she hated the idea of brussel sprouts and broccoli even more. 

So she opened her mouth for a bite. And then another. She obediently ate the gross and mushy food. At least peas didn't taste too bad. 

Brit tried to talk between bites. "Mommy, I don't want to use diapers." She said when she could speak before a bite. "Please don't make me use them." She said in a sweet tone.

Hoping the innocent begging was enough to earn some freedom from being a baby. She highly doubted it. But at least she didn't need to go to the bathroom yet. So she could make a plan to sneak to the toilet if she did.

The baby's lips quivered and opened. I load a full spoonful of baby food into her mouth. Then more and more. After each bite, I let the baby drink milk from the bottle.

After the first can, the baby had a very dirty face. Baby food was on her cheeks, lips and chin, and off the track from droplets of milk that sometimes didn’t always fall into Britney’s mouth, making Britney’s face even funnier.

"You were obedient, so rejoice now mommy will give you peaches."

I heard the baby’s request. In response, I take out my phone and take a photo of her dirty face ..

"You are such a cute baby. And all the little ones are in diapers and use them. And you will too. Toilets are now closed for you. The toilet is now always with you." - I said with a smile and patted her diaper - “It may be difficult for you to do this in the first days. Therefore, Mommy will help you. Strong laxatives and diuretics were added to the milk that you drank. Later, when you get used to stain diapers without control, then Laxatives will no longer be needed.

And here's another new rule .. From now on, I forbid you to speak as an adult. Otherwise there will be a punishment. Now you will speak and babble cute children's short words. If you need to change the diaper, then cry or say "baby di-di"
if you're hungry then say "ba-ba", but basically you'll goo "goo-goo" or "gaa-gaa". I am changing your vocabulary.
Well, time for the second can, let's see how you learned the lesson; smile me, say "mommy am-am". I say, stirring the peach puree and scooping a little out of the jar with a baby spoon.

Britney's eyes widened at the information. It was shocking. Her mother was going to force her to use her diapers. She felt angry, upset, annoyed and everything. The girl bit her lip slightly.

She somewhat felt scared of being punished. If it was as painful as the spanking, she would not want it. And she listened to her mothers instructions. Her cheeks flushed in shame. This was going to haunt her the rest of her life.

She took a breath and looked at her mother. 

"Mommy... am-am..." She whispered hesitantly. Not ready for this at all. Not ready to speak baby. But she knew she had to. 

"Clever baby." joyfully cooing I heard Britty's first baby's words.

I quickly feed her baby food with peaches.

Then I install a special holder to vertically attach the baby bottle, I forcefully push the nipple from the bottle into the baby’s mouth and attach the bottle to the holder. Now Britney has no choice but to drink milk with medicine mixtures.

"Maybe later I will let you drink from the bottle on my own. Holding it with both hands. But for now I have to use this device .. You have to drink all the milk to the drop. And mommy will eat."

I sit down and lay down my dinner.    Fish with vegetables and a glass of wine.

I begin to eat dinner and see how eyes my baby looks at me.

"Babys shouldn’t eat adult food. It will confirm your sensitive tummy. You will eat like all little baby. Baby formula, baby food and special cereals for babies. Drink your delicious milk. This is by the way real breast milk. If you haven’t noticed this. I I’ve bought a supply for you. Then I will breast-feed you like all good mothers. " I say, cleverly dealing with fish.

Britney gagged a bit. And yet she sucked the milk from the bottle. She couldn't believe that it was happening. Or that she kind of liked the taste. She wanted to say that she didn't, she really did. But it was a lie.

She sfinished the bottle slowly. Impatiently waiting for her mother to finish her own food. Looking at the fish longingly until it is all gone. Mush just didn't fill her.

Britney whined, crossing her legs and scrunching up her face. She could feel the medicines kicking in. Her bowels and bladder ready to burst. She squirmed, trying hard not to go.

And pitifully looking at her mother. Silently begging her to let her out. To let her use the toilet.

I see the milk disappear from the bottle.
I got up, went to the baby and removed the baby bottle.

Then I put clean gauze on my shoulder and laid Britney's head on it, tapping her lightly on the back. after a few seconds she emitted BURP and part of the breast milk escaped from her mouth.

I gently and maternally wiped her lips.
"Oh, you are my little piggy," I gently coo.

I went away to make myself more coffee and saw uneasiness and tears on the baby's face.

"What is? Bo-bo tummy? Moomy help."

I stroke her belly and then press lightly.

A characteristic science is published and I smell.

"Ooh baby messed up her first diaper? What a clever girl." I gently praise my baby. "Do you like a wet and dirty diaper?"

Britney shook her head quickly. She most certainly did not like a wet and messy diaper. The gross feeling of it was all too disgusting for her. She would never let this happen again. The girl squirmed, cringing.

She looked at her in tears. Begging for her mother to change her out of her soiled diaper. Hoping she had some kind of mercy left in her. But then she thought for a moment. What would she do about school?

Would she still go? Was she able to be a teen just for a while longer? It was a silly hope. And highly doubted by her.

But it gave her hope none the less. She reached for her mother pitifully. Really wanting to be changed. It was starting to smell and she hated it.

A million thoughts were going through her head. All about this being some twisted dream. A wish she doubted was true.

I take the baby-Britney as a little girl, grabbing her mess under the bottom, smearing her mess even more and pressing her to me.

"How cute you cry, just like a year-old baby. Nothing mommy is here." reassuringly I say Britty.

I think it came to give my baby a bath.

I carry you to the bathroom.

I lay the baby on the bedside table next to the bathroom.

I flush warm water and add Mr Bubble soap bubbles and some toys for babies: rubber ducks and starfish.

"Now mom will give the baby a bath. And the baby will be the cleanest."

Britney looked shocked. Bath tinme with baby toys. She hated it. And all the same she just wanted to be clean. So she would put up with it. 

She waited to be undressed for the bath, thinking over what was her "new" life. How long would her mother put up with this. Would she give up after some time? No she had a feeling that it was impossible. 

She boredly stucked on the pacifier. And tried to get her onesie off. Spiting out her pacifier, she began to talk. "Mommy, messy!" She complained in annoyance. She whined, hating to have to speak as baby.

I took off all the baby’s clothes from Britney. onesie, booties and mittens and a dirty diaper at the end.

By then, the bathtub was filled with warm water.

Taking Britney as a little under the back and legs, I lowered her into the arms of warm water and returned pacifier in her mouth.

"Suck your binky baby and play with the toys, baby, while mommy bathes you ..." I cooing squeezed liquid soap for infants onto a soft washcloth in the form of a frog.

Whistling a children's tune, I start to wash the baby's back, tummy and chest.

"Don’t be embarrassed, baby. Babies should not be shy mommy. Mommy saw you all that you have. Be nice babygirly and spread your legs." I whisper in Britney’s ear.

s1200.png