LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes I Drink 2 Giant Cups Of Water Before Bed

Now I'm not a Human Biology major by any means, but sometimes when I want to wake up kinda really soaked, I down 2 cups of water before I wrestle with my inner demons in my sleep.

Now am I going to mess anything up as far as my inner plumbing goes? Like I heard you can drown out your insides or something and DIE. I would hate to die in a soaking wet diaper in my sleep and have my family find out that way.

Although it would make quite the story.

you won't die from drinking two cups of water you are supposed to drink 8 glass of water every day . the only way you will die is by drinking and not going to the bath room as you stated you wake up wet so all is perfectly fine.

Where there have been several extremely rare cases of someone 'drowning in their insides' because they did not eliminate their liquid waste for an extended period of time (ie bladder rupturing, or hyper hydration syndrome AKA electrolyte shock) these, to my knowledge, only occured while the person was conciously holding back. By instinct, your body will do one of two things to illeviate the pressure while you are unconcious; A) Urinate without interrupting your slumber B) Wake you so can take care of it in the "proper location". Never fear, my friend, evolution is a very good mother and has taken good care of almost all of these little dangers.

You can also get drunk (intoxicated) by drinking too much water-that is "excessive" amounts of water, and yes it can in extreme instances kill you. :badmood:

I dont think two cups of water will affect you in any adverse way at all (I am not however a doctor) best of luck with your endeavours. :thumbsup:

It's possible to die from drinking too much water (it can screw up your electrolyte balance which disturbs your heart rhythm), but "too much water" is a quantity measured in gallons, not cups. I drink a lot of water--10-12 cups a day isn't unusual (that's 2-3 liters for you folks outside the US and/or smart). Nothing to worry about.

If you drink mass amounts of water in one sitting and attempt to hold it, there could be serious consequences. There was a wii-contest "Hold Your Wii, Win A Wii!" - Something to that effect.. And a woman died because her internal organs swelled up, I believe. So to answer your question, yes. But I don't think you have to worry about a few cups.. A couple of years ago I drank about a galon of water and was trying to hold my pee until I had to go.. It turns out that my body wouldn't just do it.. Maybe I was holding too hard? Lol. Any who, my kidneys were hurting seriously after that and I felt as if I was going to vomit.. Lol. I don't do that any more. Sorry for straying off-topic, just felt like issuing a warning to the wise..

-Mike

Drinking a canteen full of water, a quart or so, before going to sleep is common in the Army as an "alarm clock."

For me, that'd only be an alarm clock for the person on the lower bunk below me.

Now I'm not a Human Biology major by any means, but sometimes when I want to wake up kinda really soaked, I down 2 cups of water before I wrestle with my inner demons in my sleep.

Now am I going to mess anything up as far as my inner plumbing goes? Like I heard you can drown out your insides or something and DIE. I would hate to die in a soaking wet diaper in my sleep and have my family find out that way.

Although it would make quite the story.

I love wetting the bed, and waking up warm, wet and in a puddle!!!

No, you won't die from drinking two cups of water before bed. You'd almost certainly vomit before you could ingest enough water to die.

This topic came up in my biology class, it happens when your body tries to maintain its working level of electrolytes/salts and the cells pull in water to maintain that level in your blood. They can pull in so much, that the cell swells, bursts, and dies, which happens in your major organs. Sounds like an exquisitely painful way to go.

I drink probably twice the recommended amount of water every day, just because I've found that zyrtec/allegra/claritin whatever for my hay fever dry my throat out, and the only thing it has ever done for me is make me need to take a leak every hour or so.

Good to see a thursday fan on the boards.

No, you won't die from drinking two cups of water before bed. You'd almost certainly vomit before you could ingest enough water to die.

This topic came up in my biology class, it happens when your body tries to maintain its working level of electrolytes/salts and the cells pull in water to maintain that level in your blood. They can pull in so much, that the cell swells, bursts, and dies, which happens in your major organs. Sounds like an exquisitely painful way to go.

I drink probably twice the recommended amount of water every day, just because I've found that zyrtec/allegra/claritin whatever for my hay fever dry my throat out, and the only thing it has ever done for me is make me need to take a leak every hour or so.

Good to see a thursday fan on the boards.

Ive done the holding in so long my kidney hurt but that was cause of lack of totlet facities, i suspect in most people your bladder musle would let go before it reputured, But yes they are a few cases of people who kill themself/ do major kidney damaged by drinking too much water but were talking about drinking several gallons not 2 extra cups be4 bed

Guest nivinity

You can't die from 'holding it in' too long as that is a medical impossibility without some other unrelated injury to the bladder, though deaths from drinking too much liquid occour wether they pee or not since the damage to the electrolyte balance is already done.

You can't die from 'holding it in' too long as that is a medical impossibility without some other unrelated injury to the bladder, though deaths from drinking too much liquid occour wether they pee or not since the damage to the electrolyte balance is already done.

you must not of herd of the women that died by holding her wee for a wee you can die from it look at this thread.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6023