LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“Bubbles sometimes gives little girls, or any girl, rashes in their girly parts so we don’t use bubbles in any of our baths.” “Here is a rubber ducky and a cowboy doll to play with while I wash your hair.”

Nanny takes the washcloth, wets it in the bath and gets Jessica’s hair wet, she repeats the process until her hair is soaked and Jessica is shiny from the water flowing from her head. Nanny takes a minute to soap up the Jessica’s hair and gets it nice and bubbly. She massages the soap into her scalp nice and slow.

Nanny dumps the bucket over her head getting most of the soap out. She refills the bucket and does it again slowly while massaging her head to get the rest of the soap. “All done with that part, now we get to wash your beautiful body.” She says as she soaps up the washcloth and washes her neck, arms and upper back. “Can nanny wash your face?”

“Sure I can.” Nanny holds her hand while she washes her face and then gets a clean washcloth with clean water and cleans her face off, nanny even remembers to clean behind her ears. She taps her hand signaling that she needs it back.

“Bang Bang it’s a stick up, put your arms up missy.” Nanny says playfully

freddie laughs in the background as nanny says the stick up part.

Nanny washes her arms and sides and especially her pits. Nanny then takes the bucket and fills it and cleans off her upper body and finishes with the washcloth. “Okay arms down. Now we clean the lower half of you.” Nanny pushes a button so some of the water drains so Jessica can sit down with only about an inch of water covering her. (The tub itself has large stairs where the kids can sit and then stand in the tub, one about at the waist and and the other is floor level) “just put your knees up where you are sitting right now, so you are kneeling.

“Good girl now the lower half” nanny washes her up from her back to her feet and both sides, including both legs. “Now can you sit down and face me please?”

“Now I clean your font part.” She grabs the washcloth and cleans her breasts, one at a time paying special attention to the nipples, and then cleaning lower and lower until she reaches her crotch. She takes the washcloth and cleans throughly her diaper region making sure she is clean. Nanny pushes a button and all the water empties.

”now just the cleanup, hold your breath and close your eyes, I’ll start with your neck and go downwards.” She says as she takes a sprayer from the wall and rinses her clean from top to bottom. Nanny puts a towel on the changing table and lifts Jessica to the table and sits her down 

“now you’re all nice and clean. Let nanny dry you off.”

After nanny dries her off she puts on a white shirt, a new bib with her paci attached and then lays her down. “I’m not going to use the restraints on you this time since you’re being good for nanny.” Nanny lifts her legs in the air “time for your medicine.” Nanny inserts a vitamin suppository, two for calming effect for bedtime. And puts a diaper under her. Before she lowers her down nanny grabs a spray can and sprays a very thick layer of balm so she doesn’t get diaper rash until her next bath. “I know it’s cold on you but don’t worry it’s over now.” As she puts her bum onto the diaper and locks it up. She then sets her on the ground and gets things ready for Freddie. “I’m not going to lock your hands up until you go into your crib. Drink this big bottle before bed while I clean Freddie up.l

nanny pushes some buttons and the bath station resets with clean water and the changing station cleans up and she gets Freddie. “Time for your bath little one.”

“No I can’t until you’re tucked in for the night.”

Nanny finishes Freddie’s bath just as quickly as Jessica’s did, and as nanny set down Freddie she gave him a bottle just as big as Jessica’s. “Now nanny has to go change her wet clothes before she tucks you in. Just stay on the rug and drink your milk.” She said and walked out the door as the bath and changing station return from where they came from.

Nanny returns with dry clothes and a backpack that she sits on the rug. “Now Jessica I can tell you all about tonight.” Nanny unlocks her crib and locks her mittens on her. She lifts Jessica into the crib, locks up her hands to beside her head and then locks up the crib, before locking up the top she puts earbuds in her ears and returns to the backpack, grabs a blanket from it and goes to Jessica and covers her up with the blanket she and Carly shared every night. “This is from your new mommy, she wanted you to remember her.”

nanny goes and tucks in Freddie and inserts the earbuds and locks his hands up and then gets a blanket from the backpack and goes to him “and here is a blanket from your new mommy, she wants you to remember her too.” 

As nanny makes sure the cribs are locked up she grabs the backpack and leaves, before she does she says “good night my toddlers. Tonight your mommies have a message for you.” She leaves and locks the door. As the door locks a cloud of perfume from their mommies covers each of the babies so they remember her scent.