LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

"Well ok,"not noticing its 8:00 time for baths and bedtime as the director tells nanny b to bathe them and put them to bed and to tell jessica her new sleeping routine and her girlfriends stuff 

Nanny B looks in on the two of them chatting away and realizes it’s bed time and walks in on them

”Time for a bath young ones” nanny says as she pushes some buttons on the panel and and the bath tub rises from the floor right next to the changing table that came in. “Who wants to go first” she says as she fills the tub and gets it ready for bath time.

Nanny smiles knowing Jessica is playing along to just get what she wants.

”Nanny knows just what you need.” She says as she holds her arms out waiting for Jessica to crawl over.

“You promise to be a good girl for nanny?” Nanny bends down and picks up Jessica and sits her on the changing table. As she lifts her up she feels her diaper to see how wet it is.

Nanny takes her hands in her own and looks into her eyes “now now, stop pulling at your pretty hair. If you keep doing that I’ll have put the locking mittens on you...now lie down for nanny so she can get you out of this diaper and ready for a bath.”

Nanny unlocks the diaper and cleans her off. She takes off her frilly socks and sits her up so she can take off the bib. “Now that you are a nakie butt I need you to be extra good for nanny and follow my every word. Can you be a big toddler for me and not make nanny use the restraints on you?”

“Now before you get in the bath I need to clean inside you.”  “So I need you to scoot down to the end of the changing table where it meets the bath. So much so that you think you’re going to fall off. You can brace yourself with your arms behind you for support.”

Nanny finds Jessica’s vagina, opens its folds and slowly inserts the nozzle into her and back out, in and out, slowly over and over and nanny then pushes the bulb with water up into Jessica’s canal and pushes the water out and watches it fall into the bathwater. She takes out the douche and refills it and looks at Jessica to see how she is doing so far before she puts it back in.

“One more time, and then you get your bath.”

nanny quickly inserts the douche as far as it will go and as far as it will go without causing pain and forces the water up into her cleaning her out.

”see not that bad, was it”