LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

they hear the door open and in comes Nanny B again.

”Well young ones how was your day so far?” Nanny says as she enters yet again another code in the wall and out comes two high chairs from the ceiling and from the wall comes out four bowls of food and one spoon.

“Well babies don’t get a say on when they are changed, but thank you for letting me know.” “But right now, it’s time for food.”

Nanny gets the trays off of the high chairs and the buckles ready for her two little ones. She lifts Freddie into the chair and buckle him down and puts the tray back into place, she then does the same for Jessica. Nanny then takes a chair and a table sets them into place, then she sits the food down on the table. “Hmm looks like the kitchen has made you two some of their best food.” She says as she looks down and finds a bowl of prunes and a bowl of carrots for each of them to finish.

she looks at them and decides to strap their arms down on the sides of the chairs so they can’t fling their hands. 

Nanny takes a scoop from the carrots and tries to feed Jessica, “here you go, eat up all of your food and you’ll earn a reward from your mommy at bedtime.”

Nanny feeds a scoop of carrots to Freddie

Freddie thinks that this isn’t as bad as he though as he takes the carrots.

”now a scoop from the other bowl” nanny says as she takes the spoon and feeds Jessica a scoop of the prunes “open wide”

Nanny feeds Jessica then Freddie a scoop of prunes, the carrots until both bowls have one bite of each left.

”here is the last bite of yummy carrots Jessica; open wide and eat it like a good toddler” nanny b holds the spoon by her mouth waiting for her to open up

Nanny needs Jessica the carrots and then Freddie a bite 

“two more Freddie, here comes one”

he opens his mouth and accepts the carrots but has a hard time getting them down as he is getting full.

”good boy Freddie. Now one last bite Jessica.” She takes the last bite of prunes on the spoon and feeds it to Jessica knowing she must be getting full with 2 cups of food in her tummy already.

“Oh yeah? Does baby Jessica like her prunes? You’re being such a good baby.”

”one more bite for Freddie” nanny says as she gets the last bite of prunes and feeds it to him “good boy eating for nanny b. Now I’ve got to clean you babies up.” Nanny grabs a wet washcloth and wipes Freddie’s face and then Jessica’s.

Nanny unlocks Freddie’s arms and grabs a coloring book and some crayons “here, color while I change Jessica.”

”thanks, nanny” Freddie says as nanny enters a code for the changing table and cleans up from food time. “There, everything’s ready for baby Jessica.” Nanny unlocks Jessica’s arms and took off her food tray and picked her up and walked over to the changing table and locks her hands above her head.

”there you go baby, all set for your change” she says as nanny pushes slightly on Jessica’s bladder.

“Good girl, pretty soon you won’t even notice you’re going. Now let Nanny B clean you up.” Nanny unlocks her diaper and cleans her up. Once Jessica has a clean bum Nanny flips her legs over and takes her temperature again “we have to make sure the fever went down” she says while looking at her.

"Its ok nanny pwease could i have another girl playmate pwease and maybe a unicorn stuffie to sleep with"she says acting excited hoping to hear about the new sleep routine since shes being a good girl 

“No sweet girl, you just have each other, remember it’s only you’re first day here, it’ll be awhile before you see anyone else besides Freddie and the Nannies. Just take things slow and you’ll learn the routine in no time.” She says as she holds the thermometer still. “Just a minute or so now”

"Nanny could you tell me the new bed time routine and will we be allowed outside while we're in the training phase"she says smiling and giggling looking at her feet smiling 

“Jessica, I’ve told you before, babies are not to know the information before it happens, and this includes bedtime, naps, food time and outings. If you ask me one more time I’ll punish you.” She says as she twirls the thermometer out of her butt and inserts a suppository into her for relaxation and anxiety, a vitamin something to help her pee more often. Nanny puts a new diaper under her and lowers her down and locks it up.

nanny unlocks her hands and sets her down on the floor. “Now drink this bottle and play on the floor.” She then picks up Freddie and lays him down and locks his hands above his head and unlocks his diaper and cleans him off and removes the dirty diaper and replaces it with a new one, lifts his legs over him and slowly removes his plug. Freddie tosses his head back and forth trying to get it over quickly “there that’s a good boy for nanny.” She lays his legs down and locks up his diaper, unlocks his hands sets him down on the floor with a bottle. “Remember to put your bottles in the purple bin and have fun” She says as she uses the palm sensor and everything that was used is put back into place and looks at them one more time.

“Good babies” nanny says as she walks out and the door locks automatically.

”Jessica, look at the picture I made” Freddie holds up a picture of a puppy that is colored out of the lines.