LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

“Oh I have to go” Freddy says as messes soon afterwards.

some minutes pass by and Nanny B enters again with nothing in her hands and gets to work getting he changing table ready, when it’s ready she looks at Jessica and opens her hands ready for the little one. “Ready to get your messy behind cleaned off?”

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“Good girl” she lifts Jessica up on the table and locks her wrists up above her head again, Nanny puts Jessica’s paci into her mouth and while unlocking her diaper says “I talked with the director and she says that we can try something new for your bedtime routine, but only if you’re good during the daytime.” Nanny is holding Jessica’s diaper in place with the last locks “but if you’re bad you get nothing from your girlfriend understand?” She keeps the diaper locked as she awaits an answer.

After her nod Nanny B unlocks the final lock and lays the diaper down. She cleans her up and then pushes a button and a tray slides out for her use. With one hand she grabs Jessica’s legs and flips them upwards and grabs the rectal thermometer, lubes it and inserts it into Jessica’s bum. Nanny looks at Jessica “now we wait for a couple of minutes.”

Freddie waits for her to pee on Nanny any time but it seems like it will never come.

Nanny B removes the thermometer and reads it “hmmm it’s a little high, but don’t worry little one I know just what to do.” She pushes another button and the one tray goes away and another one arises with multiple jars. Nanny the inserts one suppository for relaxation, one so she will pee more often, a fever reducer and one that is oil to help her rectum recover a little bit. “There not so bad is it?” 

Nanny puts a new diaper underneath Jessica and locks it up. “Sweet girl didn’t you notice you don’t have a shirt on?” Nanny B unlocks her hands and sits her down on the floor.

”I will explain how things go after I change Freddie over there” she walks over and picks Freddie up and puts him on the changing table and locks his hands up like she does with Jessica. “so think of any other questions either of you have because after this I will not be answering any questions either of you have about The Nursery and how it operates and any other requests. Understand Jessica, Freddie?

freddie nods as he thinks of questions for nanny

“All I can really say is the night time routine is the same as it is for naps, you get changed, dressed, tucked in and locked up for the night. I will answer your question about Carly after I change Freddie here.”

Nanny unlocks Freddie’s diaper and cleaned him up and put the dirty diapers into the bin on the end on the table and then flips his legs up and inserts a suppository so he will pee more often, one for relaxation, an oil one to help his bottom recover and a vitamin. “I’m sorry Freddy but your wife requested this for when you get your medicine.” Then nanny inserts a small butt plug into Freddie’s butt so he won’t push the suppositories out. “Whhaaa ooowwww Get it out of me.” “I’m sorry Freddie but it has to stay in until the next changing.” She places a new diaper under him and gently lays him down, secures it and locks it up and then unlocks his hands and places him down.

Nanny cleans up and closes the changing station and gets two bottles out of the wall and hands one to Freddie and one to Jessica. She sits down on the rug and the littles join her; “alright any questions little ones?”

freddie “so we are in the toddler and baby stage right?

nanny “that’s right freddie”

”so are we toddlers or babies now?”

”you are “toddlers in training” I would say is a good term. Oh and Jessica I haven’t forgotten your question about the night time involving Carly. I’m sorry but she is in training herself and can’t be here; but I’ve talked to the director and we have something special for nighttime but only if you’re a good girl during the day.”

“Take one last minute to think of other questions.”

“No you may not have any of her things and she, like you, are in training and can’t use the phone.”

”wait if we are “toddlers in training” then does that mean we will be babies next?”

”very good Freddie, yes you will become babies, and then infants and then you will meet your mommies. Any other questions about the program?”

“You will be “in training” until you have been here a day or so and get used to the routine, at least 2 full days. And I’m not lying about you’ll get a few of her things in a later phase, you will but right now you need to survive without her.”

”Nanny, when do we get to the baby stage?

”You’ll learn soon enough sweet Freddie. Now any other final questions?”

Freddie shakes his head as he finishes his bottle handing it to nanny

”no more questions, then I’ll be leaving.” She takes Freddie’s bottle from him “now Jessica, when you’re done with your bottle, it goes in the purple bin” she says as she points to three bins near the cribs; one pink, one blue and one purple.

Jessica nods crying but sniffles and finishes her bottle putting in the purple bin while nanny a comes in and sets a few plushies and some coloring books and some blocks"there you guys go

“I don’t want to think about that stuff, I’m just glad I don’t have to go to work anymore.” Freddie is laying down coloring with a monkey that nanny brought in earlier.

“It’s okay for the bet, as soon as I hear what nanny would do to you I knew you wouldn’t do anything, and it’s fine with me. I thought maybe you would at least pee on her to see how she would react.”