LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Carly has walked off leaving the two of them alone as she goes to the bathroom Henrietta notices and yells Jess “And even with her size reduction it makes her look like a real human. I know your wife hates androids and that’s why I’m not bringing it up in front of her. But you really did a great job with her, you should feel super proud. Do you have a picture of her before you changed her?”

“Oh, okay.” She says happily, “oh I have an idea, you should paint the picture of Luna before she was a human and hang it in your art studio. It would look good in there” she says since Carly showed Henrietta Jessica’s art studio she had made for her wife.

Henrietta finds the elevator then hits the LL button and it goes down. It’s a nice bright lit hallway, and she leads Jess right to the art studio and turns on the bright light. It is a large room, full of white walls waiting to get messy, with all the supplies an artist ever needs; including a kiln for her pottery. 

Carly follows Jess and Henrietta to the art studio and walks in and softly says “I never got a chance babe, you even have a lifetime of supplies... I hope you like it and aren’t mad.”

Carly goes to hug Jess, “I know you loved that studio, that’s why I built this next room just for you...” she walks her wife to a door directly across the hall “open it sweetheart.” Behind the door is an exact replica of her studio she built in Japan, even down to the last paint splatter on the wall, including all her original equipment.