LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

Carly breathes deeply “You did that before we left.” She says in a calm voice “The night you told me that you were serious that you wanted to come here and signed the papers, you went to your room and tore the pages out and burned them. I tried to stop you but you slugged me in the shoulder.” 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Carly knew she would have a hard time believing it, but it was true. “Jess, I’m not lying to you.” Carly takes a deep breath, “I still have the security camera footage of it, would you like to watch?”

Carly knows that the only memories erased from Jess’s mind were the ones of the rapes. All the other bad and awful memories were there, deep down. Carly wasn’t sure why Jess wanted to remember the bad things since Jess herself signed a waiver to get them removed, but she also knows that Jess isn’t willing or wanting to listen to what she, herself, did before they came here to prevent herself from remembering them since they were holding her back emotionally. But she leaves her be to herself but keeps an eye on her through the baby monitors throughout  the house.

Carly is frustrated, “I know you hate it here, but you are the one that brought this strange woman into our home and let her sleep in our bed last night, and now I’ve been entertaining her for the past 3 hours while you remember up here being resentful. Now please either show this lovely woman out and explain yourself, or come down and socialize with us. You can be like this after she leaves. You are being a bad hostess.”

Carly can see Jess’s diaper is super saggy right now and about to leak. “Excuse us Henrietta, I need to see Jess for a second. Honey can you come into here please?” Carly asks as he walks into her office

Carly changes her diaper fast and in under 2 minutes she is changed and ready to go again. “All set. Now either go entertain your guest or have her leave. But be nice to her, she is a sweet soul.”