LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Henrietta wakes up and tries to find her new friend, she hears commotion coming from a different room and walks in to see Jess struggling with the bottle. “Morning” she says rubbing her eyes.

Henrietta was surprised the bottle was so big but didn’t comment since it wasn’t her home. She hugged Jess, “morning, do you want to talk now?”

Carly, who is still holding Jess in her lap and rubbing her back, “Jess, you told me that they are kidnapping humans and transforming them into Androids.” soon the rubs turn to pats, she is trying to burp Jess. “Now think hard and tell us what you heard and understand from your conversation with your new friend last night.”

Carly knows the bottle is going to effect Jess any second now and will pee herself and have no bladder control. Carly talks to her in a calm voice “Jessica try and calm down. If we go back to earth we both will be turned into babies and will never see each other again. Do you really want that?”

Carly isn’t sure what to do right now, should she spank Jess or should she let herself go off for awhile... she decides to let her go off on her own. “Come with me miss...” Henrietta speaks up “oh, it’s Henrietta miss.” “Henrietta, please come with me to the kitchen and I’ll make you some breakfast. You will have to excuse my wife, she can get upset quite easily.” Carly leads Henrietta to the kitchen and tarts to fix her some breakfast knowing Jess isn’t hungry, having just had a large bottle.

“Excuse me Henrietta, I need to check on my wife.” Carly goes to find Jessica and finds her just as her head falls back. She rushes over and catches her head before it hits the ground, “sweetie, what’s wrong? Talk to me.”

Carly is confused, nothing happened to the notebooks to her knowledge. “Nothing happened to them baby, all I did was put them in a box and tape it shut before I came here. I opened the box when I first set up the space, and didn’t notice any tampering. I put a safety seal on the boxes so I know they weren’t messed with.” She takes a breath “what do you mean what happened to them? Do you mean the pages torn out?”