LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

“The videos are to explain gaps in your memory, every video that is created is recorded before you enter The Nursery.” Nanny takes Jessica to the changing station and straps her left arm in and her waist in. “Jessica I’m going to get a blood sample from you. Give me your free arm and I promise it’ll be over as fast as a rocket.”

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“This is for your health.” Nanny takes her arm and gets a quick vial of blood and puts a flower band-aid on her. “See it’s all over” and she unstraps jessica and sits her down. “I’ll be one second sweet girl.”

Nanny takes the blood to get it sent out to see why Jessica is having seizures and check hormonal levels.

as nanny comes back in she brings two big bottles for each of them. “Drink up” she says as she sits down and hands them the bottles.

freddie takes his bottle and drinks it on his back

After the bottle is done nanny b burps Jessica and sits her down with her bottle. “Put your dirty bottle away before you go play. I need to go check on something in the hall I will be right back.”

Nanny waits for a half hour until the blood results are back and looks at them shaking her head. Nanny walks back in and finds them each in their own world and sits down on the rocking chair.