LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Carly wakes up “okay Jess, what do you want me to make you for breakfast?” She sits up and looks down at Becky crying “shhhh Becky mommy is here” she picks up Becky and cradles her as she gets her boob out for Becky to eat

“Jess what do you want for breakfast?” Carly asks before Jessica leaves the room. 

Carly lets Becky eat

(rebecca’s baby name is Becky, Rebecca is a grown up name)

Carly feeds Becky the other boob as she picks out her outfit to meet Sophie. “That’s great Jess. No way what are you going to wear when we meet Sophie? I’m so nervous she won’t like us”

“Can you help me pick? I’m stuck between these two” she has two outfits laid out one is a flowly dress that comes to her calves it is a purple dress with pink and red flowers and the other is a green shirt and blue jeans.  She lets Becky finish and burp her

Carly sighs deeply “okay, diaper change time and then breakfast. Hop up jess, I’m going to change you today” she says laying Becky in the middle of the very large bed

“I meant ‘it’ as delivering a package not as delivering your ‘new girlfriend’” Carly finishes diapering Jessica up as she realizes this is a huge change and she isn’t sure she wants it in their lives.

“You can’t walk a succubus in the kids area, and you have to go through that area to get to our home. She will need to be in a wooden box and wheeled here.” Carly picks Jessica up with ease and lays her in the bed not thinking with her right mind. She dresses Jess in the outfit she picked out. 

Carly picks up Becky and carries her out of the room in a zombie like state of mind and walks in the elevator and doesn’t push any buttons