LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Nanny just holds Jessica tighter not letting her go “right now you can’t even walk out of here and the door is secured with a palm print. Plus, Carly and all the other mommies to be are in another facility 3 miles away.”

”I think you are stronger than you look, I think you can do this. You have Freddie over there to be a constant pal for you. Mommy Carly and Mommy Dee are going to house together when you get to go home, so you’ll get to see each other every day.”

“Carly knew you would say this. Here watch this.” She shows her another video on her palm unit. It shows a view of Jessica sitting on a chair at their dinner table in their own home. “Carly is that thing on?” “Yeah Jess it is.” Jessica looks into the camera “Good, now to my future self. Ive thought long and hard about this. I want to become a baby again, and have Carly as my mom. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and she is the only one I fully trust, and she has great boobs too” ... the video shows Jessica and Carly signing the contract to become a mom and baby.  Then Jessica speaks into the camera “Oh Carly, I want there to still be sex, I love your tongue on my hot vagina” Jessica flicks her tongue at the camera. “Carly can I say something else?” “Yeah Jess, it isn’t off yet...” “good, to myself, just trust that this Jessica best intentions for us.”

nanny looks down as the video ends.

“I’m sorry but you just have to get used to it.” Nanny then whispers to you “don’t tell him but his mommy wants him to become a girl, he will wear dresses if that makes you feel better”

meanwhile freddie is playing with the new train set they brought overnight

“Of course I will come when you have a seizure or a panic attack. We have cameras watching you all the time, no corner is out of sight. If we let Freddie know he can alert me even faster. Do you want to tell him?”

“It has full harness, including a neck brace, and it has a permanent gag that allows nanny to feed you. And Babies in there only get changed once a day.”

”can I change you please. I promise to not leave your side if I can”

“Okay let’s change this stinky butt of yours.” She picks up Jessica and takes puts her hands on top of Jessica’s that are gripping onto the blanket. “Sweet girl you have to let go. It will be waiting for you when nap time comes.”

Jessica immediately lets go so her and carly's blanket doesn't get burnt"nanny is their any way i can be put in the punishment crib is their anything i can do to get that punishment 

“After you are toddler and not in training anymore the punishment crib is in use. Until you learn what not to do you just look at it.”

nanny takes Jessica over to the changing table and lays her down “now do I need to use the straps today?”