LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

“Jessica doesn’t want to be little anymore and she couldn’t tell me. All I want is open communication and she can’t tell me anything where I tell her everything

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“What do you thing I should do bea? I’m out of ideas besides sending her home with no memory and the abilities of an infant or sending her back to the nursery for a refresher course?”

Carly just closes the door and sits on the floor, quiet, until Jessica wants to talk first

bea takes Becky’s clothes off and takes off her dirty diaper and cleans her 

“Why don’t you ever talk to me and share your thoughts with me? I tell you everything that goes on in my head and you don’t think I can handle what you are thinking.” Carly wipes the tears from her eyes 

bea puts a clean diaper on Becky and puts her in a swaddle and holds her close

“I’m sorry” is all Carly can manage to say without breaking down. She knows she has done wrong but just always wanted to treat Jess like a kid, because that’s what she thought Jess wanted in life

bea carries Becky over to a baby bouncer, where they lay down on the machine and it stays and rocks them with little animals above Becky’s head. Bea lays Becky into the bouncer and turns it on low