LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Freddie relaxes and sighs into the crib

almost immediately their mommies are talking to them.

Carly to Jessica: “sweet Jessica I know you think I’m mad at you, I’m not. I love you more than anything in the world. You’re probably wondering how you ended up at The Nursery; that you didn’t give your consent for this to happen to you...well you remember that night a couple months ago when we got drunk at home, well I had you sign some documents saying you were up for this.

Now for my reason I’m doing this to us: well, you know how I’ve always wanted a child, well now I will get my wish; you’re going to be my baby forever and I will care for you as if you’re my own child.

I may not see you for a long time, but know I’m always thinking of you and I’m waiting for you to be born. Love you to the moon and back baby, Mommy Carly.”

DeeDee to Freddie: “Fredrick, or as you’ve been called “Freddie”, this program is set up to make me the mommy you deserve. I found your diapers and know about your diaper fetish and wanting to become a baby again, well guess what, this is your life from now on. 

I love you as much as the day itself, but I need guidance on how I can help you become the baby you want to be, but I can’t make you into a baby, that’s what The Nursery is for, so you can become my baby.

I will see you again soon and as you’re new mommy, love you Mommy Dee.”

Freddie just cries knowing his secret is out and there is no way to leave.

the caretakers, watching over, flip the tape over and play the second side...

Carly to Jessica: “baby Jessica please stop crying mommy wishes she could hold you and explain how this happened.” The tape pauses for a couple of minutes and the resumes “you remember when we got drunk on Halloween? (expecting a nod from Jessica she continues) That night you told me about The Nursery and about you wanting to be little again. You kept bringing it up to me that night and I got to thinking about it and did my own research, and decided that’s what we need in our lives, a baby.” It pauses again “I know you must hate me, but please forgive me and just think about it. I promise it’s going to be good for both of us,”

The caretakers notice that Jessica is still awake and pumps more perfume into the room and starts the mobile above her head signaling the tape is over and it’s bedtime now, knowing the sedatives should start working now and should have an effect on her night terrors.

The caretakers play a third tape for Jessica when she wakes up. “Shhh shhh it’s alright sweet baby Jessica, it’s just a night terror again, go back to sleep, I’ll see you soon, love you.” As it finishes a little more perfume is pumped in.

Nanny goes over to Jesica and unlocks her crib and unlocks her hands from above her head. “That’s better isn’t it.” Nanny notices her griping the blanket and breathing hard. “What’s wrong Jessica?”

Nanny just holds Jessica in her crib and slowly rubs her back and head, “It’s okay Jessica, you’re fine. Nanny B is here and is willing to do most anything to help you, just name it.”

“We thought this might happen. Just watch this video.” Nanny shows Jessica a palm sized screen that turns on and shows Carly at home with Jessica asleep in the background  “Sweet Jess, I love you and know you’ve had a hard night. just lean into Nanny, but I can’t help you anymore until I see you again in person. You have to rely on the Nannies to help you in the mornings; just slowly open up to them... like you did to me all those years ago. It was hard then and it’s going to be hard now, but you deserve to be peaceful when you sleep and they can help, I promise. I love you my sweet little girl and will always be here for you. Now be a brave one and tell Nanny what happened last night.” Carly kisses at the screen “love you”

While all of this is happening nanny pushes a button on her waist to have another nanny come and get Freddie out and cleaned up with frilly socks and a gold shirt with a bib and his paci and sits him on the rug with a big bottle. (The blankets will stay in the cribs all day)

(during the night all the toys have been changed out, but the rompers are still out of sight)

Jessica sniffles and cries feeling hurt because of how hard it was to open up to carly latching on to nanny shaking and crying just wanting someone to tell her everything was ok