LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

Freddie wakes up in the middle of the rug with a chewy (paci) in his mouth wondering how he got there, why does he have a locking diaper on and most importantly, why is he wet? He rubs his eyes and looks around the room.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“I don’t know, I just woke up here like this.” He looks around the room and finds toys that are meant for toddlers and babies but that are sized so he feels small. “Jessica, are you wearing a locking diaper too?”

“I don’t know where we are, but it looks like a nursery. I remember going to bed at home and waking up here, looking like this.” Freddie says as he points to his locking diaper and a bib with his paci attached and white frilly socks.

Her boobs are nice and perky, making her shirt tent out in the front.

”yeah I can try” he tries to stand up but feels wobbly and decides to crawl over to her crib. He uses the crib to help him stand up. He reaches up and realizes it is locked with multiple padlocks.

Freddie looks on with lust in his eyes as Jessica takes her shirt off. “Umm yeah it’s hot in here. I don’t know how long you’ll be in there. Maybe someone that has the key will come in soon and let you out, but I saw a bottle in with you when I stood up maybe that can distract you.”

She takes the bottle and drinks it a little wishing she could play like he could so she lays back down drinking the bottle and watching the mobile above her head spin it was decorated with dogs and kittens her favorite she was confused how they knew 

As Freddie sits on the rug playing he soon has the urge to go poo but tries to hold it in as long as possible. As his stomach rumbles the door opens and in comes a tall looking woman with blonde hair in a long braid dressed in a dark blue skirt that goes down to her thighs and a button down white shirt.

She enters and shuts the door behind her “welcome my littles to our magical playground. Here you will learn and play with others your own age. Don’t try to fight us nannies or you will be punished. Do you have any questions so far? And if it’s can you leave, the answer is “no””

“Well let me check your diaper and see if you’ve wet, only good babies who wet can get out and play” Nanny B walks over to the crib and sticks her hand in the crib and lays her hand on her diaper and looks at Jessica.

”nanny when can I get changed?” Asked Freddie 

“Only Nannies can determine when and if you get changed, but right now I’m dealing with miss jessica. Don’t you have to pee pee sweetheart?” Nanny asks Jessica looking directly at her.

“You must feel better now. Here let me get you out.” She pulls out her keys and unlocks all 3 locks, each with a different key and lifts Jessica out and puts her into the rug.

“Now Freddie, let me check your diaper and see if you can get changed yet.” Nanny looks into the back of his diaper and sees he hasn’t pooed yet “nope sorry Freddie I can’t change you yet.”

Nanny goes to a panel in the wall and enters a code and gets 2 bottles of milk and hands them to the kids “here you two drink this all up and then someone will be back in to check on you”

“Well right now you are to be babies. Babies only sleep, drink milk, and mess. But more about that later, right now you are to just drink all of your milk and play on the floor. Here Jessica let me take off your locking mittens” nanny takes another key and unlocks her mittens “now then, did you take your shirt off?”

“Do you want it back on now or do you want it off for the rest of the day?” She asks as she gets a pair of frilly socks and puts them on Jessica’s feet “you’re not in trouble”

“That’s fine I’ll take it and get it washed. Oh one thing little one call all of us that are in charge Nanny, not ma’am. Understand?” “Oh the socks, you have to wear them when you are out of your crib. When you are in the crib you wear the locking mittens, as you know by now. Now I have to get to my other littles that just came in.” Nanny says as she stands up and leaves the room, entering a key code and using a regular key to get out to the hallway.

freddy just rocks back and forth as he is about to go poo in his diaper. “I don’t know how much longer I can wait.” He lays on his back and grabs his bottle and drinks from it and looks at Jessica with fear in his eyes.