LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Ab Here

Hi I'm Enelya I'm sorta new here but you know aren't we all

I don't wanna give to much of my self but if you want me to answer the all time famous question

ASL

age = too young to care

Sex = Nope never had any that I know of, Still a virgin

Location = Well at the moment i'm still on earth, but I might be driftin off to another galaxy soon zzzzzzzzzz

ok there you go.... Hope ya like it

oh and if you're wonderin a little more about me. Here it goes **Clears throat**

Well I love Country Music, I love Hip hop music (which of course ya gotsta do hip hoppin to), I like t.v. but not all the time. On t.v. I watch mostly Stargate, Whose line, and stuff that's based on the middle ages

in movies I like the newest Eragon, I also like Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Super Babies ^_^, and a bunch of others

if you have any more questions do not ask me in chat... I'm very stubborn.....

Oh and my nationalities are : Italian, Irish, Scottish, German, English, Viking, and Native American

I don't wanna give to much of my self but if you want me to answer the all time famous question

ASL

age = too young to care

Location = Well at the moment i'm still on earth, but I might be driftin off to another galaxy soon zzzzzzzzzz

oh and if you're wonderin a little more about me. Here it goes **Clears throat**

Well I love Country Music, I love Hip hop music (which of course ya gotsta do hip hoppin to), I like t.v. but not all the time. On t.v. I watch mostly Stargate, Whose line, and stuff that's based on the middle ages

in movies I like the newest Eragon, I also like Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Super Babies ^_^, and a bunch of others

Oh and my nationalities are : Italian, Irish, Scottish, German, English, Viking, and Native American

love your avatar

ASL

age = too young to care

Hi I'm new here too, maybe we could be friends?!!