LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iron Dad and Spider Son (Private for YunicornSparkles and Lavellan)

YunicornSparkles

Tony smiled at Peter as he helped Pepper gather all the plates. He assured Peter they were fine with cleaning up. After all, they had a dishwasher, so clean-up would be a breeze. That was something he noticed pretty quickly when it came to Peter. The boy needed quite a lot of reassurance. It wasn't really a problem though. As soon as Tony noticed, he immediately changed his behavior to allow for much more reassurance. Pepper was always the caring type, so it was second nature to her. 

"It's would be fun to try to cook something together," She encouraged Peter's ideas. "I'll find us a recipe and we can try it out next time." 

As Tony said, the table was a quick clean. And pretty soon they headed off into their own rooms. Tony took his shower for the night and climbed into bed beside Pepper. She was smart of course and asked if Peter seemed a bit off at dinner. 

Not one to lie, Tony sighed. "We're working on it," was all the indication he gave. Which Pepper took as it was and dropped the issue. She knew if there were serious problems that Tony would let her know. 

That in mind, both adults drifted off to sleep. 

Tony woke up a little later in the night. Sadly, he wad never able to complete a full night's rest in one shot so he wasn't surprised now. Instead of getting up and wandering however, he stayed in bed. 

"Is Pete still awake?" He asked the AI quietly so as not to wake Pepper. 

"Yes." Was the only whispered answer back. 

'Must be playing that game...' Tony mused. Which he expected to be honest. But he also knew Peter would suffer for it the next day. 

"Tell him I said growing boys need sleep. And that I said goodnight." Tony finally said. Already feeling the grasp of sleep creeping in. 

The AI didn't reply. But he figured it didn't need to. 

What it did do however, was speak into Peter's room. Somehow managing to sound remorseful as it noted Peter's distress. "Mr. Stark instructed me to tell you that growing boys needed their rest and wished you a goodnight. Do you wish for me to alert him? Do you need help?"

Yet another thing Tony implement when Peter came to live with him. Peter was like him in the way that he would find ways out of questions if they weren't asked correctly. Always avoiding the issue. But now, all the AIs were instructed to rephrase their questions multiple times to avoid such instances. 

• 3 weeks later...

Peter was happy that Pepper agreed to cooking together. Between school and superhero duties, he didn't often get time to cook. Aunt May had showed him some basic recipes but he was always too busy, (and hungry) to stop and make time to cook meals. Instead, May had cooked for both of them, and Peter sometimes helped, or he'd get food from his favourite places, like the tasty sandwich shop. 

The only time Peter didn't really eat was when he was upset, or unwell. Which meant of course, that he forced himself to eat during those times so as not to worry others around him. And usually regretted it later. Peter had gone to bed wondering with excitement what dish Pepper would chose for them to make. It could be anything! Then he started to think about foods he'd want to eat while he was Little. Food in fun shapes and characters, fish fingers shaped like fish, cute fairy bread sandwiches, mini pizzas...eating like a baby was more fun than eating boring adult foods. Japanese Bento...man, those were cool. The ones with Pokemon...and Hello Kitty...

He'd drifted off with a head full of pleasant babyish thoughts...(he knew he'd regret staying up all night playing Animal Crossing New Horizons so he'd take sleep over game this time). But then, yep, the accident happened. His body had finally gotten so used to wearing pull ups and relieving itself into them while asleep that it didn't even try to wake him up anymore. There was no way he could have stopped this if he tried. Damn. At least there was no odour, his internal deodorant working as expected. He really should sell it to other Littles and people with incontinence. He'd have to ask Tony how to go about that. Peter was a person with a good heart and always wanted to help others. 

He was lying there trying to figure out the quickest solution to his wet bed and clothing when the AI softly spoke. Peter immediately felt his face heat up as he blushed in embarrassment while at the same time, a happy glow rose in his chest at the words. He instantly shook his head at Friday's offer "No, no. I'm fine. Thanks for the message, Friday" he replied, voice a low murmur. "It's okay. I ...I got this. I don't need any help" he reassured her, doing what he could to prevent his daddy coming in here and seeing his accident.

He smiled and hugged his pillow for a moment, burying his face in it to hide his blush and his smile. He liked being talked to like that. Like he was just a little boy.... Peter's smile then faded and he groaned. "Aww" he was going to have to clean this up. The boy went with his earlier idea and quietly crawled out of bed, pulled the bedding off and discarded them on the floor in a pile, then grabbed a pack of baby wipes to clean himself up with. He redressed in some very similar pajama pants and top, and THIS time...he did hide another Spidey pull up underneath his pants. He didn't wanna have to go through this twice in one night. Peter grabbed the pile of damp bedding and clothes and sneaked to the washing machine, set it going, then grabbed more sheets from the linen closet and went back to the room. He flipped the mattress over, re-made the bed, crawled back in....and hoped and prayed no one would notice anything different or ask why he was up in the small hours before the crack of dawn. Feeling secure in his pull up, he closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep. Ah sleep...such a wonderful commodity...so scarce and precious. Peter sucked his thumb, snuggled cutely under his covers. If an alarm didn't go off, he'd likely oversleep and be late for school. He had forgotten to turn on the alarm on his phone. He slept so soundly he even drooled a little on his pillow. 

• 3 weeks later...

Tony woke up earlier than usual the next morning. It wasn't terribly early, but usually he'd only wake up right as Peter was heading to school. This time, however, he was awake before Peter was supposed to even get out of bed. Groaning, he sat up to see Pepper fixing her hair in the mirror. She was already casually -- For her anyway -- dressed and ready for the day. Seeing him in the mirror she smiled. "Rise and shine." 

"Ugh. Rise. No shine." He rolled over and checked the time again as if it would magically give him a few more hours of sleep. 

"Boss," FRIDAY chimed in suddenly. He groaned even louder in answer. "I just wanted to inform you that Peter forgot to set his alarm last night and if he doesn't wake up in time he'll be late for school." 

Tony had half a mind to just call them both in for the day. But it seemed Pepper already knew what he was thinking as she glared at him through the mirror. She was right though. Tony knew school was important, but even so he often tried to call Peter in so that they could spend more time together. Or if Peter had a hard night of patrol. But he knew as the responsible adult he couldn't do that. "Alright. Remind me in 5 minutes." He sighed. 

"Do you want me to wake him?" Pepper asked, her face softening. 

"No, no. It's fine. I got it." Tony felt old as he moved to sit up and felt his bones creak. "Just...I don't know. Get my clothes ready for whatever meeting I have today. Business casual." 

"You can't dress business casual at a shareholder's meeting." 

"Of course I can." He smirked now as he threw his legs over the side of the bed. "I own the place." 

Pepper rolled her eyes but disappeared into the closet all the same. Tony stood up from the bed and shuffled his way out of the room and into the kitchen. The coffee maker was already on and brewing when he walked in thanks to FRIDAY and he poured himself a generous cup. Closing his eyes, he let the light from the window hit his face. If he had been told years ago he'd be up so early prepping to wake his kid up for school, he wouldn't have believed it. But it made sense, he supposed, that even people like him had to settle down eventually. 

"Boss, it's been five minutes." FRIDAY reminded. 

He nodded to the ceiling before putting his cup down and heading down the hall. Tony didn't bother knocking as he stepped inside. There was a Peter-sized lump under the blankets of the bed and Tony couldn't help but smile. "FRIDAY, turn the lights up to 10%." 

FRIDAY did so without a word and the room brightened just slightly. It allowed him to see Peter's head poking up out of the blanket mound. Walking around to the side of the bed, Tony was charmed to see Peter's sleeping face. He was surprised to see Peter's thumb in his mouth, but couldn't find himself to be weirded out. It was actually very cute. The lines of worry on Peter's face smoothed out leaving him with a younger more innocent appearance. He really didn't want to wake him... But Pepper would if he didn't. 

Touching Peter's shoulder gently, Tony gave him a small shake. "Hey, buddy...It's time to get up or you'll be late for school. You need to eat breakfast and get dressed. Come on." He coaxed gently. 

In a way, it was great that FRIDAY noticed things and reported back to Tony. But there were some times where Peter really wished she wouldn't. Thankfully, she'd kept her metaphorical lips zipped about his bed wetting last night. He'd probably fall over in shock anime style if she just blurted that out to Tony and Pepper. He'd die of embarrassment, instead of doing super cool hero stuff. Wait...did he want to die like that? Scratch that. No. No dying. Peter wanted to live! He wasn't a depressed emo boy. Death wasn't cool to him. Screw death.  

With all that was on his mind last night and on a daily basis of late, it wasn't so unheard of that he forgot to set an alarm. Turning off the annoying things and forgetting to turn them back on could happen to anyone. Sometimes you needed the world to shut up and go away. That's what Littlespace was great for~ 

Peter stirred slightly when the room lightened a bit, but only the tiniest amount. His spider senses were fine tuned to many changes but with how soundly he was sleeping, it would take more than that to wake him. No doubt he'd sleep right through instead of waking up to get ready in time today. He was sucking his thumb subconsciously, like a pacifier, gentle little sucks now and then. With the shaking of his shoulder and the sound of someone's voice, the boy roused, blinking his eyes open groggily. He instantly recognised Tony's voice and appearance and jerked his thumb out of his mouth, bolting up "Uh, M-Mister Stark! Uhh..." he rubbed his eyes with one hand while waving a hand in the air in a flustered motion "Y-you didn't see that! I wasn't, uh...I uh..." his face was turning redder by the second and he looked down at his covers, twisting them in his hands "Sorry. I didn't me-mean for you to see..uhh" he muttered. Great, Tony was probably totally weirded out by his thumb sucking. Way to force your kink onto other people, dumbass, he scolded himself silently. 

He then hurried to get out of bed "Oh shoot! School. I gotta...I'll be late for school - oof!" in his scramble and flustered state, he actually managed to get caught in the blanket and sheets and land on the floor. Unbeknownst to the boy, his pj pants were tugged down just enough to show the waistband of his wet Spidey pull up.

Peter sat up again, a bit more slowly and still disoriented from sleep "Ow. God dammit" he usually didn't swear but the humiliation had him all kinds of flustered and his thoughts scrambled. Realising what he'd just said, he blurted out another "Sorry, Mister Stark! I didn't mean that! I-I-I'm just a bit...flustered" 

• 3 weeks later...

Tony, for all his knowledge and experience, forced himself not to scramble and try to lift Peter up. The boy was obviously flustered and crowding into his space wouldn't help. Besides, with his luck, he'd probably catch an elbow to the face and have to have Pepper do his make-up and pick out his clothes.

"Woah! Woah there, Mister!" Tony said holding his hands towards Peter. "Let's pump the breaks a bit, yeah?" 

He kept his voice calm and placed a reassuring hand on Peter's shoulder. Peter was a hyperactive kid. Tony saw himself in him in that way. But it also meant that Peter's flailing often ended in bumps or broken lamps and vases. So he learned plenty of ways to soothe the boy's constant need to move. And talking helped a lot on top of being something Tony was great at. 

"First, no cursing. You know how Pepper hates that." He scolds very lightly. He himself had curbed his own swearing habits when Peter became a regular part of his life to 'be a good role model'. But before the guilt could sink into Peter he continued. 

"Second, you have plenty of time this morning. You can get up, eat breakfast, shower, and get your stuff before getting to school...not necessarily in that order. You probably want to get washed up first." It was an open ended statement. But Tony saw the pull-up plain as day. In a way he was relieved to see Peter wasn't refusing a little protection at night if he needed it.

"Third...I won't lie to you, hands are pretty gross. But as long as you wash it before bed or something I don't see a problem with..." He motioned to Peter's mouth before quickly changing the subject. "Anywho, I'll make a quick breakfast burrito for you to eat on the way to school. Meet me in the kitchen when you're ready."

With that, he ruffled the boy's hair and about-faced. Taking calm measured steps to the door. 

Yep, flustered teenage boys who were still getting used to their growing bodies could be mighty clumsy at times, that was certain. Tony did well in avoiding that elbow to the face scenario. 

Peter gave an embarrassed laugh "Okay.." he agreed, staying still on the floor for a bit while trying to calm himself down. He looked so totally uncool right now in front of his mentor. The reassuring hand on his shoulder did help though, settling his emotions a bit more. It was embarrassing and annoying how often Peter managed to flail and knock something over or bump into people. But there wasn't much he could do about it. Maybe he should take up meditation. Ever since becoming a little, or more like, realising his little side existed, it became apparent that he wasn't as good about controlling his emotions as when he was being serious in a fight or when saving someone. Even then, he sometimes slipped and got a bit too into the playful banter and antics. 

He had the decency to look apologetic and a bit ashamed when Tony reminded him not to curse "Yeah, sorry. I'll try not to do that. Just slipped out before I could stop myself" he admitted. He was glad Steve and the other Avengers weren't here at the moment. They were busy attending to their own lives and interests. But swearing around them would not be good. And definitely not in public around other people and the media and little kids. 

He felt rather silly when Tony informed that he had plenty of time and his blush came back again. "Ah...ha ha....I thought I overslept" he replied sheepishly, scratching his ruffled bedhead "I'll do that" Peter said, getting to his feet and clumsily putting the blankets and sheets back on the bed in a scrunched pile. He was still majorly embarrassed about his adoptive father seeing him sucking his thumb. But eternally grateful he wasn't teasing him or giving him a hard time about it. He nodded at the mention of washing up first, automatically reaching behind himself to tug his sleep shirt down to hide his waistband "Yeah, shower sounds good" he laughed weakly, trying to brush off the bad start and sound casual. Great. Tony saw this pull-up as well. Gahhh. 

Peter nodded sombrely at the talk of washing his mouth out "Yessir" He got the point. He'd be more careful with his language from now on. If he slipped up or -GASP- swore on purpose, a spanking or other punishments should work nicely in future.

He gave a genuine smile at the mention of breakfast as his stomach twinged in hunger "Okay, Mister Stark. Sounds great" he grinned, waiting for him to leave the room before grabbing some school clothes for the day along with a fresh pull-up from his stash and hightailing it to the shower. He bathed quickly, making sure to wash thoroughly with soap and rinse off before getting dressed for the day. He brushed his teeth and hair, styled his hair a bit then went back into his room to pack his school bag with the needed supplies. Pull-ups, powder and wipes in the back, bottom zipper compartment of the bag, then textbooks, homework, a pencilcase, lunch money and such in the front, plus a water bottle in the side holder on the outside of it. He zipped it up and carried it into the kitchen with him, dumping it beside a chair at the table and sitting down. 

Peter sniffed the air appreciatively as his mouth watered. "Those burritos smell good!" he commented, looking at Tony "What have you got planned for the day? Is it more interesting than school?" he asked curiously, wondering what Tony and Pepper had on their agendas "I like studying but sometimes it gets boring" 

• 2 weeks later...

Tony had  left Peter's room and went straight into the kitchen. Pouring another cup of coffee, He took out all the ingredients for a super metabolism breakfast and started making the best burritos he could. Without being asked FRIDAY gave him regular updates on Peter's progress. Not that Tony had to worry about Peter falling back asleep, Peter was a good kid. Around the time he finished the eggs, Pepper came in from the elevator, a small look of concern on her face. 

Immediately, Tony turned from the stove to face her. "What's up? Plans changed?" 

"Oh, no!" Pepper was quick to wave away his questions. "You still have your meeting and everything's fine. Well, I think so..." She trailed off and Tony unconsciously kept peering at the hall where Peter's door was. 

"You're starting to worry me, Pep." He said genuinely. 

Another moment passed as Pepper bit her lip, pondering on how to say her next words. "I found Peter's sheets in the wash while I went to get one of your shirts. And there was a set of pajamas. Do you think he's sick? Was he looking alright when you woke him up?" 

Immediately, Tony knew what must have happened. It was hard to seeing as how he had seen the boy's pull-up that very morning as well. "Oh...Nightmare I think. He must have sweat onto his sheets." The lie was bad, even to his own ears. And Pepper's stare told him she knew it too. 

"Just...Make sure he's alright? He's come a long way with being comfortable here and I don't want to lose that progress..." She admitted and Tony couldn't help but agree. Kissing her forehead as an unspoken promise, they pulled away right before Peter walked in. Tony turned back to the stove, just barely keeping the food from burning, and Pepper grabbed her own cup of coffee. "I'd rather study than go to a share holders meeting today, kid." Tony joked. "But Pep's got me booked up throughout the day." 

"Ah yes. I'm the mean mean woman for keeping the business afloat." Pepper played into the dramatics before heading for the elevator. "I need to go set up. Have a great day at school, kiddo." She told Peter, ruffling his hair. 

Tony finished the burritos soon after, giving Peter the larger one and one of the nutrient shakes that he made to supplement Peter's diet for lunch. "All set? Books, bag, phone, wallet, brain?" He ran through their checklist with a smile. Peter, like most teens, could be forgetful. 

Peter had almost forgotten about the sheets and PJs he’d thrown in the wash after his bedwetting backfired. If he’d been smart, he would have gotten up earlier than either of his parental figures and stuck them in the dryer, then stashed them back away when they were done. But instead, he slept like a baby and sucked his thumb. 

There had been a few rare occasions where Peter had gotten sick in the past but normally only around his Aunt or his friends at school. Usually, if he was feeling nauseous, he got pretty quiet from embarrassment and feeling gross, then, in worst case scenarios, ended up puking on himself or somewhere unfortunate. He didn’t like making people worry about him or causing them trouble. So he tried to keep it together and hide out until it passed and sometimes took medicine….which usually didn’t do much considering his superhuman metabolism. 

Peter snickered as he noticed Tony trying to save the food from burning, then at his words as he responded to the boy’s question. “Oh yeah. That sounds worse than studying” he said sympathetically, “Hang in there, Mr Stark” he pumped a fist in the air in a halfhearted gentle motion, showing he was rooting for him. “Do your best” Maybe Peter had been watching too much anime, but it was cute how he adopted the sayings from them. 

He turned to Pepper when she chipped in and gave a short laugh. “I’m sure it’d sink without you, Miss Potts” he said earnestly. “You do an amazing job” he smiled at her warmly then nodded when she ruffled his hair, letting out a small giggle at that. “Kay. Thanks. You too. I mean...at work...have a great day at WORK” he corrected himself, blushing slightly as he waved her goodbye. Peter was glad he didn’t have to work. Tony’s work, like, his inventions and super hero stuff, were way cool but the business stuff sounded mega boring. 

Peter’s attention was whipped towards the food and he swung around in his chair and picked up the burrito, juggling it from hand to hand since it was hot, before taking a big bite and chewing in bliss. “Mm-mff! Thanskh, Misher Shtark” he mumbled with his mouth full but closed, not wanting to spit food anywhere. “Sh’good” It was really good. But nearly anything was good when Peter was hungry. 

He took another bite then swallowed and paused, licking his lips. “Huh? Oh...yep! Got my books, got my bag, got my wallet, got my phone….got my….hee hee!” he started to giggle at that last one. This boy was adorable. “That’s silly, Mister Stark. Of course I got my brain” he poked his tongue out playfully, then dove back into his breakfast with a hearty bite. “‘N muh shpidah shute” he added. His backup spider suit was stuffed into another compartment of his bag just in case a hero was needed after school was over. It would totally hide the Pull-ups just fine. They weren’t bulky and they were silent due to being cloth-backed material. He picked up the shake Tony made and put it into his bag to eat with lunch later. He hoped Tony would stay and eat with him, before they both went their separate ways for the day. 

• 4 weeks later...

Tony couldn't describe in words how much he cared about Peter. And it was almost impossible how he felt that care grow ever day, ever moment he spent with the boy. He supposed, the care he felt towards Peter was shown in the hours of work he put into the suit. He, like most parents, worried for Peter every time he left the house. And he tried to think of every scenario that Peter could get hurt in and tried to prevent them in the technology in the suit. But there was only so much he could do. More than that, Peter needed more than just fancy gizmos and gadgets. He needed parents to be there for him. So, Tony didn't feel bad as he sat down beside his spider-kid with his own burrito. 

His kid was adorable really. When they grew passed the first awkward stage of family building, Tony made sure to douse Peter in almost hourly praise. A bit unnecessary and overbearing, but if it helped Peter settle in, Tony was going to do it. Now, terms of endearment and affectionate touches were common place. 

"Can't forget the spidey-suit, of course." Tony teased good naturedly. He took a bite of his own burrito, humming in delight at the taste. For something quick and almost burnt, it sure did taste good. One of the many things Tony learned when caring for Peter was quick meals. They both had pretty busy schedules and a quick but nutritious meal was always needed (Especially with Peter's metabolism). "Oh-" He swallowed his bite quickly and washed it down with coffee. "Like I said, meeting all day. So I might not be here when school lets out. But I'll make sure to make an appearance before you start your homework, yeah? Happy's picking you up as usual, so just text me when you see him so I know he made it." 

Again, it was their usual routine. Tony was a worrier and he liked to know what his kid was doing or where he was at all times just in case something happened. 

What wasn't part of their usual routine was Tony getting a very serious but gentle look on his face as he set his food down on the plate. "Kid, serious thing before you head out, alright?" He didn't wait for Peter to respond as he kept going. "I want you to remember that you can always come to me if there's something we need to talk about, yeah? Or something that's bothering you that you feel too embarrassed to bring up?" There was a very clear intention to his words. "I'm here for you. We don't have to talk now, but soon." 

With that, Tony dove back into his burrito, almost pretending that nothing was said except for the eyes locked on Peter's face looking for some kind of reaction. 

• 4 weeks later...

Peter had always idolised Iron Man but getting to know him behind the superhero persona was even better than he thought. He knew the saying about never meeting your heroes but it couldn't have been right 100 per cent of the time because he was really glad he had met and gotten to know Tony Stark. Through fighting together, interacting almost daily and being invited to work in Tony's lab after school days, he'd gotten to know him as a person and as a friend. Over time, they’d built mutual respect for each other. Peter thought he had proven himself as a worthy superhero and ally as well. He knew Tony was proud of how smart he was and his achievements and the way he worked so hard to be a good person and do what was right. 

Since then, their relationship had turned into something even better; a father son bond. Peter had developed almost complete trust in the man after all their adventures. He'd seen his flaws and his bad points and even though no one was perfect, the good far outweighed any of the bad. He definitely looked up to him as a father figure and more than just a mentor. In fact, missing his parents and then his uncle, he grew deeply attached to his new dad without really meaning to. 

He wanted to go back to the days where he was little and happy and didn’t have to worry about anything, with attention from a loving, protective male presence that made him feel safe and secure. And if his dad or his uncle were here, he would have built up the courage to ask one of them. But now it was Tony. And he wanted him to be the one. 

But he also felt guilty for wanting so much from Tony when he was already giving him so much. It was majorly selfish of him to want him to indulge in his kink. After all, what would the man get out of it? But...he did care for him a lot, so maybe it would be enjoyable for him too. Still, Tony was a busy man and had only so much time to spend playing daddy to a teen baby. But Peter didn’t care. He’d enjoy the hell out of any such moments they got to have, no matter how small. He always got this warm glow and happy, fuzzy feelings whenever Tony praised him or reassured him. Like ‘Yes! I’m so happy! Give me more!’ He wanted so badly to dive straight into being his baby. But he couldn’t bring himself to burden him. He was also well aware it was considered strange by those who weren’t into the lifestyle. Still, Tony seemed to understand and be all right with it, considering what he had said last night. So maybe...

He nodded as the burrito continued to disappear rather quickly into his stomach. “Yeah. I like to be prepared at all times, just in case someone needs me” he commented about the hero suit. “I know I can’t save everyone or stop every bad guy but I want to do what I can with the skills I have. Feel like I was given them for a reason. Don’t worry though, I promise not to skip school” He ate some more, appreciating the taste. “Think you’re getting better at cooking quick meals that still taste good” he told him with an impish grin, taking another two bites of his food and munching. “Gotta have these again! Praise whoever invented the burrito! I think that was the Mexicans, or was it the Spanish? Wait, aren’t they the same thing?” Peter went off on a tangent, puzzling over it.  

He licked his fingers and cleaned the crumbs and sauce from around his mouth, looking up at Tony when the man spoke again. Peter nodded his understanding “Kay, fine by me” he agreed, used to the routine. He liked that Tony cared so much about his safety. Plus, he knew if he worried him, then the guy would come investigate or call him and he didn’t want to cause trouble. “Will do” he replied, making a mental note to text him after school. If he could, he’d prefer to web it everywhere, but that would draw too much attention. “Are we hanging out in the lab while I do homework today?” he asked eagerly. “I can show you something new I invented and some ideas I came up with” 

He was about to stand to put his plate and cup in the dishwasher when he paused as Tony said something, grabbing his attention. He stayed, fingers fidgeting with the edges of the plate. Peter gave him a questioning look and Tony continued. He began to blush, the colour spreading across his cheeks as his gaze skittered shyly away before trying to fix back onto the one speaking, repeating this a few times. He ducked his head to hide his embarrassment and nodded, his face having gone from pink to red. “I..O-okay, Mister Stark. Thank you. That means a lot to me” he said honestly. “Heh” he forced himself to look up and give a smile, nervous about what Tony implied discussing. “I don’t wanna bug you with stupid teenage problems. But, it’s uh, nice to know that you’re a safe person to talk to - if I want to” he stammered. “So thanks. For that. I promise I’ll talk about - stuff...soon. It’s just...not the right time yet. I’ll get back to you once I figure out what to say and how to say it. Promise” 

------------

Peter double checked his backpack before they headed out and soon caught the bus to school, chatting with Ned and MJ on the way in. The morning started out pretty normal catching up with his friends and soon he was in class, scribbling notes and learning fast on whatever subjects were being taught. 

His pull up was dry for an hour or so and Peter was so focused on paying attention to the teacher, board, text books and activities that he didn’t notice it grow warm while he sat at his desk, the drink he had this morning dampening the cute padding. It could handle bed wetting, so it should be able to hold up to another wetting after this, so long as Peter remembered to change frequently.

• 2 months later...

Tony let out a sigh of relief as Peter agreed to talk at some point. It was a lot better than the outright denial he was expecting. He watched as Peter headed out, even indulging for a moment, watching Peter’s position on his tracker move towards school. Peter was always such a nice kid, Tony never had to worry about him skipping.

Pretty soon, though, he was off getting ready for his day full of meetings. By far, it was his least favorite part of the job. He’d much rather be in the lab with Peter working on improvements for both of their suits. But Pepper had made it clear Tony needed to have some presence in his company business-wise. Even so, as Mr. Whose-a-whats-it droned on and on about possible deals they could make, Tony couldn’t help but think of Peter.

He hoped the kid would talk to him more. When Tony was his age, he was already into the more deviant vises in life. It made Tony think about the pull-ups he had seen the kid wearing and the thumb-sucking. All pretty innocent in the grand scheme. And Tony had no issue fostering those desires more...But he would have to do more research of course. And it all depended on if that was something that Peter wanted him to encourage openly.

“What do you think, Mr. Stark?” Mr. Tony-forgot-his-name-right-after-he-said-it said shaking his attention from his thoughts.

“Ah,” Tony looked down at the notes both he and Pepper shared and started to read what Pepper had noted for him. She was such a lifesaver.

• 4 weeks later...

The day was going pretty well for the young superhero. Peter let his first Pull Up get wet once more, then went to change in the bathrooms, cleaning up with wipes, adding a little baby powder then slipping a new Spiderman print Pull Up on, being as silent as he possibly could while doing so. He flushed the toilet just to make it look normal, having sealed the used training pants in two plastic bags with powder inside to hide any scent. The new one felt soft and clean, and was super comforting, easing his stress as he went about his day. It was reassuring. Almost like a hug from a security blanket. 

The trouble came when he went to change after lunch break before his last two classes started. He was heading towards the bathrooms when, for some unknown reason, his usual bully was in the hall hanging around and decided to try to give him a wedgie, but instead of underpants, he pulled at a papery waistband that didn't quite make sense. Or at least, it wouldn't have if said bully didn't still wear Pull Ups at night himself. Flash grinned and shouted about Peter wearing Pull Ups, pointing it out to anyone else in the area. Thankfully, Peter managed to escape and go change but later on, during a class they shared, Peter was called up to the whiteboard to write out a formmula and explain something to the class. Flash leaped from his desk, ran up and pantsed him in front of the entire class, pointing and making fun of him. It didn't help that the Pull Up was wet at the time, too. The teacher reprimanded Fresh, but the whole class still laughed at him and teased him relentlessly. 

Peter thought he would die of embarrassment. But his best friends, Ned and MJ, stood up for him, claiming they were sure there was a good reason for him to wear them and that it was none of anyone's business what kind of underwear people wore. They also said it was rude to make fun of people with legitimate problems. Flash got told off then given detention and extra homework for pantsing and humiliating a fellow student, while Peter was allowed to take a break before his final class in order to calm down. His friends gave him questioning stares but he reassured them he'd explain later. He thanked them for standing up for them, and they said they'd act as his personal bodyguards between and during classes so that Flash couldn't get near him again. Peter was sure the boy would have a plan for revenge after the consequences of his actions and ensuing punishments. 

When he saw the parked car waiting for him, he slid into the backseat and texted Tony that he was finished school for the day and was with Happy. He couldn't wait for this day to be over. He was seriously considering skipping school tomorrow though, doing stuff as Spiderman instead. He could study just fine on his own. Besides, did he really want to get a job? He was happy just saving and helping people in his free time as Spiderman and it's not like he wanted to work. He was just a baby! He was quiet for the ride home and didn't say a word to Happy the entire time, apart from answering the occasional question. When he got to the tower, he ran to his room and hid behind the bed, throwing his bag aside and digging a stuffed Minecraft spider toy from the cupboard to hug it, burying his face into the spider's plush fur and wishing he could erase the memories of everyone at school. Maybe he would!

He was meant to go hang out in the lab with Tony and work on stuff, but he couldn't bring himself to do so. The poor kid was beyond stressed and anxious after everything that happened today. Peter decided the plush spider wasn't enough to calm him down and got one of his pacifiers out of a locked box in the drawer of his side table, slipping it into his mouth with a sigh. As his body relaxed at last, his Pull Up began to get wet and warm and he let out a blissful sigh. It felt like sinking into a bubble bath or a hotspring. "Mmmm" he closed his eyes and imagined himself in his Animal Crossing world, on an island surrounded by kind and wonderful animal friends. "Wanna go dere" he mumbled softly to himself. Everything would have been fine if that jerk Flash hadn't tried to give him a wedgie and then PANTSED him in front of a whole group of teens. Now his reputation and probably highschool life was totally ruined. But..."Worth it" Peter mumbled to himself with a soft smile. He couldn't give up this side of him. It made him so happy.