LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iron Dad and Spider Son (Private for YunicornSparkles and Lavellan)

YunicornSparkles

This is a Spiderman/Avengers/Marvel RP for me and Lavellan. Please don't post or join without our permission.

The story takes place in an AU where Tony Stark has not died after End Game but still lives. He resides at the Avengers tower with his friends and Pepper. Life has mainly returned to normal. Morgan isn't in this story for now.

Tony's friend, Happy, has fallen for Aunt May and decides to move in with her, while Peter decides he'd rather live with Tony at the tower as an official Avenger, albeit a young one, and as Tony's adopted son. Little does Tony know that Peter has been hiding a new secret from everyone, even his Aunt May. After losing his parents at a young age then losing his uncle, Peter searched for ways to ease the pain in his heart. As a bedwetter when he was younger, he began to buy some Goodnites and wear them to feel little again, then he stumbled onto the ABDL community online. Peter became an older Teen Little and fully embraced it, loving the feeling of being able to go back to an innocent, happy time in his life that he had faint memories of and that he honestly missed. It was a wonderful escape from reality and a great way to relax and relieve stress from his busy, active life.

Peter hadn't graduated to diapers yet but he was working towards it. He was just trying to figure out how to wear them without getting caught and how to use them without having to think about it too much. He had been un-potty-training himself for a while now. The boy even developed an internal deodorant that he could take once a week to remove all waste odours. That way, he could wet a pull-up overnight or during the day and not be detected. He'd also tried messing in them a few times at home alone and enjoyed the feeling but was glad to not have the scent to go with it. Right now, he was a bit obsessed with the Spiderman printed Goodnites. They had his picture on it, which was amusing to the boy, and he thought it was fitting that Spiderman should have his own brand of padding.

Still, now that he's at the Avengers tower, Peter has to be more careful than ever to keep his secret under wraps. Sadly for him, someone was eventually going to find out...

START:

Peter was out late in his Spiderman suit tonight, later than usual, considering the curfew his adoptive father had put in place. But the boy decided to ignore it. There were more important matters at hand than him getting a proper, decent sleep. Criminals were at it again and they had to be stopped from causing trouble to innocent people.

Peter had managed to sneak into one of the hidden laboratories he'd discovered after carefully tailing a few men on different nights. He'd swung into the lab and stopped whatever the criminals were up to, fighting and subduing them before tying them up with webbing. Yet during the fighting, jumping, and acrobatics, he'd also smashed several containers, including a large one full of some sort of sticky greyish-pink substance that was now all over his suit. Peter tried to pull it off but it stretched like slime or bubblegum that looked like it had gone moldy, with little clumps in it. It smelled pretty awful too "God, what is this stuff?!" Peter asked, getting the sticky substance all over himself as pulling it only made it stick to his hands and then he wiped them on another part of his suit, where it also stuck and pulled. 

Peter then tried to take a step forwards and slipped over, landing hard on his ass. "What the?! What?" he scrabbled to get up but his hands slid on the floor, the substance smearing across it like grey slimy brain matter that had been put in a blender "Ugh! So, this makes normal surfaces slippery but it's sticky when it's on someone. This makes no sense" he cried, rolling over to try and jump to his feet, but immediately slipping back over and knocking a lab bench over, vials and beakers smashing and spilling their contents. Something exploded softly behind him and a cloud of acidic smoke rose up, causing Peter to hold his breath to avoid inhaling any of it.  

Tony Stark, a man of enviable status, was angry. Rightly so in fact. His ward, one spidery enhanced teenager, was skipping curfew. Which was a bad decision seeing as how Tony wasn't afraid to ground him until he was 60. It was Tony's fault really, he was a bit soft on the boy. But Peter was such a good kid. It was hard not to give him anything he wanted. 

And of course this was his fault any way for adopting him as his son. Not that Tony regretted it. Of course not. He loved Peter as if he were his own biological child. But the kid really was going to give him grey hair. Tony didn't know how May handled everything so well while still looking so young. All in all, Happy was a pretty lucky man. 

Tony, however, was not at the moment. Here he stood on his private floor in the  tower waiting for Peter to swing in just in time to go to bed, and yet 30 minutes had passed and still no sign of him. Not even a message explaining his lateness. Seriously, how many little old ladies needed to cross the street this late at night? It was ridiculous. And when another 30 minutes passed with still no news, Tony caved. Activating his suit, he stepped out onto the patio and took off. 

"FRIDAY activate the 'Hide and Seek' protocol in Peter's suit." He sighed as he flew into town. 

"Activating, Boss." FRIDAY replied and a small yellow blip started to ping in Tony's HUD telling him where his spider son was. It was the bad part of town as well which wasn't any better. Tony groaned at the very thought of his kid getting involved in some gang conflict. Getting stabbed. Or worse...

The ride was unbelievably long as Tony broke threw a dingy looking window just in time for the building to shake from a small explosion. 

"Turning on respirators, Boss." FRIDAY said as smoke started to fill the space. 

Tony didn't react as he started scanning for Peter in the darkness. "Peter?! Kid where are ya? You are so grounded after this!" He scolded. 

• Like 1

Peter heard something crash through the window and braced himself for another enemy attack, which turned out to be pretty useless since he was still sliding around on the floor, unable to gain traction to get himself standing. Not to mention with the acrid smoke billowing, he couldn't see much. "Argh!" he let out a soft noise of frustration, heart racing, and tried once again to get to his feet, this time having the idea to grab one of the counters and pull himself up. His hands smeared greyish pink goop on the side of the counter, ineffectual at aiding his struggle to stand. He tried wiping them off on the leg of his suit and managed to get them clean enough to finally get a grip on the counter and pull himself up. His feet slid around underneath him and he had to lean his weight on the counter to avoid landing on his ass again. He then heard an unmistakable voice in the darkened lab, which simultaneously filled him with relief and dread. "Crap!" Peter cursed mildly, forgetting about the smoke and inhaling a big lungful before breaking down into a coughing fit. It burned his airways and made his eyes water. He wished he could run away right now to avoid the scolding and punishment that was about to come down on his head, but he knew he needed help getting out of here. Unless he wanted to stay on the floor and act like a newbie on an ice skating rink.

Following the sounds of coughing, and really Tony would need to put a respirator in Peter's suit as well. His HUD turned to night vision and he was clearly able to make out the form of his son struggling to stand. It would have been comical had there been no potentially toxic smoke. 

"I gotcha Petey!" Tony called as he flew over and scooped up the boy. Cradling him close Tony flew to the nearest window and crashed through into the night air. His suit would protect him from the mysterious goo and it seemed to not be eating through Peter's suit which was nice. Still though, Tony would have to strip the suit off in case some of that goo was harmful to human skin. 

He held Peter close, letting him catch his breath as he flew back home. Landing on the patio, Tony kept the parts of the suit touching Peter on and sent everything else away. Now he was fully able to get a look at his son. "You okay, Spider-Baby?"

• Like 1

Peter felt a flood of relief when he was scooped up by Tony and was infinitely grateful for the reassuring voice that went with the suit, his stomach fluttering with pleasant butterflies at being called Petey. A sense of safety and comfort filled him as he was cradled by Tony's arms, along with a sense of embarrassment at being caught in such a situation. He felt childish but at the same time, he was proud of his accomplishments. The criminals were still bound by his spider silk and the police had been called to come get them and take them to jail. It was worth the risk, Peter thought. He winced as they crashed through the window, instinctively curling into himself for protection from the glass shards, though he knew his suit would likely prevent any cuts.

He couldn't say much for the first few minutes, still coughing and sucking in breaths of clean, cool night air but his lungs eventually calmed down enough to let him breathe properly, even though his eyes watered and his airway burned with a feeling similar to when you breathe in frosty air. Whatever chemicals and concoctions they'd been making in that lab can't have been good. Or safe. Peter wrinkled his nose at the smell and sight of the disgusting goop smeared on his suit. He was really glad none of that stuff got on his skin.

Once they landed on the patio, he tried to put weight on his feet but found that mostly it was Tony taking his weight and holding him up, blushing as his feet slid on the patio floor. He reached up to pull off his mask and let the breeze ruffle his hair, his blush darkening at being called spider-baby but another pleasant glow in his chest from the endearment "I-I'm okay! Thank you for...helping out. I-I can explain!" he stammered out, knowing he was still in big trouble for skipping curfew among other things. "There were these men. And they were doing bad things -"

Tony nodded as he scooped Peter up again to carry him to the bathroom. Pepper would have his head if they got weird goop all over the carpet. "Yeah that seems to be how it happens most of the time, kiddo. Not to mention the fact that you shouldn't even have been out this late to begin with." Tony scolded as he set the boy down on the counter. He wouldn't bust Peter's chops too hard though. He was sure his son learned his lesson after being carried maiden style and covered in goop. 

Pressing the emblem in the middle of Peter's chest, Tony watched as the suit expand to drape across Peter's shoulders. Using his gauntlets he pushed the fabric down until it pooled at Peter's waist. Now came the awkward bit. "You can't stand to kick the suit off so just lift your hips up and I'll shimmy it down. Then it's shower time for you, Spidey."

Peter kept trying to babble an explanation as Tony scooped him back up, obviously realising the boy was gonna slip over on his ass again with the goop still all over his suit. He snapped his mouth shut with a bright red blush staining his face when Tony interjected then scolded him. "S...sorry" Peter managed, looking decently ashamed of his choices. "I won't do it again. Well...I'll try not to do it again" he said, being honest. He was silent a few moments, then; "I know there's a curfew, and - it's for safety. It's just...evil doesn't sleep and- you know, I had to stop them after I saw them. I couldn't look the other way. N-not when someone could get hurt" Obviously not factoring his own wellbeing and the fact HE could be the one that got hurt into the picture. He was selfless and often put others before himself. That's what heroes do.

He was set down on the bathroom counter and lightly put his hands on Tony's shoulders to keep balance. Some of the brain-matter slime gunk was on his thighs and legs from when he wiped his hands on them to get a grip on the lab counter earlier and he didn't want to slide off and land in a heap on the floor "This stuff is unnerving. I'm used to being able to stick to anything but this makes it so you slip and slide on almost any surface. Maybe they were planning to use it on me" he chuckled, shrugging a shoulder. He sighed in relief when the suit expanded and loosened around his body, getting the goop that much further away from his skin. "God, it stinks, what the heck did they make it from?" he muttered, cringing as he carefully held still while Tony pulled the suit down and off his torso. "Careful, don't let it touch you" he warned, concerned for Tony's safety.

Then Tony said something that made Peter's heart jolt. Shit! The pull-up! He'd totally forgotten. He suddenly re-registered the feeling of cool wetness of the Spiderman Goodnite that he'd been wearing all afternoon and evening. He hadn't had time to take a bathroom break and had patted himself on the back for thinking to wear it on a mission. But now? Now, he was filled with dread at the idea of Tony finding out what he was wearing. "Uh... - um! W-wait a minute!" he held a shaky hand out in a 'stop' motion and waved it a bit, halting Tony from acting further. "Umm...you'll see me in my underwear! That's kinda embarrassing" he stammered, turning redder by the minute as he scrambled for some excuse to stop Tony seeing his Pull-Up. "I'll just lay down on the floor and wriggle out of it like a...like a worm" he said, his mouth speaking without his brain's permission. Flustered Peter was very adorable.

"I'm alright, Spider-Baby." Tony assured as he checked Peter's skin. Seeing that he was fine, just modest, he turned to face the door. "There's no need to be shy around me, kid. But fine. I won't watch." 

Going to the shower, he turned it on to Peter's perfect temperature, warm but not hot. "Kick your suit off to the side and I'll get them in a bag to take to the lab." That sludge could be useful in battle, Tony noted as he kept himself busy with cleaning up the rest of the muck on the floor. 

Peter was placated by Tony's words. He didn't want the smelly, gross stuff to get on his skin. Who knows what it could do? And if it did get on him somehow, it would be Peter's fault for getting covered in it in the first place. He'd never forgive himself if Tony died from some super illness or something. He felt like a small child as he was checked over but knew Tony was just looking out for him as well. His heart rate started to return to normal when the man turned his back to him, and Peter let out a big sigh of relief "Thank you!" he said, sounding a little bit too relieved, which honestly meant he was hiding something. Something he didn't want his Dad to see. "I-I'm not shy, it's just...uh, I'm a teenager now" he said, finding a very lame excuse for being supposedly shy around another guy with the same body type. "You know how it goes..." Peter waved a hand vaguely and hoped Tony bought the flimsy excuses.

He bit his lip as he looked down at his suit. Now, how WAS he going to do this? He really needed Tony's help but....too late for that. Peter grabbed the cleaner parts of it, being careful to avoid any of the mysterious goop. He tugged it down his waist and thighs with a lot of squirming and wriggling accompanied by small struggling noises or sounds of exasperated frustration, having to use one hand to stick himself to the counter top so he could use the other to push his suit down his legs and shimmy out of it and finally, was able to pull it off. He tossed it onto the floor in the far corner of the room and grinned when it was away from him "Yes!" he whispered, balling his hands into fists and jerking them down in a victory gesture.

He heard the sounds of the shower running, having not been paying attention to when Tony turned it on. The steam was beginning to make the bathroom smell a little bit funky from the goop on his wadded up suit but he couldn't wait to get under the warm water. He was covered in sweat and felt dirty from his night time activities and coming in contact with the weird alien slime stuff. Peter dropped down off the sink counter onto the tiled floor, his feet hitting cool tile. He was still wearing his soaked Spiderman Pull-Up.  "Thanks Mr Stark!" he chirped, expectantly looking to the shower and thinking that Tony would step out so he could get in and wash in privacy. "Oh, uh, wait! Before you leave...I might need some more clothes. I forgot..." he admitted sheepishly, not wanting to walk around the tower wrapped in just a towel and risk being seen by someone. Like Pepper. Or any of the Avengers. 

Tony had a smile on his face as he heard Peter's victory cheer over something as simple as getting his contaminated suit off. His cheerfulness helped him forget why exactly he was turned around in the first place and he turned to face Peter. "I'll bring you some while you shower, Spider..." The childish nickname fell off his tongue as he couldn't help but see the soaked pull-up hanging from Peter's hips. "Ah...so that's why you wanted me to face away..." He said lamely. 

It wasn't a big deal to Tony. Sure he was curious as to why his son was wearing a pull-up-- one that really needed to be changed --seeing as how he was in high school and far beyond the age where kids actually needed them. And it was obviously not just a bedwetting issue. And it had Spider-Man on the front. Of course it did. But part of Tony was disappointed to see that it wasn't Iron Man. Did they even make Iron Man? He'd have to look into it...

Stuck in his head he didn't even think to see how Peter felt about the sudden discovery. "I'll go...yeah I should go get those clothes. And clean up the gunk. Yeah..." Still, his legs made no effort to move. 

Peter was startled when Tony turned to face him, freezing like a bug that got zapped in a bug zapper. His face immediately turned a shade of red that could rival a fire trucks and he protested loudly "Hey! You said you wouldn't look!" His tone definitely sounded whiny and accusatory. Tony promised! And now his secret was out - just like that. Small tears pricked at his eyes. He was so embarrassed he was crying, and that only made him feel even more humiliated because crying made him look childish.

Peter's mind was racing for something to say that would fix this, some way to brush everything off and make sure this was no big deal. He didn't want the person he loved the most, his favourite person in the whole world, the man he looked up to as a father figure and a friend, to think badly of him or think he was some kind of weirdo. Peter waved a hand at Tony when the man just stared at him, "T-Turn back around!" he yelled futilely, sniffling a bit and then moving his hands to try and cover his wet Pull Up as if that would somehow make it not there. Make it not exist. Erase it from his Dad's memory. Peter hadn't shared his secret with anyone. Not even his Aunt. Not even his best friend, not even his girlfriend.

"I-I-I...can explain" he stammered, "It's not what it...I mean, it is but - I just like them, okay!" he nearly shouted the last part and quickly looked away to the side and bowed his head to hide the shame and burning humiliation, and the tears that now spilled down his cheeks since his eyes got too full of the salty liquid. This was the worst. It was a nightmare. Of all the things that could have gone wrong today, why did it have to be this? He prayed Tony wouldn't start questioning him now, or decide to press the matter while he was dressed in just his soaked Goodnite. He vowed that he'd smooth things over, make everything normal again. He'd rack his brains for excuses and plausible explanations during his shower, and stop wearing any more Goodnites for now. He could prove that he was normal, that this was just a one-off. He'd suppress his urges and desires and force himself back into a normal routine then go back to wearing them in secret months later when no one would suspect it and thus keep it a secret. And about his 'training'....Peter thought he could revert back to normal if he just summoned enough willpower. Although it had gotten to the point where he'd go without really thinking about it. But no! He could do this. It was all mind over matter.

The boy was so flustered and the static in his brain was roaring so loud, that he totally forgot about the other ABDL items stashed in his closet and chest of drawers/dresser. Yeah, when Tony went to get him more clothes, he was at high risk of finding adult baby pacifiers, baby toys, baby powder, crayons and colouring books and more Little items. Luckily Peter didn't have any adult diapers yet but they were on his wishlist. Instead there were a few packs of Spiderman Goodnites stashed under the clothes in his bottom drawer.

Tony shushed the boy gently, not wanting him to be upset but also not able to touch him due to the gunk on his armor. "Petey, hey....it's okay. We can," well Tony couldn't exactly forget what he saw...

"We'll talk after your shower alright? I promise. I'm not mad." Tony knew the boy thrived off of reassurance. Stepping around him, careful of not spreading the goo, Tony headed for the door. "I'll get you some clothes." 

Tony sighed as he sent his armour off to be quarantined. Finally free, he turned to Peter's drawers and started messing about. He quickly found a pair of plaid pajama pants and a soft t-shirt for his son to sleep in. However the real surprise came when he saw what Peter kept burried in his top drawer. Baby items galore. Belatedly he remembered what Peter had said about liking the pull-ups and Tony supposed it would only make sense that it would carry over to other baby items. 

He couldn't help it as he grabbed a pair of underwear as well as another one of the pull-ups for Peter. A simple way to share his support for his kid's happiness. Of course, he noticed how pull-ups didn't really match the age range as some of the clothes and toys in the drawer...he'd have to ask about that. 

But for now, clothing in hand, Tony walked back into the bathroom. 

• Like 1

He calmed the slightest bit at Tony's shushing and attempt at reassuring words. He nodded mutely at his offer to talk after the shower, unable to meet his gaze. He was glad Tony wasn't mad, but that wasn't quite the issue. "Th-thanks" he managed to get out with a sigh of relief when Tony said he'd get him more clothes and finally exited the bathroom. Thank god! He wasted no time in ripping off his wet Pull Up and stuffing it into the small bathroom bin, hiding it under other trash. He then jumped into the shower and let himself cry some more as his muscles relaxed in the soothing, warm water. How had he messed up this badly? He was supposed to be smart. He was worried this would change things between him and Tony, for the worst.

Still lost in his own head, he grabbed some liquid soap and started scrubbing himself clean and tending to shaving and other small things. He had this odd, niggling sensation that he was forgetting something but what exactly escaped him at this moment. After some minutes, he'd managed to stop crying and calm down a bit, thinking over some explanations he could give his dad. He decided to go with the truth, somewhat. And glaze over the rest, still forgetting about all the baby stuff in his drawers. Peter gulped when he heard Tony step back into the bathroom. He was in the middle of washing his hair currently and the shampoo smelled really nice. "Uhh, you can just leave them on the counter" he said, "Thanks again..." 

"No problem, kiddo." Tony said sincerely. His love for Peter was obvious everyday. A few pull-ups and pacifiers weren't enough to shake that. Not even a little bit. It was just another way to support his son. Tony remembered how hard it was to get Peter to ask for things when he first adopted him. Even small things like new clothes seemed like a mountain to overcome. 

It was safe to say they were now comfortable with each other. But Tony knew he had to play his cards right with the pull-ups or else Peter would shrink away again. And he'd be damned if he let that happen. "I'll meet you out in the living room with hot chocolate." Tony explained as he set the clothes down and left. 

Going to the kitchen and making hot chocolate on autopilot gave Tony more time to think on the upcoming conversation with his son. It was probably going to be "Birds and Bees" level awkward for them both. But it needed to be done. Mixing Peter's cup exactly how he liked it in his Death Star mug, Tony smiled fondly. 

His kid was so great. Pepper was right. Peter had him wrapped around his little finger. 

"Kay" Peter responded to Tony's words. His dad's voice was reassuring, as always, especially because he sounded casual and calm, like he usually did, and not weirded out or awkward. Tony didn't mention anything about what he'd seen. Peter's stomach did a nervous somersault when he thought about the talk that was coming but he repeated what he was going to say in his head and it calmed him a bit. It sounded reasonable. Sane. Maybe a little odd, but understandable. It was better than saying 'I want to be a baby and I love being treated like one because it makes me happy'. Even if that was the truth. He was a superhero AND a Little, his little side letting him fully relax and let go of any stress from his normal daily life. The boy needed it badly, what with juggling high school life, homework, social skills, relationships, Spiderman stuff and so much more. He'd embraced ABDL so hard it was impossible not to want it now, not to have those urges. Suppressing them was extremely difficult. But helping other people understand it wasn't that easy either. Oh well, the cat was gonna claw its way out of the bag eventually. Now it was time to deal with the consequences.

Peter was a lot more comfortable with Tony these days, not so shy about asking for things when he needed them or speaking what was on his mind, but this was gonna be hard. Still, he thought, he could pull back on everything for a while, just until things smoothed over and returned to normalcy. Then he could go back to wearing the Pull Ups, maybe even graduate to diapers eventually like he planned. Peter turned off the shower once he'd conditioned and rinsed his hair, grabbing the luxe bath towel and quickly rubbing himself dry. He wrapped it around himself and walked over to the counter where his clothes rested, searching for some underwear first and feeling his heart slam to a stop when he saw the new Pull Up. Oh. Oh god. He forgot. His baby stuff. Tony must have seen it all. Peter slapped a hand to his forehead and let out a long, quiet moan. Blast. Damn. Bugger! It was too late now. His secret was blown wide open to the man.

Forgoing the Spiderman Pull Up in favour of stuffing it in the bottom drawer of the sink counter underneath some junk like a squirrel, Peter scrambled into his regular underwear, putting on the comfy, plaid PJ pants and tugging the T-Shirt over his head. He hung the towel up to dry and padded as quietly as possible out into the living room/kitchen area, telling himself he could overcome the diaper training he'd been doing with willpower and determination. He could revert back to being fully potty trained in an instant. Some small part of his brain reminded him that wasn't true and he shoved it aside, walking into the living room with a cute blush on his cheeks. He sat down on the sofa beside his dad and reached for the Death Star mug with a smile despite the awkwardness that was threatening to swallow him whole. "Thanks" he said, taking a small sip of the chocolate. It was instantly soothing, and helped him let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding. "Um..." Peter held the mug with both hands on his lap, looking down into it, watching the marshmallows float lazily. "I...I don't know where to start. But...the thing is..." he let out a sigh. "I wear them because they remind me of a time when I was younger. With my parents. Before they...yeah. I used to have, have a bed wetting problem, and so, wearing those....brings me comforting memories. It...makes me happy" He paused to take another big mouthful of comforting hot chocolate, steadying his nerves "I'm sorry you had to find out...like that. I...didn't mean for anyone to find out, specially not you. Don't wanna make things...awkward..." his eyes watered with sudden tears and he blinked rapidly to get rid of them. "I'm sorry...you probably saw...all of that stuff" his face burned. "Forgot. I'm sorry "  

"Peter," Tony started to get the boy's attention. "I want you to be happy. And I want you to feel safe enough to ask for the things you want." He set his cup to the side and sighed. This was a hard conversation for them both. 

"You know how I was like when I was younger? I was a drunk who slept with a different woman every night. I was every PRs nightmare. Scandals and rumors were normal for me." Tony hated thinking of his past. Mostly cringing at his own selfishness and stupidity. But he was a different man now. A hero to many and a son to take care of. He repented, Tony had to reminded himself. He wasn't that man anymore. "This...thing you have going...I'd much prefer you doing this than acting like me. So kid...Don't hide from me. Talk to me. Tell me what you need." 

Tony implored and tried to pass his sincerity into Peter. "What do you need? Do you want more toys? Clothes? Furniture even? I'm grasping at straws here, kiddo. Just talk to me." 

Tony would buy Peter anything. He would do anything. He'd sell his tower. He'd build a mansion just for Peter. Money couldn't buy happiness, but it would get him the tools he needed to make his kid happy. 

• Like 1

Peter nervously looked up at Tony, his eyes betraying mixed emotions as he listened solemnly to his words. He swallowed against a lump in his throat and nodded mutely before answering with a soft "Okay" That wasn't what he'd expected to hear but it lifted a huge weight off his shoulders. Tony wanted him to be happy and feel safe enough to ask for anything he wanted. He couldn't quite bring himself to ask for the things he wanted right now though. It was going to take some courage and trust to be built up. He kept listening to what his father figure was saying, talking about his past. He blushed when it came back to his interest in pull ups and baby items yet felt great relief from his dad's reassuring words. He nodded and a hint of a shy smile danced on the corner of his mouth "Okay" he said, a little more loudly than before, a little more confident. "I won't hide. I mean, I'll try not to. It might take me a bit. I'm so used to hiding this side of me, so..." he shrugged his shoulders slightly and cradled his hot chocolate close, sipping at it for comfort.

"Thank you" he whispered, "For accepting me. It means a lot" Some people kicked their kids out when they found out about them being ABDL, or abused them verbally or shamed them. Peter was so, so grateful that Tony was open and accepting, not reprimanding him or looking down on him or being disappointed or ashamed of his son.  

He turned his gaze back towards Tony when the man started asking more questions and bit his lip while blushing some more. "Um...for now, just...I need some time to think about it. Think about what I want and stuff. I don't want to cause you any trouble and...I'm not comfortable with the whole tower knowing about my interests just yet" he said softly. "So, for the time being, I'd really appreciate it if this stayed a secret just between us ....a-and that we go back to our daily lives as normal" That would put Peter the most at ease. 

Peter didn't say that he'd love more toys, cute AB clothes and definitely furniture. But it was going to be hard to hide a nursery from Pepper and some of the others. The thing he wanted most of all though, he wasn't sure if he was comfortable putting Tony in the position he dreamed of. For him to be a daddy to Peter and treat him like the sweet baby he was inside. He couldn't ask the billionaire to baby him when Tony didn't even have his own kids, (well, apart from Peter). Tony probably wouldn't even know how to be a daddy to a Little baby boy. Peter had many fantasies about being cared for by Tony and the other Avengers, becoming the literal baby of the team. But how could he ask the man he loved and admired the most to change his poopy diapers and bottle feed him and play with baby toys together? There was just no way! Reality and Fantasy were too different from each other.

Besides, if the media ever saw or heard anything about this, he didn't want to embarrass Tony or ruin his image. Peter summoned up the fortitude for a smile. "Thank you. I really appreciate your support and acceptance. Um, I guess there is one thing I've kind of been wanting for a while. But...it's kind of expensive and I don't like asking for stuff because I never want you to feel like I'm using you for your money, because I'm always afraid of that! And I swear that's not the case, but-" he started to ramble while blushing, getting adorably flustered again, waving a hand as he talked. He was trying to say he wanted the new Nintendo Switch and the new Animal Crossing: New Horizons game for it. But it'd take him a while to get around to verbalising it. He was kind of just asking so that it'd give Tony something he could do, now, for him and throw him off the trail Peter wished he could lead him down. But he also really wanted the console and game.  

Tony listened to Peter's wishes with a small bit of reluctance. He understood the boy's need for time to think and he'd support it, but Tony wanted to help so badly. So, he contented himself with the idea that he would just help out behind the scenes. Making sure all of Peter's devices had his card information preloaded in was the first step. Doing research himself needed to be done as well. And finally, if Peter talked himself into reclusing himself from Tony once more, he'd put his foot down and step in. Somehow...

As Peter rambled on about what he wanted now, Tony smiled. He had heard the boy muttering about some kinda switchy thing before. And all he had to do was ask the boy's AI for clarification. Sure it violated his privacy, but it also meant Tony was prepared for when Peter eventually felt comfortable enough to ask for it. "Petey-pie," Tony teased. "Just ask me already so I can tell you that I hid it in your desk earlier this evening when you were supposed to be home." 

• Like 1

Peter was grateful that Tony agreed to giving him time to think about what he wanted to ask for. He'd like to ask for a great many things but it had to be done gradually and carefully and also, he'd just be sad if he got the nursery, clothes and all the toys of his dreams but had no one to play with and no one to care for him. He did role play online with fellow ABDLs in the community, watched videos of other littles and ABDL slideshows of anime and cartoon characters, as well as baby videos, sing a longs, nursery rhymes and toy channels. He played kids games online too, usually the dress up, baby care or pet care games. He also played or watched Lets Plays of ABDL themed video games. Peter had tried his hand at writing a few fan fictions about his favourite characters in ABDL scenarios as well, and commissioned some art of them too. Not to mention looked online at all kinds of adult baby diapers, pacifiers, bottles, furniture and such. Tony would likely discover all of that stuff if he checked Peter's laptop or phone. Peter would definitely feel like Tony trusted him if he let him use his card to go shopping online, but he'd also be reluctant to use it without permission. He didn't want to take advantage of his dad's money, unlike some kids who'd take that and run with it. Peter would feel bad about it. Even with the fact that his dad gave him full permission to get whatever made him happy. If he did use it, he'd keep spending to a reasonable level. He just felt better asking a grown up for approval before taking their hard earned cash. His dad was so important to him.

Peter stopped rambling at the cute nickname Tony dropped, his little side secretly squealing in glee as he blushed from both being happy and shy. He laughed softly at himself and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly when Tony reminded him he was meant to be home but couldn't stop a grin at the exciting news "Oh my God!, Wow! Really? That's awesome! I mean, thank you so much, seriously!" Peter leaned over to hug Tony in joy, then sat back up "Ah, yeah...sorry about that. I'll try not to stay out late again. I just felt so - convicted to help, I couldn't sleep tonight if I let those guys get away with their devious plans. But I'll try to avoid that in future. Sorry if I worried you or anything" he was quiet for a beat but it was obvious on his face that he was dying to go see his new console and game. "I'm gonna go see it!" he told Tony and stood up from the couch, taking his Death Star mug with him and hurrying off to his bedroom. He checked the desk drawer and grinned when he saw the console. Peter got absorbed in setting up the device and charging it up before putting the game into it and starting to make his Mayor character. This Animal Crossing was different than New Leaf, which he was used to playing on his 3DS, the setting was an island and the graphics were great, there were so many new things to do and see. He couldn't wait to see the cute animals and enjoy everything the game had to offer. Peter finished off his hot chocolate sitting at his desk playing the game. He only came back to reality when someone came to his room to tell him dinner was ready and on the table. Peter quickly saved the game and exited, turning off the console. "Wow, dinner time already. I'll be right there!' he said, going to wash his hands and sit down with Pepper and Tony. He checked to see what they were gonna be eating tonight. As an enhanced spiderboy, his metabolism meant he usually got very hungry and loved eating almost anything. 

Tony smiled at his son's excitement. Loving the way Peter's face lit up at something as simple as a video game. Of course he knew he couldn't keep Peter from helping people. That wouldn't be fair given his line of work. But that didn't stop him from worrying everytime the boy left. Shaking the thought out of his head he watched Peter run off to go set up his new game. 

It was then that the elevator dinged signalling the arrival of Pepper, her heels clicking on the floor as she walked in. "What's that look for?" She asked with a smile of her own as she kicked the heels off by the couch. She settled down beside Tony and raised a brow at the hot chocolate. She knew him so well. Usually He'd have coffee, but Peter had been influencing him to cut back on the caffeine. 

"I told Peter about his game thing. He seemed pretty excited." He wouldn't share his discovery just yet. That could wait until Peter was ready. For now it would be his secret. Pepper shared his happiness and he allowed a tender moment with his love on the couch. Both off work and free to have a meal together as a family. Speaking of...

"What is for dinner?" She asked. "I'm starving but no way an I eating in this." She said standing and motioning to her business attire. "I'll go change and I'll watch you cook." 

Tony watched her leave before going into the kitchen find something quick to cook. That was another thing that changed since his adoption of Peter. The kitchen was now always fully stocked. Not just because he was out of his lab more, but because he wanted Peter to always have fuel for his super metabolism. Deciding that pasta was the way to go, he set the things out to prep. 

A few minutes later Pepper came in to help by making the sides and salads. She even went to go fetch Peter as Tony set up the food at the dinner table. Finally, he poured the drinks. Wine for Pepper, water for himself, and a soda for Peter. Sitting down at the head of the table, he waited for his family to join him. 

• Like 1

Peter was absorbed in his happy little world of Animal Crossing for a while and dinner seemed to come around so fast. He'd been totally focused on the game and thinking over everything else that happened that evening that he'd been putting off the growing urge to go pee for a few hours. The hot chocolate went through his system and so he had a rather full bladder by the time he washed up and came to the table. Peter sat down, subconsciously jiggling one foot on the ground while seated, not realising why he was doing it. Some people just jiggled because they had nervous energy or couldn't sit still. Peter did have a lot of energy. He smiled at Pepper and Tony. "Hey Pepper. Thanks for coming to get me for dinner. I was kinda distracted" he admitted.

Peter hadn't even heard Pepper come in or the short conversation that passed, only noticing her presence when she'd come to call him to the table. He'd even ignored the aroma of delicious pasta. But now, without the game in his hands, he could fully appreciate the meal. "Mm, this looks great. Thanks. I love pasta" Peter loved just about everything. Although there were some things he'd refuse to eat. Like blue cheese or extremely hot chilies. He tended to dislike the things most people would. Peter took up his fork and started eating, polite yet enthused. He made conversation with Tony and Pepper while he ate, interspersed with taking sips from his soda, which was orange Fanta. Things were going great until he felt a warm rush spreading from his crotch and into his pants. Peter froze for a second, realising what was happening in an instant. He stared at the pasta and stirred it around with his fork as he tried to stop it but that failed. He was panicking internally, 'Shit, shit! What do I do?'

Peter's eyes darted frantically around the table until they fell on his soda and he was hit with a reckless yet brilliant idea. The pee was coming out fast and steady and he knew there'd be the sounds of dripping and splashing liquid in a moment as his pants reached maximum absorption capability and it spilled off the chair to the floor. When Tony and Pepper weren't paying attention, he reached for the soda, pulling it towards him until it was near the edge of the table. He went to take a drink and 'accidentally' fumbled the glass, spilling the whole thing in his lap. He made sure it looked like pure accident, gasping and flinching (both for authenticity and because the soda was COLD - holy God!) he then blushed with real embarrassment and tried to make light of the situation "Whoops! Ha ha, how did that happen? So embarrassing..." he laughed, looking down at his lap then up at the others. He grabbed some paper napkins/serviettes and made a show of trying to mop up the spilled soda, waiting for his bladder to finish emptying itself. The soda dripping off the chair with the pee hid the accident extremely well, it's orange colour hiding the yellow as liquid of both kinds splattered and dripped all over the place. Peter's pants were soaked and the soda was sticky. "Um...sorry about that. I better go get changed" he stammered out, heart pounding, hoping neither of the adults caught on that he'd just had a really embarrassing accident. This wasn't the first he'd have over the next few days. His body had learned that if it got an urge, to let go. It was amazing he didn't wet himself earlier playing the Switch. Peter wanted to stand and make a quick exit to run to the bathroom but he didn't want to drip pee and soda everywhere. "Um...I might need a towel. Sorry. Don't wanna drip this all over the floor. Soda's real sticky. Sorry for interrupting. I'm really sorry!" He felt really guilty. And also humiliated. And childish.

• 2 weeks later...

Both Pepper and Tony gave Peter fond looks as he arrived at the table. Their little family wasn't complete without him. Tony noticed just how much they looked like a family as they ate. Pepper gave him small talk of their business, and Peter joining in as well. Tony did see Peter's nervous movements, but he figured they were because of the conversation before. 

The meal continued on easily until he heard the clatter and commotion made by Peter. Both Tony and Pepper's heads turned fast by instinct only to see the mess made by soda. Relaxing slightly, Pepper got up from the table and went down the hall for a couple of towels. 

As she left Tony came over to Peter. Peter was never a good liar. And while he could fool Pepper, he couldn't fool Tony. But Tony was also firm in his choice to give Peter space to figure things out as well...if Peter had been wearing the pull-up like Tony offered, this wouldn't have happened. So that meant these accidents would probably keep happening. 

"Don't apologize, Peter. I understand. Pepper and I aren't mad. We just want to make sure you're okay. Accidents happen." Tony comforted. 

"Yeah, kiddo. Accidents happen. I've spilt wine on myself plenty of times. Even in public." Pepper assured refering to the wrong accident. She was carrying a few towels and handed one to Peter, laid on on the chair, and one on the floor. "Don't worry about in here. I'll get someone in tomorrow to deep clean everything." Her tone was soft and motherly as she saw the embarrassment on Peter's face. 

• 3 weeks later...

Peter's heart was beating faster, sparks of nervous energy zinging through his insides at the fear of being found out. However, he managed to keep himself together and look calm on the outside, albeit severely embarrassed. His quick thinking had saved him this time, or so he thought. "Uh, thanks..." Peter said softly and let out a relieved sigh and grateful smile towards Pepper when she went to grab some towels. Paper towels were too flimsy to soak this amount of liquid up. He just hoped she didn't use the good quality towels in case they got perma stained orange. But, this was Stark Tower; they probably didn't have older towels to be used for clean ups and/or rags. Sometimes he forgot the differences between living with Aunt May and living here.

Peter's heart skipped a beat when Tony walked closer to him and his gaze drifted off to one side and down at the floor as he chuckled nervously, shifting his feet minutely. He swallowed reflexively, trying to combat the nerves. Tony couldn't know. He didn't know, did he? Peter's 'accident' and speech had been nothing but convincing and natural looking. He'd made sure! Still, Tony could always read people well and Peter almost felt like the man could see inside his mind sometimes. Peter wasn't good at lying, that's for sure. (Lies were bad! They just didn't sit right with him) But he was good enough to keep his identity hidden and knew how to conceal things when needed. Buuut...maybe not from his dad.

Peter forced himself to look up and meet Tony's gaze, feeling that familiar hot embarrassment spread over him. He tried to act casual "Ah, no, I'm fine. The glass didn't smash. And um, okay...I just...feel kinda bad for making a mess" he stammered, "And interrupting dinner. Sorry. I mean, uh, not sorry? No. I'm definitely sorry!" he said, trying to apologise without apologising. "Yeah, I'll try and be more careful with the soda next time. I was distracted" he admitted, laughing a bit hollowly at himself. "Can't stop thinking about things" That was true, at least.

Pepper came back with the towels then and he tried not to squirm at her words. "Ha ha, yeah...I guess you're right. Accidents happen" he said weakly, taking the proffered towel and attempting to soak the soda pee mixture off his pants, which made him feel like a child. Pepper and Tony's reassuring words did make him feel a little better but he knew if he wore the offered pull-up earlier that he could have made things so much easier on himself and on them. (But knowing that his dad would KNOW that he was wearing one, he just couldn't!)

He felt guilty for interrupting their dinner and causing them a mess to clean up. Silently he berated himself 'Stupid, stupid, stupid! How did I forget to go pee after drinking all that hot chocolate? This never would'a happened if I was more subtle and discreet. Next time I'll be more careful. Potty training's all mind over matter' he reminded himself. He pressed the towel to all the wetness on his legs, feet and his pants. Once he was sure his pants wouldn't drip,  he wrapped the orange stained towel around his waist. "Thanks for the towels, Pepper. And sorry about the mess. I can help pay for the cleaning since I caused it" he offered.Then grimaced at the feel of the sticky residue clinging to his skin

"Anyway, this is sticky. You guys go back to what you were doing. I'll be back in a minute" Peter said. Then, with a burning face, turned and hurried off to his bedroom, then into the bathroom with fast steps. He wasted no time taking a quick shower and changing into some more undies and clean PJ pants. Phew. Peter tossed the soiled towel and underwear in the laundry hamper and went back to the table, sitting down at a different, non-wet chair and pulling the rest of his bowl of pasta towards him. He picked up his fork and resumed eating. "Still hungry" he added by way of an explanation "Heh heh".

• 1 month later...

As the teen scampered off, Pepper couldn't help but look to Tony with worry. "Is he alright?" If anyone would know anything, it was Tony. Although, she wasn't very comforted by the look on his face. 

Truth be told, Tony was just as worried as her, but he didn't want to spill Peter's secret. He would never trust him again! "I'm sure he's fine. I think he had a bad day on patrol." Which was partially true. Even so, he felt bad for mostly lying. 

To keep him occupied he picked up the cup and took it to the kitchen, quickly rinsing it off before refilling it and taking it back to the table just in case Peter decided to come back. Tony hoped he did. His metabolism didn't really allow for him to skip meals. 

When he did come back, both adults let off small sighs of relief. "I'm sure you are. Eat as much as you want, Peter." Pepper assured knowing some bad days can be fixed with a good meal. Tony shared a smile with the both of them as he tried not to worry too much about Peter. He was sure the boy would come to him if something were truly wrong...

At least he hoped so. 

• 4 weeks later...

"Thanks" Peter replied to Pepper's kind comment, resuming his eating of the delicious pasta. It had cooled slightly but still tasted amazing and he ate it with his usual gusto, though remained polite. He noticed the new drink of soda and that brought a grin to his face. He picked it up and took gulps of the tingly orange substance, savouring the liquid a moment before swallowing it down. He knew drinking this much before bed was probably not a good idea with the loss of control he'd managed to achieve through his training but figured he'd be extra careful to make sure he'd go to the bathroom right before crawling into bed. He should wear a pull up but...he let the thought trail off with an internal sigh. Mind over matter, come on. He could be a big boy when he wanted to. He could snap out of it. He shoved down the little furl of thought in the back of his mind that said otherwise. Squash!

After dinner, Peter thanked his parental figures again for the tasty meal and asked if they needed help to clean up. "And I hope you guys got enough to eat" he tacked on, hoping their meals didn't go cold when they got interrupted to help him. Now that he was full and content, he felt a little better and a lot calmer. "Maybe I can help cook something tomorrow night, after I finish patrol. Not really sure what else you guys eat though. I eat everything" he grinned with a chuckle. He did too, mostly, except gross stuff most sane people wouldn't eat, like that fermented fish stuff, or ghost peppers or whatever. But Peter was adventurous and enjoyed trying out new foods most of the time. At fairs or festivals with food stalls, he often liked running around trying one of everything.

Later that night, when Peter went to bed, he made sure to pee last during his night time routine before snuggling down under the covers. But he stubbornly refused to slip on a pull up. For his stupidity, he was nicely rewarded by being awoken from sound sleep in the small hours of morning to a wet and uncomfortably cold bed and clothing. Shit! Peter thought. He didn't think this would happen. He lay there for a minute trying to figure out how to hide the bedding and sneak it into the washing machine without anyone noticing. Maybe he'd just stuff it in the closet and go fetch some new sheets, flip the mattress to the dry side. He just prayed to whatever holy gods existed that Tony or Pepper didn't wake up or come check on him. At least you couldn't tell by looking at the duvet that it was wet underneath.