LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

"ok" the woman said typing something in her computer "do you want order a crib and a changing table too?" the woman asked to the woman while Julie was feeling calm down by the movement of the stroller searching her paci. 

Heather sees Julie’s hands trying to find the pacifier and bends down and puts it in her mouth for her and the continues to move the stroller back and forth. “I don’t know, can I return a crib if it doesn’t look the same as it does. I’m the pictures?”

Nanny returns with the sanitation wipes and with a few books too

"did you resolve the problems?" Melinda asked to Heather when she arrived with sanitation wipe. 

"yes you can return it maximum in a week" the shopkeeper answered her "usually our clients are satisfied then we rarely have a return" she explained to Heather "but if the client asked the return because the article arrive him damaged we replace it free" 

“Not quite yet nanny, I’m still seeing about a crib.” Heather is still pushing the stroller so Julie stays calm. “I think I will get this all wood model for the crib. It it’s damaged I will call and get a replacement. Do you have a changing table in this same wood Heather asks the shopkeeper about the changing table and crib.

The shop keeper typed in her computer the tags for the research "do you want the same colour too?" she asked to her client turning the monitor of the pc to Heather to show her the search results, while Julie who wanted the Teddy bear was losing her patience. 

“Yes please I want them to match.” Heather sees Julie is restless and she rubs the girl’s hair “one more minute and then we will go see the toys. You are being such a good girl right now Julie, maybe mommy will let you get three new toys if you keep being a good girl. Are you thirsty Julie?”

Julie did a big smile when her mommy said that she he could have had three toys and looked the Teddy bear again smiling. "Yes mommy" she answered to her mother when she asked her if she needed to drink, waiting for her mother pulled out from her bag something to drink for her. 

Heather pulls out of the diaper bag a bottle with water and hands it to Julie “here you go baby girl, what do you say to mommy?” Heather says as she stands up to talk with the shopkeeper “if they match that’s all that matters. I will be back to pay in a few minutes I need to go look at the diapers.” Heather says as Julie is drinking her bottle

"Thanks mommy!" Julie said before drink some sip of water while the shop keeper was selecting the things that her client wanted "ok I wait you" she said the nanny was making company to Julie making her some caressing. 

“Ready to go shop some more Julie?” Heather says as she rolls the girl to the area with the diapers. “Wow Julie look at all the different prints of diapers. Do you see any you like?” Heather asks the girl amazed at their selection

Julie blushed seeing so much diaper packs knowing that some of them was for her "I don't know. I think that anything you choose is okay for me" she said blushing very conspicuously  and looked away. 

“Do you want dump trucks and monsters or princesses and animals?” Heather asks her daughter as she shy’s away. “I know you love sea animals so I will get those for you.” Nanny gets 4 more boxes of white diapers and sits them at the front while Julie and Heather get the design ones.

Julie did a little shy smile when when she saw her take the diaper that she liked very much, then she let her self to be carried to the cash "are we done now?" the little girl asked to her mommy "can I have my Teddy bear?" she asked her. 

“First I need to know if you want the monsters or the princess diapers?” Heather says as they are still in the diaper isle looking at all the diapers. “I think you will like these ones with flowers, but I still need to know if you want monster or princesses.” She isn’t leaving the isle until Julie makes up her mind.

“Princesses it is, that is an excellent choice Julie.” Heather gets 3 boxes of the princess diapers and one with the construction equipment much to the despise of Julie. “That’s right Nanny, we still need to look at car seats and for pajamas and for some appropriate dishes and utensils for Julie. But first I think Julie has earned a stuffed animal for being good so far.”

Heather takes the boxes of diapers to the front and then roll Julie in the stroller over to the toy area. “Julie, what would you like to get first?” Heather asks her 10 year old daughter

Julie did very big smile when her mom said the finally she can have her toy she hoped that the Teddy bear that she saw was still here, when they arrived to the toys department the nanny got free Julie from the stroller "come on!" she said her "you can choose three toys". Julie go took her mom hand because she wanted go with her to take the Teddy bear that she saw, then she indicated to her mom because it was too high for her. 

Before Heather takes Julie to the toys she asks Nanny “can you go find some pjs and plates and bowls for Julie while we go to the toys, please?” Heather then takes Julie to the toys and once they got there, Julie practically drags Heather to the row with the stuffed animals and points up. Heather isn’t sure what stuffed animal she is pointing at so she picks up Julie “show mommy what animal you want to get baby girl” 

Julie took the Teddy bear that she liked hugging it very hard, with a smile.

Main time nanny Melinda went to the look the pj's searching for Julie's size there was many models between she chose the cutter models: one inspired to a pink kitty, a little Steach, and a Pikachu before carry it to Heather to show them to her. 

Then she go to search a pottery set for Julie taking one inspired ato Snowhite and one to inspired to Sofia the first that she went to sow to Heather too. 

As Julie picks the teddy bear down and hugs it heather smiles “that is a cute bear, what other toys do you want to get? Want to get a game we can play together?”

Heather sees the jammies and plates Melinda choose. “Those are great Nanny, can you find some gender neutral and some boy jammies and dishes for her too please while we find some games and toys.”

Julie said yes and indicated a puzzle of Disney princess, and a plastelline set she liked very much create with it, and she wanted play together her mother with it. 

The nanny went to search and returned with a pottery set with a clowns and one with smiling insects "what do you prefer? " nanny Melinda asked to Heather. 

Heather picked up a couple of puzzles and the set she can create with. Heather indicates the smiling insects “no clowns Nanny, I hate clowns do they have any with dinosaurs, rockets or robots?”

Julie was glad that her mother said no to the clowns because she always feared them, she did a little smile when her mom choosed that with insects in celebration that was more cute of the other.

"mommy can I walk now?" Julie asked to her mom "I will give you my hand. I promise" she said. 

“No Julie you can’t walk in here... there are too many things you can touch and pull off the shelves. You snuggle with your teddy while we go get some pjs for you. After we get the jammies would you like to get some new bows for your hair?” Heather sits Julie into the blue stroller and buckles her in with the five point harness for the first time. Heather walks to the pjs and finds some cute dresses and cute pjs that look like kitties, unicorns, robot and dinosaurs. Heather finds Julie’s size and gets multiple pairs of girl and boy pjs.

Julie started to Whining when her mother said her no, while nanny gave her the paci that she little girl started to suck nervously while the nanny gave her two caress

"oh! What a beautiful Teddy bear" she said her when the little girl calmed down a little bit "did you give him a name?" Melinda asked to Julie

"she is a girl" Julie answered giggling "didn't you see the ribbon?" 

"oh! I'm sorry!" the nanny apologized "than did you give a name for her?" she asked. 

"Not yet" Julie answered to the nanny

"than what do you think about decide a beautiful name for her?" she said her smiling. 

Julie stayed silently thinking about a good name for her Teddy bear. 

"did you buy something to bathing her?" nanny Melinda asked to Heather