LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

“I understand Nanny.” Heather says as she doesn’t grab it. “Can we go look for a high chair now please?” Heather is waiting to ‘notice’ Julie’s diaper at the high chairs.

"what do you think about check if Julie is OK?" nanny Melinda asked to Heather with a smile while the little girl was searching to straying from the two woman to avoid the embarrassing to be discovered. 

“Okay, well if you need your diaper changed tell mommy.” Heather says as she sees the look of panic in Julie’s eyes. “High chairs!” Heather sees the sign and they go over several large bumps making Julie bounce in her poopy diaper and bounces her bladder making her need to pee even greater.

Julie decided that she could wait until she and her mom would be at home to ask for a diaper change, and she let herself to be carried here the high chairs were and listening her mother and the nanny talking about them. 

"looks this!" the nanny said to Heather "the tray is very solid and it seems that you can recliner the back if she needs a nap" the nanny explained her

Julie is still in the stroller when Heather wheeler her to the high chair section of the store. She lifts Julie out of the stroller and feels her poopy diaper, she sits her in a white high chair. “Is this high chair a good fit Julie? Do you like it?” Heather puts the tray on “can you reach the edges of the tray?” 

“Yes Julie, I will get you out of there.” Heather removes the tray and sits it in the floor as she lifts up Julie. “Nanny will you let the salesperson know we will get this high chair while I change Julie’s poopy diaper in the bathroom.”

"yes. I'm on it" nanny Melinda said while Julie was carried by her mother to the bathroom where there was a changing in and more people seated down waiting for their turn "mommy I don't want be changed in front of all" Julie whined hoping that her mother spared her this this big embarrassing. 

“Julie, I need to change you so you don’t get diaper rash.” Heather says so everyone can hear as she sits down waiting their turn for the changing table.

"no! Not in front of all" she whined while a man with a twelve-year-old who wearied a diaper was getting in the bathroom and greeted her with a smile that Julie avoided looking away and blushing very much, her face was red like a strawberry. 

Heather wasn’t sure if she should spank Julie or not for that little outburst, she decides against. “if you have to make pee pees now is the time to do it. We won’t be home for another couple of hours” heather tells Julie as they wait for 3 more kids to be changed

Julie decided to try to pee but because she was in front of more people she didn't successed while the other children were having their diapers changed then her turn arrived and her mom go to put her little girl on the changing table and in that moment she managed to pee in her diaper. 

As heather lays Julie down she feels the warmth coming from Julie’s diaper “you are such a good girl for peeing in your diapers Julie” she says as she lifts up Julie’s dress to expose her diaper “let mommy know when you are done so I can change you.” Heather gets the wipes and a new diaper ready for Julie 

"I finished" Julie whispered to not be heared by no one else apart from mom, blushing and looking away for the embarrassing while her mommy untape her dirty diaper she hopped that her mother had been quick to change her diaper. 

This is the first messy diaper Heather has changed so she takes her time to get all the poopy off of her daughter. She wipes between her lips of her vagina and then puts a new diaper under her and powders her up and tapes up the diaper after making sure it isn’t going to leak. She folds up and throws away the dirty diaper. She washes her hands before lifting Julie up “there you go, a nice clean diaper for you. What do you say to mommy for changing you?” Heather asks the girl as she carries her back to the blue stroller.

Julie was very nervous because this situation and she wanted that her mom did it quickly, she put her thumb in her mouth hoping that it helps her to calm down while her mommy cleaned her butty. She began to suck more quickly when she saw the other people seated next her. She was still sucking her thumb when her mom finished to change her diaper "tunks pou tange my diappy (thanks for change my diappy) she said with her thumb still in her mouth. 

“You are most welcome sweet girl. Next time please ask for a change.” Heather says as she buckles Julie into the stroller and lowers the tray. She pushes Julie to the section with strollers that Julie can lay down in with a sun visor and looks at all of them “we will also need a play pen Nanny.”

"ok!" the nanny said before ask"we don't have play pen for the same reason that we don't have the cribs" the shopkeeper said "you can find its in the catalog that I gave you just now. I am sorry! But You can call the number here and order it and the products that you ordered will arrive at your home" the woman explained her "We take care of the  mounting too" 

“You don’t have a wholesaler that has a show room?” Heather asks the lady. “Nanny, can you find some sanitation wipes for shopping carts and things for me while I look around?” Heather asks as she is very disappointed in this store.

"I'm sorry but we have a very little space here " the shopkeeper apologized "but soon we will move to a larger shop, the most of the bulky goods like cribs, high chair, play pen, changing table are just here its that's why we are not very provided" she explained to her client while Julie was watching her mommy "but I want invite you to the inauguration of the new shop it will be the next week" she said giving her a flyer "for the moment you can buy the bulk things only ordering by telephone, or online I'm very sorry!" 

“I understand the lack of space, I just thought you had one to see that’s all. Do you have a side rail here at least?” Heather asks the woman as Julie sees the toys in the distance

"I should check" the woman said typing something on her pc "If I haven't here I can order from you and it will arrive in your home" she explained her like the other things" she waited for some seconds and she said "I have only a model here she said turning the display so that the woman can see "but if you want we send other models too. Look please" she said. Maintime Julie saw a Teddy bear with a red Bow on her hear and she tried to take it but the belt of the stroller stopped her then she tried to attract her mother attention. 

Heather pushes the stroller with Julie back and forth as she talks with the woman. “I like this green model here” heather points to one in the catalog.