LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Tommas stops and holds his hands on his hips “I gonna be a famous drummer. I no need school for that!” He says defiantly as he knows this is not his mom’s wish for him. “Teacher is stupid too” he says under his breath as he puts his hand back on the stroller and keeps walking

"do you like the music? Wanderful!" She said him "but why the drummer? Isn't it better the guitar?" She asked him "a guitarist can also make music alone while a drummer without a band is nothing" she said him "more play the guitar is marvelous, and it's a good exercise for the fingers coordination more you can play only genre of music while a drummer is very limited" she said him "I say it because I can play the guitar and I like it very much"

“I like drums! I no like the guitar, it confuse me!” He says with an attitude. To him a drummer can make music by himself. “Drummers of Heavy Metal and Rock and Roll are two very different styles and the drummer can be very important to a heavy metal. I like heavy metal best.” Tommas becomes more defiant “have you even seen the drummer from Slayer play? He is awesome!” He tells Lynn.

“Well then you know that not all drummers play the same!” He huffs at her. He just wants to go back to his prior life of skipping school and spray painting (graffiti) walls in town.

"but anyway he hasn't to skip the school or smear the walls" Amber said very angerly "he got cought five times in a mouth to smear the walls by the police" the woman said 

"ah! ah! ah! This is not good!" Lyn said showing her finger to the little boy 

"let's admitt that it's art, though I don't like it" she said him "what's about the brawl with those boy? you have beated him only for a a bad word! but yet I explained you times you that the defense must be allways proportionate to the offense" she said him before make a deep breath "listen me please!" Amber said kneeling to loock his eyes "I know that you aren't a bad boy, rather you are a very sweet boy though you want to look tough, but it's not wrong be childish still for a while, and not negate because I know that you like watch powpatrol" she said him gently.

He huffs at his mom for outing that he likes Paw Patrol, “can we go to school now!” He says knowing they are close. “I no talk to you no more.” He says to his mom, Britt and Lynn. “I just be quiets now,” he says knowing he has a plan to escape from school this week to gear up for.

"listen! I know how you are really and in this place no one will make fun of you for this" she said him caressing his head but maybe he needed to banging his face on this reality to understand it and she would be here for him when she would understand it. 

Main time they were arriving on the daycare and after have passed the gate Lynn got Julie free to go for the the door of the building. 

He lets her caress his head but doesn’t like it. “Let me go mom!” He pulls away from her 

“have a good day at school Julie, we will be here to see you after school.” Britt tells the little girl as she is unbuckled from the stroller.

Julie was got free from the stroller and ran to say hello to Pam who was in her mother arms, with her pacifier in her mouth who did her a little smile behind her pacifier:

"hello Pam" Julie said to her little friend who did a little yawn she was still a little sleepy today.

• 2 weeks later...

“I’m happy your mommy is better” She touches her braids and smiles knowing she had to sit still for an hour to do it, “thanks it hurt to do though” she tells honestly not caring what her mom thinks.

Soon the bell rings and Miss Wang shows up outside in the yard to take her two girls back. She bends down and asks “who is ready to come to class with me?” She holds out her hands and Pam rushes over, puts her hand in Miss Wang and tells her “I ready”

Julie gave miss Wang hand and followed her to the classroom, she couldn't wait to discover what they would do that morning. She followed her teacher in the building turning to make bye bye to her aunties with her little hand. 

Her aunties waved bye to Julie as she walked into School.

Miss Wang takes the two girls back to the quiet classroom and has prepared an art lesson for today.

Once inside the classroom she tells the girls,

“Alright girls, today we are going to do some painting, but before we do we are going to read a story. So come over to the rug and sit down so we can read about a rainbow.”

Julie went to seat down with Pam on the soft carpet that she liked very much, waiting with a smile that the teacher begin to read the story hugging her doctor bear. 

She clapped her little hands when the teacher said that they would colored today waiting that she gave her the colors and the necessary to start to work. 

Pam sat next to Julie and Miss Wang as Miss Wang sat down and joined them bringing a book about how rainbows are made from a factory in the sky.

After she finishes the book she sets it down and then tells the girls “now that the story is done, we really going to go paint now.”

As the girls get to their seats Miss Wang goes over and grabs the two prepared dishes of finger paint with all the colors available to make a rainbow plus some black paint and white paint too. She sets the dishes beside of each of the girls and then goes to get some paper and tapes it down to the table.

”There you go, now you can paint a picture of a rainbow factory with your fingers.”

After the teacher finished to read the book the little girl loocked the teacher gave her a sheet of paper and she loocked miss wang pour the paint in the plastic dish, she like very much colour but she had never did it with the fingers, but she liked try new things. Then she waited that miss Wang gave her the paper piece and dipped her fingers in the red paint

Pam happily painted a picture with her fingers as she saw Julie having trouble with the texture “it okay Julie, it just paint. It washes off.”

Miss Wang stoops besides Julie and asks her “Are you alright Julie?”

"not it's not this" Julie said to Pam thinking that Sha misanderstood "I never painted in this way and this is new for me" she explained her approaching the fingers to the paper. 

"yes" she said her to the teacher try to colour the sheet of paper "but I'm not very good" she said blushing a little bit