LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

“Of course I know what to do Nanny.... a bare bottom sparking right here in the kitchen” Heather says as Nanny leaves to get the bottles. When Nanny set the bottle on the table and Julie interjected heather was immediately with her response “Want a spanking Julie for not accepting the bottle willingly? I am always willing to do that. Now here is your last bite of lunch, open up like a good girl for mommy” heather forced the bite of green beans into her daughters mouth and was holding the bottle, “thanks nanny for getting the bottle ready for me.”

Julie whimpered when her mom threatened to give her another spanking before to be picked up nanny Melinda "it's not necessary threaten a spanks only because she complains" the nanny explane her "it's enough ignore her complaining, and spank her only if she tried to escape. what do you think about give her the bottle in the living room?" she asked her giving the little girl to her mom "I'm going to clear the table. Ok?" she said smiling "and let her do a nap, she will need before get out to do that errand" she said taking the dishes from the table. 

“I’m sorry for threatening her Nanny Melinda, it’s just all new to me.” Heather sounding defeated and scared. “I think the living room is a good idea, we can use daddy’s big chair to cuddle in.” Heather takes the bottle and Julie in her arms and goes to sit in her husband’s huge recliner. As she sits down she maneuvers Julie so she is sitting across her legs “lay your head into my shoulder Julie so mommy can feed you your bottle of milk”

"oh! It's not with me that you have to apologize but with Julie " nanny Melinda said gently "don't worry it's normal that making mistakes, this is your first time with this method and I'm here to guide you, the important thing is that you listen to my councils" the nanny said caressing Julie's hair before give her to her mom "Now mommy takes care of you" she said gently to the little girl. 

Heather blushes as she is holding Julie “I am sorry for threatening you Julie with a spanking. It was wrong of mommy. Now would you like to go drink your bottle?”

Julie hugged her mommy and nodded her before let her self to be carried to the living room where the she let her self to be sat down on her mommy knees and approach the bottle to the mouth. She decided to take the bottle and suck slowly the milk from it. 

Nanny Melinda smiled before seat down on the sofa next the armchair:

"I think that you would make a list of things that you need to buy while she's taking a nap" she suggested to the woman while the little girl was drinking the milk and falling to sleep. 

"you can put her on the sofa" the nanny said to Heather "have you something to cover her?" 

As Julie was hugging Heather, heather carried Julie to the large recliner that was her husbands. She feeds Julie the bottle as she thinks of things they will need. Heather lays her sleepy daughter on the sofa and puts a blanket over her. “There is always a pile of blankets at the end of the couch.” 

Heather makes a list. Bottles, nipples, bibs, crib, diaper bag, pacifiers, pacifier clips, onesies, clothes, pjs, maybe some locking mittens. They will look at formula and baby food while they are there.

"good! Buy some other pacifier too. have more than one available is always convenient " the nanny recommended her "and for the things that are in her room where do you think to put its?" she asked her while she took a blanket putting it on the little girl "have you a place where to put its, or someone to give them?"  while Julie was putting her inch in he mouth. 

“Pacifiers are on the list, I was going to get like 5 more. Oh we need some bath toys for her. Oh her room.... her room is now what was our guest bedroom we can completely remodel it for our purposes.”

"ok" the nanny said going to remove the inch  from the mouth of Julie's mouth and Replacing it with the pacifier, that the little girl started to suck, before make her one caressing before seat her down on a armchair "you can rest a bit now" the woman said gently to Heather. 

(What is the inch that Julie sucks on? I have never heard of that word before)

”if you want to go see your bed Melinda while I rest here that is fine with me. You will be staying in Julie’s old room at the end of the hallway.” Heather says as she lays down in the recliner and covers up with a blanket

(inch is a Synonymous with thumb) 

"OK" Melinda said taking her suitcase and carrying her to the room that the lady gave her trying to be the most silent possible, to don't disturb the lady and the little girl, she arrived at the door of the room that the Mrs. Heather gave her and got in, opening her suitcase. There were still the things of Julie in the wardrobe and in the drawer unit, and she didn't want remove that things without Heather allowed. Then she just took the clothes for the the next day off preparing resting neatly it on a stool next the the little girl's desk. 

Main time Julie was wetting her diaper in the sleep. 

(never knew inch=thumb thanks!)

heather naps in the recliner as Julie sleeps on the couch sucking on her pacifier. Soon Heather wakes up and goes to check on how Melinda is doing in Julie’s old room “Hi Melinda, hope you are settling in alright up here” heather brings Melinda a glass of water.

“Of course you can, you can move anything you want. Put the clothes that you don’t approve of in a garbage can and we will throw them away.” Heather gets some clean sheets and a pillowcase for Nanny Melinda “I want you to feel like this is your home too.”

"ok" she said removing most of Julie's clothes then she opened the underwear drawer removing all the the little girl's panties "she will not need them for a lot of time" she said her self before fill it with her things then put her clothes in the wardrobe. When she finished the nanny went to the living room room to meet Heather "did you rest a little bit?" she asked her "you seemed very tired" 

Heather returns downstairs as Melinda cleaned out Julie’s room. When Melinda returned Heather was getting supplies ready to go out, she had a couple of diapers and a new change of clothes. “I did get some rest, thanks Nanny. I was just getting some diapers ready for our outing this afternoon.” 

“You are more than welcome to wake Julie up, oh and for a snack I have carrot sticks, raisins and some Cheerios.” Heather gathers up the snacks and a bottle of water. 

Nanny Melinda went to Julie and at the first she checked her diaper:

"oh Julie you are so wet! " she exlamated "don't warry little one now nanny will change your diaper" she said with a big smile going to take a diaper and what she needed. When the woman returned she turned the girl on her back and she started to untape her diaper opening it before take some wipes and clean her more gently Julie's privates, then she took the little girl from her ankles and rised her up removing the wet diaper from under her butty before put her another diaper, spread the cream on her private parts and put ut her another fresh diaper taping it "now that you are fresh and clean we can go to take a snack" she said to the little girl who was sucking her pacifier. 

Heather has a little plate with sections of carrot sticks, raisins and Cheerios with a bottle of water sitting at the edge of the table when Nanny carries in Julie. “Mommy has your snack ready before we go to the store.”

"oh! What good" nanny Melinda said before taking a carrot stick and approaching it to Julie's mouth.  Julie let her self to be feeded by the nanny who praised her like a baby girl who ate her food. When she finished To eat her snack nanny Melinda took Julie's little hand "do we go to brush the Teeth?" she asked to the little girl bringing her to the bathroom. 

“You sure did like those raisins maybe we will get some more at the store today.” Heather says as she cleans up the dishes. She gets a bag for Cheerios in case Julie gets restless at the store. “her favorite strawberry toothpaste in the bathroom Nanny” heather says as nanny and Julie go to the bathroom

Julie was brought to the bathroom and put on her stool next the Sink, then the nanny asked her what was his toothbrush what was his toothbrush  and when the little girl indicated that with Cinderella head nanny Melinda took it and she put a bit of strawberry toothpaste in it before start to brush little girl's tooth. When she finished she let Julie spit the pastooth and clean up her face. 

"Good Julie now you can go to your mother to get dressed" the nanny said her smiling. 

Heather was in the living room and sitting on the couch as Julie comes in. “Ready for your clothes Julie?” Heather asks her 10 year old “mommy is here to put them on you so you don’t have trouble with the buttons.” As Julie comes close to her heather slips a finger into the leg of her diaper and checks to see if it wet.