LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie did yes with her little face before to be picked up by her aunty taking her zippy cup in her hands. Tomas too was picked up by Amber who went together Brit and Lynn to the elevator pushing the button to call it. While Tommas was feeling the need to poop in his diaper. 

Britt stepped inside the elevator along with everyone else as she hit their floor button. As the doors closed they could all smell a poopy butt smell, Britt felt the back of Julie’s diaper “nope not our little one” she says as the elevators open and someone else walks in.

"it seems that some one need a change" Amber's said patting her son's diapered bitty apologizing with Britt and Lynn "when we arrive in our room at the first we change the diappy. OK?" She said to Tommas while the doors of the elevator opened their self and they got in the cabin and Amber pushed the button for their floor. 

Main time Julie was fiddling with her aunty Hair. 

Julie did not with her little head resting her self to her auntie to be cuddled by her aunt for a bit, she would have likeed very much remain to play with her aunties for the day but she dubted that they would permit her "can't I remain here to play with you?" she asked them making the puppy look which they couldn't usually resist.

Britt rubbed Julie’s back “no, sorry sweetie you can’t stay with us and play.” She booped Julie’s nose as she finishes saying ‘play’.  “We have to get ready and go home, back to our school.” Britt and Lynn were in Graduate school 

Julie pout before make a sad face, she wanted very much spend little bit of time with her aunties because she he hardly ever saw them

"hey puppy girl!" Lynn said her caressing her red hair "we will come to take you when you get out from the daycare and we will play together. OK?" the woman said to the little girl 

"Is it promised?" She asked her showing her pinky "yes" Lynn said taking it with her pinky. 

Julie let her self to be layed on the bed to be changed in her daycare's uniform, she didn't need to a diaper change because it was still clean. Main time Lynn get in the bathroom to brush her tooth. When she finished she got out to bathroom to let to Britt and Julie get in the bathroom. 

Once Lynn was watching Julie Britt went to brush her teeth and get ready to take Julie to school. She steps out of the bathroom and grabs her purse and he diaper bag and asks “ready to walk to school?”

Julie finished to brush her tooth rinsing her mouth and spitting in the sink before go to the bedroom where her aunt picked her up. She did yes with her little head when her aunt asked her her if she was ready to go to the kindergarten. 

Julie sat down in her stroller letting her aunt drive her to the elevator "we have the appointment with Amber next the entrance of the hotel" she said to Brit "by the way what do you think about her and Tommas?" she asked to Brit couriouse "what is been the first impression?

“Well, my first impression is that Amber seems like a good mom and Tommas is just a troubled young boy.” Britt says as the door opens just as Amber and Tommas come into the elevator.

"yes! Amber seems a very good mom" Lynn said her before Amber get in the elevator with Tommas in the stroller 

"good! it seem that we are ready!" Amber said to Lynn and Britt "do we go?" she said following them to the hotel's exit 

He is defiant “no! I hold the stroller! I no hold your yucky, stinky hand” he says as he grips onto the side of the stroller.

Britt is just looking on as she holds the diaper bad as Lynn pushes Julie

Amber gave a spank to Tommas diapered butty "do you need to answer in this way?" she asked very vexed for the bad answer of her son before apologize with Britt and Lynn for his son's bad behavior "when you get out from the daycare we have to talk!" She said him looking his eyes with a very serious tone of voice, she wasn't that angry but serious. 

"first of all regardless of whether you are a big boy or a little boy this is not the way to answer to your mother" she said with a severe tone "Secondly, it was you who forced me to take these measures, do you remember that you are been expelled from all schools where I submitted you? You said to be a big boy but so far you've always proved me the exact opposite" she said him firmly.  

“But I a big boy, I no need school!” He says almost shouting as he keeps holding onto the stroller with one hand. “I hate school! I no need to learn” he says knowing in his mind that he wants to be a famous rock star and that they never went to school (or at least thats what he thinks)