LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

As she was handed Julie, Britt removes her thumb from her mouth and replaces it with the pacifier laying on the bed. After Julie is fast asleep she moves her over to the portable crib and lays her down and covers her up.

After Julie is asleep in the crib Britt changes into her pajamas and waits for the timer to go off for the washer.

Lynn had a relaxing warm shower while her friend is loocking her niece and got out from the bathroom wearing only a towel, then she took her nightgown and she returned in the bathroom to wear it and get her hair dry with her phon, when she finished she get of the bathroom and went to bed saying good night to Britt before turn the light off and go to sleep.

Britt was still awake when Lynn came out of the bathroom. As she laid down Britt sat on her bed and told her “you have to be awake with me while the dryer runs. I just went down and switched the laundry to the dryer.” She needs her friend to stay awake with her so she doesn’t fall asleep and not get the laundry.

"ok" Lynn said mailing a yawn "Sorry!" She said to her friend "of you se agree i open the Window. It will help me to stay awake" She said young to open the window. It wasn't a cool night then the jeep the window opened was not a problem. Lynn stayed next the window untill Brit's cellular vibrated to notify her that her laundry was ready. 

As her phone vibrated Britt smiles as she picks up the room phone and dials Tommas’ mom’s room and told her the laundry was ready and I meet her in the laundry room.

Soon Britt has gotten Julie’s onesie and has verified the time that school starts from his mom and he is up knocking softly on the door to the room. “Lynn, open up. It’s me, Britt. I forgot my room key.”

"Hi. "your laundry is ready" The woman Said to Britt smiling " I didn't introduce my self. my name is Amber" she said offering her the hand to shake, maybe Tommas and your little girl could do something together maybe at the park, or somewhere else" she said while she took her laundry putting it in her basket.

Main time Lynn took her book and began to read.

“Hi Amber, my name is Brittany, it’s nice to meet you.” She shakes Amber’s hand and tells the woman “I will let Julie’s mom, Heather, know about Tommas and you tomorrow when I see her. My friend and I are just watching Julie tonight while Heather recovers from a bad cold. We didn’t want Julie to catch it. Maybe we can walk together to school tomorrow, it’ll give Julie a chance to meet another one of her schoolmates.”

"of course It's understandable!" Amber said to Lynn when She talked her about the cold "I hope she gets better soon!" the woman said her "I Hope that Julie and Tommas get along. Tommas is a very shy little boy" She explained her "It's not easy for him socialize with children who he don't know" Amber said a little worried.

“Julie is the same way apparently so maybe they won’t talk at all, but at least they will know someone else.” She says as she gathers up Julie’s red onesie and heads out the door.

“We will see you two tomorrow morning to walk to school together. I’ve got to get to bed or else I won’t be any good tomorrow.”

Britt waves goodbye and heads upstairs to the room and knocks on her door. “Lynn open up, its me Britt”

Amber took her basket and followed Brit ti the exit of the laundry and said her goodbye before return ti her room.

Lynn main time was reading her book when she heared knock the she hot up from the best and went ti open the door making her friend get in the room.

Britt whispered in fear of waking Julie “thanks for letting me in. I forgot my key.” She enters and sets Julie’s onesie and shorts on the dresser and sits on her bed.

”I’m exhausted, let’s get some sleep we need to be awake early.” She says.

(you can time skip to the next morning)

The next morning Lynn was awakened by the alarm in her cell phone, so she tapped the display to snoze It, and did a big yawn before say good morning ti Britt and get up going to the bathroom to pee. When she finished she went to controll if Julie was awake and she find her getting awake while she sucked her pacifier:

"Good morning Puppy-girl!" she said picking her up and removing the pacifier from her mouth before lay the little girl don on the bed and starting to undress her when she noticed that the girl was pretending to sleep the she did a raspberry on her belly making her laugh before began to change her diaper.

After Lynn was finished in the bathroom Britt got up and went to the bathroom making sure to brush her teeth and lay out Julie’s toothbrush.

Soon she was finished in the bathroom and came out to see Julie was dressed in her red onesie after her diaper was changed, she came over and handed Lynn back the pjs

”we still all need to eat, why don’t you put the pjs back on her until we are finished eating downstairs.” Britt was thinking that maybe if they are downstairs they might see Tommas and Amber.

"ok" Lynn said taking the pj and making Julie wear it while the little girl was gonig to put her thumb in her mouth but she was stopped by the auntie who was putting it in the sleeve of her pj, When the woman finished, she picked Julie up and giving some pat on her diappered butty "do we go to have gnummy gnum?" Lynn asked to her nephew who did yes with her little head.

Britt opened the door and they went to the elevators and on their way down to the breakfast area Britt told Lynn and Julie “I met another woman while doing laundry last night. Her name is Amber and she has a little boy and he goes to your school too. Isn’t that so cool Julie?” She pauses for a reaction before continuing “I was wondering if you wanted to sit with them while we eat breakfast?”

"then Julie. Would you like meet a new little friend?" Lynn asked her patting sweetly her diaperd butty. Julie did shyly yes with her little head, she was curious about meet a new schoolmate "I think that It can be ok" Julie said while the door of the elevator was opening.

“Good, I was hoping you would say that sweet girl.” Britt says as they enter the breakfast area and we the large buffet style meal provided 

As Britt sees the meal she tells her friend “geez Lynn, maybe we should eat breakfast at every hotel we go to.” She soon spots Amber and Tommas eating at a table, she points to them “look Julie, there is Tommas and his mom. Do you want to get some yummy yums first and then join them?”

Julie did yes with her little head because she was hungry

L: "Julie, Honey candy! Can you stay with aunty Brit while auntiy go to take gnummy gnums for you" she asked to her nephew takikg the Julie's sippy cup from her bag to fill It with orange juice for the little girl, the she went to the buffet tablet and took a dish putting two waffle that she wetted with a bit of Maple Syrup, she knew that Julie likes It vert much, before garnish It with a spoon of whipped cream, when she finished she returned to Julie and Brit who were sat down at the tablet with Amber and Tommas who were having their breakfast.

Julie did yes with her little head because she was hungry

L: "Julie, Honey candy! Can you stay with aunty Brit while auntiy go to take gnummy gnums for you" 

she asked to her nephew takikg the Julie's sippy cup from her bag to fill It with orange juice for the little girl, the she went to the buffet tablet and took a dish putting two waffle that she wetted with a bit of Maple Syrup, she knew that Julie likes It vert much, before garnish It with a spoon of whipped cream, when she finished she returned to Julie and Brit who were sat down at the tablet with Amber and Tommas who were having their breakfast.

L: "now if you permit, I go to take my breakfast" she said returning to the buffet tablet to take two jars of yogurt for herself and a bit of fruit before return to the table.

Britt took Julie in her arms from Lynn and net to find a booster seat for the small girl so she can see over the table. She comes towards Amber and Tommas’ table and start she does she asks Amber “do you mind if us three sit with you two?l

A: “no, not at all. What do you think Tommas? Can my friend Britt and her niece Julie sit with us?”

Tommas stays quiet as he eats his oatmeal quietly. He is obviously not thrilled with other people joining them but is afraid of getting spanked in public again.

Amber: “well, I guess that is a yes from my little Tommas” she says as he pulls out the chair next to Tommas “here, Julie can sit next to you Tommas”

Tommas just rolls his eyes as Britt puts the booster seat in the pulled out seat before setting Julie down “here you go Julie girl, sit down for auntie please. Lynn is getting you some yummy food”

Just as she says that Lynn returns with Julie’s food and Britt comments “see Julie, I told you Lynnie was getting you some yummy food, and look it’s even waffles with whipped cream.” Britt nods that Lynn can go get her food first as she starts cutting up the waffles before setting the plate and fork down in front of Julie and sliding the bib over her head 

Julie let herself to be taken in her aunty arms, while aunt Lynn went to take her breackfast she loocked her aunt prepare the booster seat for her, before let herself to be put on it and loock her aunt set the trey, and she loocked her aunt cut the waffle for her, she couldn't wait to start to eat.

when the aunt finished to cut the waffles she took a plastic fork and took a piece of waffle putting it in her mout and starting to eat it, tasting it.

"It's good!" Julie said smiling taking another piece of it, main time Lynn was returning with her breackfast.

Once Lynn came back to the table Britt got up to go get her food. “I’ll be right back. It’s my turn to get food.”

Britt got up and eat over to find some cereal and some fresh fruit. She saw there was kiwi in the fruit so she didn’t get any for Julie. She came back to the table and could see Tommas was not having any fun. As she sits down she asks him “do you like your oatmeal Tommas?”

Tommas did no with his little head, he didn't like the oatmeal,

A: "I know that you don't like it but do you remember what the pediatrician said?" she asked him caressing his head  "its much healthier than what you ate before, those cereal too rich in sugar were ruining your healt. do you remember wat said nanny Lucy?

healt before allthing" he said together his mom

but Tommas wimpered while hwe mom aproached another spoon to his mouth.

(now I can return control of Amber to you)

Julie did yes with her little head before put another piece of waffle in her mouth

main time Amber was still feeding his little boy "ok Tommas!" she said him "if you finish youe oatmeal I can give you a muffin" she continued indicating the buffe table, knowing that he liked it very much and that it were made without too shugar 

"really?" he asked her exciting 

"sure!" she said putting another spoon of oatmeal in he mouth 

"ok! then" he said after he had shallowed before open the mouth again