LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

As they were eating they ordered dessert so it could be ready when they were finished eating. Britt enjoyed her buttered chicken and even offered some of it to her niece who politely refused her offer.

Soon they were finished eating and they paid the bill. Britt removed the dirty bib off of Julie and then wiped her face and hands with a wet napkin from the table.

When they finished to eat their dinner and her aunt cleaned Julie's face the little girl did a big yawn, it was 20:00 and for Julie the time to go to bed had passed by a long time. She let herself to be got free and picked up by her aunt Lynn while she rubbed her little eyes 

"we have a little sleepy girl here!" the aunty said caressing Julie's diapered butty and lulling her gently while the little girl rested her self to her aunty putting her thumb in her mouth. When Aunt Lynn finished to pay Lynn followed her friend out of the restaurant, saying goodbye to the handler while Britt opened the door for her. 

Britt left the waiter a decent sized tip as Lynn carried Julie out of the restaurant, as she carried Julie Britt could see that Julie’s thumb was in her mouth. As she caught up with Lynn and her niece she told Julie as she removed her thumb from her mouth, “no thumb sweetheart, mommies rules.” She knows that the pacifier is back in the car.

Lynn started to rock Julie who was still winning because her aunt had remouved her thumb from her mouth: "she is tired!" Lynn said to her friend rockhing the little girl to calm her down "come on! now we return to the hotel, we have a bathy, we put the pj, and we go to bed. isn't it?" she asked smiling to Julie who stayed silent resting her little head to her aunty's shoulder.

“I know she is tired but she can wait until we get to the car.” Britt sort of snaps at her friend. Everyone is tired and it has been a new experience of a day for all. Once they get to the car and Britt has had a chance to take a deep breath she apologizes “sorry, we are all tired and it’s been a long day. I didn’t mean to snap at you Lynn.” she then apologizes to Julie as Lynn sits her in her car seat “I’m sorry Julie I didn’t mean to upset you.” After she gets done apologizing to Julie she hands the small girl her pacifier “will you accept aunties apology?”

Lynn didn't expect the reaction of Brit and she she was a little dumbfounded, but when she apologized her self she did a smile saying her that it was only ok "surely you are very tired, I'll let you shower before me when we will arrive to the hotel. ok?" Lynn said to her friend.

Main time Julie did a yawn before accept the pacifier from Her aunt's hand beginning to suck it and relaxing her self.

They get into her car “that sounds perfect. Will we need to wash Julie’s red onesie before school tomorrow?” Britt asks as she buckles up and the leave the parking lot. As they head down the road she looks back and can see Julie is almost asleep in her car seat so she asks Julie “Julie, what did you do at school today? Did sick bear help you?”

"I think yes" Lynn said her "otherwise Heater didn't give us a spare onesie" she said to her friend who was driving,

maintime Julie was sucking her pacifier Julie did yes with her little head before remove her pacifier from her mouth "today we played to booling but I didn't really want to" she said to her aunt

"Why dont' you wanted play?" Lynn asked sweetly to her nephew "booling is funny. isn't it?" she asked to Britt

"I was worried for mommy" the little girl said to her aunties "I was afraid she would die" 

"Oh puppy girl!" Lyinn said to the little girl cuddling her a little bit 

Britt listened to Julie explain her day as she drove back to the hotel.

”I’m so sorry you felt like mommy was going to die Juliebug. But know that mommy is safe and getting better with Nanny watching over her.” She says as he turns into the hotel parking lot and parks.

Before she turns the car off she turns around and asks “would you like to bowl at school another time?”

Julie listened her aunt who talked about her mom feeling reassured "yes! I like very much go here" she said them "I like very much play with Pam and miss Wang is very nice" she said them "yesterday we did a bird only folding the paper. I didn't know that it was possible" Julie said them

"could I talk with her before go to sleep?" the little girl asked to her aunties while she was sat down in her booster seat 

They get out of the vehicle and make their way upstairs to their room for the evening. Once they get there there is a portacrib waiting outside their room.

”Oh, it looks like the staff left you a crib Julie” Britt says as they open their room and go inside dragging the portable crib into the room behind them. Once inside Britt sets up the crib and puts a pillow and a blanket inside the crib for her niece.

Lynn is quickly stripping Julie down to her diaper in the bathroom to give her a bath. As she does that Britt tells them “I’m going to go put her onesie and her shorts into the washer downstairs. I’ll be right back”

Julie let him self to be picked up by her aunt and brougth in her arms to their room

"yes! it seem that we will have to thanks them tomorrow morning" Lynn said to Britt before bring Julie in the bathroom and began to fill the bathtub with warm water before begin to undress the little girl, when  tub was full she removed her diaper too and she put the little girl in the tub dissolving her twin tails and starting to wash her hair very gently.                                                                   

Britt was in the laundry room doing Julie’s laundry as a woman walks in carrying a green onesie with the logo of Juliet’s school on the breast. She notices it and holds up Julie’s red onesie with the logo on the breast and initiates a conversation with the woman “I see we have a similar situation here.”

After awhile Britt is doing laundry with the woman who is just washing the green onesie and a pair of black wind-pants. Britt gets the room number of the woman and writes it down so she doesn’t forget it, she tells the woman that she will call her when the laundry is finished. They leave the laundry room and go their separate ways.

Britt is soon entering the hotel room and goes to see if Lynn and Julie are still in the bathroom.

After had rinsed her little head Lynn began to soap the little girl body very genty while the little girl tried to fight the sleepyness. 

"it seem yes" the woman said to Britt smiling "I have a little boy, his name is Tommas" she said her smiling "you have a little girl. Isn't it?" she asked her "I saw you while you brought her in your room" she said her gently.

“She isn’t my daughter, she is my goddaughter and her mom is sick so her other godmother and I are taking care of her for the night. Her name is Julie and she just started this week.” Britt explains to her. “How long has your son been attending?”

"Tommas is attending by two months" the woman said her "he is attending the "Granny Goose Hause  and at the beginning he did very much hardiness, it's been a real war, but now he go gladly to the day care" she trusted to the woman "maybe the teachers are very good, or all the environment, but it's been very effective" the woman said to the woman while she put the detergent in the washing machine.

“Julie didn’t want to go either at first, but now she has made a friend. It seems like it’s the first real friend she has ever had.” Britt explains to the woman as they share the washer. 

Soon the clothes are in the washer “I’ll call your room phone when the clothes are finished” she explains to the woman. 

Britt heads upstairs to the room to see Lynn and Julie.

"Tommas, on the other hand, for the first two weeks had some difficulty in settling in" the woman said to Brit 

maintime Lynn had finished to wash Julie and she was drying the little girl before put her down on her bed, spread Julie's body with baby oil and take a diaper ad after picking the little girl up from her ankles she put it under her butty before spreading a little bit of baby cream on Julie's private parte and close it taping It 

"Ok Kitty girl!" Lynn said taking Julie's pj "it's Pj time!" The woman said taking Julie's footed Pj and starting to put the her in it "you are so cute!" She said  picking Julie's up and  kissing loudly her cheeks before sat down on her bed putting Julie on her knees and after giving her the pacifier she begun to to rock her singing a lullaby for the Little girl. 

Julie della in asleep very quickly.

Just as Julie fell asleep Britt walked into the room and as she did the door slammed behind her waking Julie up unintentionally.

As she realizes that Julie woke up because of the door shutting, Britt came over to Lynn and picked Julie up out of her friend’s arms soothing the little girl as she rocked her “it’s alright Juliebug, Aunty Britty didn’t know the door would slam like that. Would you like some water?”

Julie woke up with a start because the loudly slam of the door while her aunt tried to calm her down "What muddler aunt!" Lynn said sighing and smiling before start to rock Julie again helping the little girl to calm down, Julie did yes with her little head when her aunt asked her if she wanted a bit of water.

“Alright, aunty Britt will get you a baba of water.”

Britt went and rubbed a bottle of water from the fridge and poured it into one of Julie’s empty bottles that she grabbed from the diaper bag. After she poured 5 ounces into the bottle she tightened on the nipple and handed it to Lynn.

”here is your water baby girl”

Lynn took the baby bottle from Britt's hand, remove the pacifier from Julie's mouth and replaced it with the teat making Julie suck the water from it "if you want a have a shower you can do it now" Lynn said to Britt while she said removing the baby bottle from Julie's mouth and replacing it with her pacifier, before try to make her fall in asleep again. 

“Thanks I’ll take it” Britt says as she goes and gets into the shower. After her shower she dries off and comes out in her towel.

”your turn” she whispers as she sits on her bed “I’ll watch over Julie”

"ok britt. then I get in!" Lynn said putting Julie in Brit's arms and going to take the necessary for the shower and get in the bathroon. Julie moaded a little while she was passsed in her aunt's arms but she replaced it with her thumb succking it.