LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie was whining while Britt was cleaning her, when her aunt Lynn took her high phone and showed her the photograph of a little white kitten "look Julie this is one of the Kittens born some days ago to my cat Shelly. He hasn't still a name do you want to help me choose one suitable for him?" she said to Julie winking to Britt 

"he is too cute!" Julie said looking the kitten while Britt caressed "what about snowflake?" Julie said to her aunt 

"It's a very good name. Isn't it?" Lynn said to Britt "do you want see the others kitten?" Lynn asked to her nephew. 

As Lynn got Julie distracted Britt rubbed in the butt cream onto Julie’s sore bottom. As she put it on the raw spot she heard a little whimper coming from the girl as she looked at her picture of the kittens. As she was thinking of a name Britt quickly taped up the diaper and made sure it as the going to leak. She lowered Julie’s legs and  shoulder she did she heard ‘Snowflake’ being said from the little girl.

”yes, it is a very good name for the kitten, and I’m all done changing your butt sweet girl. Now let Aunty Lynn change your clothes while I brush my toofers (teeth)” she kisses Julie on the head as she walks into the bathroom.

Lynn went to take a paper bag from next her bag "So let's see what we can wear" she said showing a green dangarees with a red stroberry on the Chest, and a yellow shirt "do you like this?" Lynn asked to her nephew who I'd yes with her little head then the woman began to put  the little girl on shirt and she layed her down to tuck into her legs of the dangarees closing the buttons on her groin than she put her her little Shoes

"ok little bunny girl! Do we go to brush our teeth?" Lynn asked to Julie picking her up and bringing her to the bathroom where she gave her her Toothbrush putting a bit of toothpaste on it "do you want that I help you?" the woman asked to the little girl who nodded "ok" the woman said starting to brushing her nephew's teeth. 

Just as Britt was finishing brushing her teeth she saw her niece walk into her room in her new clean clothes. She bends down and keeps the shirt off of Julie, “There, now you won’t get any toothpaste or dribbles on your shirt from brushing your teeth.” She kisses Julie’s head as she holds the shirt while Julie brushes her teeth.

after she is finished brushing her teeth Britt puts the yellow shirt back on Julie and buttons up the dungarees. She takes her nieces hand, opens the door to the bathroom and walks out as she does she asks the small girl “what food do you want tonight? Would you like sketties (spaghetti) or some curry?”

Julie brushed her teeth while her aunt kept the little girl's t-shirt safe from splashes of toothpaste, when she finished she split the toothpaste in the sink and let her aunt get her face clean from the toothpaste, then when her aunt re-existed her the braces of her dangarees she took her hand and followed her out the room's door: 

"I'm undecided!" she said putting her hand under her chin "I will decide when we will be here. Ok?" she said to her aunt. 

Julie must have been confused when she answered her aunt because Britt smiles and rubs the small girls face “no sweet girl, where do you want to eat? At a curry place or a spaghetti place?” She asks her niece again as she holds the girl while Lynn gathers up her things. After Lynn finishes getting the diaper bag ready and finding her purse Britt holds the door open as she waits an answer from Julie.

"oh ok!" Julie said thinking about for a little and decided that she wanted curry, then after have said what she wanted she let her self to be picked up by her aunty and put on the ground then she gave her little hand to her aunty ready to follow her out of the door. 

Britt held the girl in her arms as they asked out of the hotel and down to the car. Britt has a panicked moment, “Lynn, we don’t have a car seat for Julie. I think we should call Melinda to see if we can swing by and get one before we have to drive out of town.” Britt knows that all the good restaurants are just out of town where they can’t easily walk to. 

Julie rested her self to her aunty while they got out from the hotel and went to their car, when her friend asked her about the car seat Lynn she took her smartphone and did the number of Rachel telephone

N. M: "here Edward's home! I'm nanny Melinda"

L: "hi Melinda! I'm Lynn" 

N. M: "hi! Is it all OK with Julie? Is she doing the good girl?" 

L: "yes! She is a little angel" she answered her gently "We have to get out to go to the restaurant but we have not a car seat for Julie, then do you think that Rachel can lend it to us?" 

N. M: "a moment I ask it her..."

L: "ok I wait" 

N. M: "she said yes. Where are you? I will carry it to you" 

L: "we are to the Crystal hotel. It's the only in the city" 

N. M: "ok. I will be here in a moment" 

L: "we will wait you in front of the main entrance"

N. M: "ok. See you later"

Brittany was having fun entertaining Julie as Lynn called to check on the car seat situation. She motioned to Lynn that she was going to take Julie to the small swing set near the hotel as the phone was ringing. Britt slightly jogged across the parking lot and over to the swing set, once she got there she sat Julie in a swing and rubbed her face as she asked “want auntie to push you?” 

Soon she was pushing the girl in the swing as Lynn was talking with Melinda. 

Julie was having funny with her aunt who pushed her in the swing singing a nursery rhyme for her, while Lynn was waiting for Melinda got to them. When Melinda arrived to the hotel she got out of the car and gave her the car seat

N. M: "Here it is. Do you know how set it?" 

L: "I immagine like  normal baby car seat" she said 

N. M: "yes. But not everyone know how set a baby car seat" 

L: "I know how set it. Don't worry!" she said her smiling taking the car seat from nanny's hand and starting to set it "and Heather? How is she?" 

N. M: "Heather still has a little fever. But it's only a couple of lines. She needs only a bit of rest to get better" 

L: "That's better!" she said saying goodbye to the nanny before begin to set the baby car seat in back seat of the car. 

When she finished she call Britt and Julie saying them that the car was ready for go to eat

"the stroller!" Lynn said her giving the keys of the car to Britt "I go to take it In an instant. Can you put Julie in her car booster please?" she said running to the door of the hotel. 

Soon Brittany saw Nanny Melinda pull up in Heather’s van as she was pushing Julie in the swing. Brittany let Julie’s swing die down on its own before she bent down in front of her niece and told her “nanny is here with your car seat, let’s go get some yummy food now!” as she picked her up out of the swing.

She ran back across the parking lot holding Julie in her arms, and as she came to their rental car she heard Lynn tell her that they forgot the stroller. She caught the keys that were tossed at her with her one free hand. Soon the car was opened and Britt had Julie all buckled in her car seat as she saw Lynn came running back out with the stroller under her arm. Brittany sat down in the back next to Julie and buckled her seatbelt. 

Julie let herself to be picked up by her aunty and brought to their car where she did goodbye to nanny with her little head before to be put on her baby car seat to which she was tied with seat belts. Than she asked for the pacifier, he liked suck it while she waited for something. She waited for her aunt returned with the stroller and put it in the trunk of her car, then aunt Lynn got on the car: 

"ready to go to eat gnummy gnum?" Lynn asked to her nephew who did yes while her aunt turned on the engine and started to go to the restaurant. 

“No sweetie, you can’t have your pacifier in the car. Mommy wouldn’t like that very much.” Brittany finds a stuffed puppy dog on the floor where she stashed it earlier and hands it to Julie, “here cuddle Henry for a bit, he needs some loving.”

Soon they were at the restaurant and Brittany was getting Julie unbuckled “I don’t think we will need the stroller after all Lynn, we found a pretty good spot here in front.”

"ok!" Julie said looking out the car window while her aunty got her the stuffed puppy dog "ok. come Henry" she said to the stuffed pet and hugging it very much while her aunt caressed her red hair. When they arrived to the restaurant Julie let herself to be unrelated to the car seat and picked up her aunt

"so it seems luckily. But I have preferred take the stroller in the case we should have walked" Lynn said to Britt taking the diaper bag and following her in the restaurant

"I want walk!" Julie said to her aunt 

"ok Julie but you have to give us your hand because here is dangerous. Ok?" 

"ok" Julie said to her aunt. 

Britt and Lynn lowered their hands and Julie took hold of each of her aunt’s hands. They walked to the curry place and went and found a table. As they sit at their table Britt asks her niece ”Do you need a booster seat Julie?” since it seems that Julie is sitting in her knees to see above the table.

The waiter arrives and gives each of them a menu, they give Julie a kids menu and a small pack of crayons. As they place the menus on the table they indicate to signal when ready to order by pressing a button on the edge of the table. 

Julie followed her aunties into the restaurant and she let herself to brought to the table but she was too low for it, 

"maybe it would be a good idea" Lynn said to Britt picking Julie up and calling a waiter to ask him to have a high chair for the little girl " now it will arrive" he said to the woman finishing to bring a full dish to a client and crossing a door with a sign with the words "private" 

he said to the woman finishing to bring a full dish to a client and crossing a door with a sign with the words "private" and he got out with a white plastic high chair to return to them, and when he arrived to their table the guy unset the tray of it asking to the little girl to sit on it before set the tray again "now should be fine" the waiter said asking to the women if they wanted have the menu. 

After the waiter left they all looked at the menus they were given before the waiter brought Julie the highchair. As Britt was looking at her menu she passes over Julie’s kids paper menu and her crayons “here Julie, now you can see what you want to eat, just make sure to tell us when you know.”

Britt turns the switch on at the table to tell the waiter they need him. When he arrives she lets him know that she needs a kids cup of water for Julie and a glass of water for herself.

The waiter got away and returned som minutes later with a mineral water bottle that he opened in front of them, while Lynn took Julie's sippy cup and opened it before he could feel with water

"Julie honey are you thirsty?" Lynn asked to her adored nephew who did yes with her little head while her aunty took the sippy cup from the diaper bag and filling it with water, before close it wit its cap and giving it to the little girl "here is it" the blond girl said. 

Julie took the sippy cup and drunk some sip of water before rest it on the tray lf the high chair and continued to colour the menù. 

Britt and Lynn thanked the waiter for the three waters and then looked at the menu. Britt saw they had her favorite meal and knew what she was getting. She then checked in on Julie and asked her “what do you want to eat Julie?”

Julie looked the menu for children, there were the same foods for the adults but with very smaller portions, she read the menu with many attention. 

"aunty?" she call her aunty "can I have the chicken curry?" she asked to aunt Lynn

"Of course sweetie! " the aunt answered her while the waiter took note of it "and for the ladies?"  he asked with the pen in his hand "for me curry rice but not very spicy please" Lynn said to the waiter who took note waiting for Brit decide what she wanted eat. 

Britt looked up at the waiter and told him “I would very much enjoy the buttered chicken and some naan for the table please.”

The waiter took her order and left the table to go put the order into the kitchen and as they waited Britt asked Julie “do you want a sweet for after you eat dinner?”

Britt saw what her niece is pointing at and agrees with the little one “that looks like a very good dessert sweetie, I think we will get a big bowl to share.” Soon their food arrives and is sat in front of everyone and hey start eating, but before Julie can eat Britt pushes Julie’s food away from Julie and gets a bib out of the diaper bag. She puts the bib on her niece and then allows her to eat once her clothes are protected, “There there now you won’t need to go naked after you eat.”

Julie did a very good smile when her aunt consented to her request for the dessert waiting for her food arrived on the table. When it arrived Julie looked the food on the table but she waited that her aunt put her the bib before took her spoon and began to eat her rice with her aunties who ate their food. It was a little spicy the much-needed to be liked by the little girl who ate it very gladly.