LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie took her teacher’s hand and went inside to find her teddy bear. Once inside the room she finds her teddy bear and hugs him tightly, but remembers her mommy is sick and wants to go home now. “School done yet?” she asks Miss Wang impatiently. 

Miss Wang smiled while Julie went to take her Teddy Bear, she smiled when Julie asked her if the school was finished then she looked her swatch saying "not still! In 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2... And one second! Now it's finished do we get out together?" miss Wang asked to Julie offering her hand and doing it with Pam too to bring them outside of the classroom, and to exit of the building. 

Julie looked up at her teacher as she counted down to the end of the school day. She looked up at Miss Wang and picked her arms up to be held “it loud outside.” Which was true at the end of the day all the kids heading outside to their mommies or daddies were extremely loud and it seemed louder outside than inside to Julie. She wanted to be held so she can cover her ears up, or even better if they could wait two minutes for everyone else to dissipate so it won’t be so loud to her.

Miss Wang picked her Julie up and cuddle her a bit to reassure her "yes I know!" she said her gently "but don't warry we will go in five minutes when it will be more silent" she said caressing her back. When all the children were gone miss Wang put the little girl on the ground and took her hand ad that of Julie and brought them to the exit door. 

Julie wrapped her arms around Miss Wang’s neck when she picked her up, as she was picked up her teddy bear fell to the floor. As Miss Wang talked to her and she says that they I’ll wait 5 minutes Julie nodded and said “okies I wait” then she puts her thumb into her mouth since she is sleepy.

They wait the 5 minutes and she was sat down and grabbed her teddy bear and then her teacher’s hand to go outside. Brittany and Lynn were waiting for their niece outside in the yard next to Pam’s mom. Soon they saw Julie coming outside and Lynn bent down to greet Julie.

(your turn to play Julie)

"ok Julie! We will get out when it will be more silent. Ok?" miss Wang said caressing her back, then they waited five minutes and got out of the classroom when the building was silent. 

"do you want walk?" the teacher asked to Julie putting her on the floor and taking her hand before go with her and Pam to the exit door. 

Julie did yes with her little head and when she was put on the ground she ran to her aunties hugging them:

"did you have got funny today?" Lynn asked to Julie who did yes with her little head

"how is mommy?" Julie asked to her aunties hoping to have news about her mother. 

Brittany smiles when Lynn picked Julie up and tells her “mommy is still sick, but Nanny is caring for her and says she should feel better by tomorrow” as she rubs Julie’s bright red hair. Lynn stays with Julie as Miss Wang waves Brittany over, Britt leans over and kisses Julie’s head “be right back little one, then we can go” she walks over to Julie’s teacher

"ok!" the little girl said looking her aunt go to miss Wang and resting her self to her aunt making a yawn, she was a little tired for the day. She waited for her aunt returned to them and did goodbye to her teacher while her aunties started to walking home. 

Britt returns to Julie and Lynn as they start walking out of the schoolyard “Okay, lets go to our hotel room Lynn. That way we can let Julie have a nap before dinner.” She talks to Lynn not even looking at Julie as she is wrapped up in her aunts arms. 

Soon they were at the hotel and Brittany was opening the door. They laid Julie down on the bed and let her sleep. Brittany turned to Lynn “her teacher was telling me that Julie didn’t know she had gone potty today and didn’t know she had messed herself. She also told me that Julie has a very bad diaper rash that was caused by diarrhea.”

"then I think that it's better remove her the diaper to let the skin breathe" Lynn said aproached to the little girl, removing her shorts and untaping the groin of her leotard to untape and remove her diaper looking the big rash "ok. could you pass me the cream from the diaper bag?" she asked her friend while Julie was sleeping sucking her pacifier. 

Britt searched in the diaper bag for some cream and finally found some then handed her friend the tube and watched as she applied the cream to Julie’s sore bottom. After they were finished and Lynn was washing her hands, Britt watched as Julie peed all over he bed as she rolled over in her sleep. She grabbed a clean diaper and tried to catch as much pee as she could so her bed wasn’t soaking wet for her to sleep on tonight. 

Lynn runned to remove the bedspread to see the demage and she did a sigh of relief when she saw that the Mattress was covered with a plastic film, surely to protect it in those cases. Then she picked Julie up and asked to Britt if she could call the room service to ask to the waitress if she could change the sheets. 

Brittany called the front desk and explained the situation to them and they promptly sent housekeeping to their room. As they were waiting Britt told Lynn the staff was coming to clean up and they diapered Julie and wrapped her in a blanket just as the housekeeping staff knocked on the door, they are there to change the sheets.

The hotel waitresses knocked on their room's door introducing themselves and asking to the woman to get out while they changed the sheets, Lynn too Apologized with the two women for the accident. Julie was still half asleep in her auty's arms sucking her pacifier rested to her aunt's shoulder. 

Britt and Lynn waited outside of the room as housekeeping changes the sheets. As they leave the room they leave an extra set of sheets and a clean bedspread for them just in case of another accident.

After the housekeeping staff leaves they head back into the room and Britt asks Lynn “should we order food in or do you think we should go out to eat?”

"I'm ok with only you decide" Lynn said while Julie woke up on her aunt's bed. Her butty and groin still hurt before the rash but it was a little better then before, she had still her pacifier in her mouth and she was sucking it. 

Britt and Lynn both noticed that Julie was waking up slowly so they let her wake up until they see her sit up slowly. Then Britt sat on the edge of the bed and asked Julie “do you want to eat in the hotel room or do you want to go out to a real restaurant with your aunties to have some dinner?”

"I want go to the restaurant!" Julie said after aunt Lynn removed the pacifier from her mouth and after she put it in its case and in her handbag, she knew that her mother wanted that Julie used it only while she slept and she remembered how was been hard for the little girl get used to not use of it from awake

"ok. Little candy" she said  caressing her back "stay with aunty Brit while I brush my tooth, I return soon. Ok?" she said caressing red little girl's hair. 

Britt stayed with Julie and remembered that they never put butt rash cream on the little one when she peed on the bed earlier. As she sat on the bed with Julie, Britt tells the little one “sweet one I have to change your diaper. Can you lay back for me and I’ll be real quick.”

Julie layed down on the bed helped by her aunty, and let her untape her diaper blushing a little bit while the woman opened it 

"doctor Teddy bear!" she asked while her aunty took the baby wipes, she wanted hugged him while her aunt cleaned her princess parts. 

As Julie laid down on the bed Britt got a clean diaper out of the bag and the cream too. As she was walking over to Julie she picked up her bear and handed it to the little girl, “here is your doctor bear sweetie.” 

After Julie calmed down after getting her bear back, Britt opened the diaper up and saw the bad rash for herself. “Oh Julie, I’m so sorry your butty hurts so bad.” She tells her niece as she starts fanning the red butt with the clean, closed diaper to make the rash not sting so bad.  As soon as her butt was air aided Britt wipes it with a wipe but not before telling Julie “aunty has to clean your sore bottom now.”

Julie hugged his doctor bear while her aunty opened her diaper, she looked away when her aunty talked about the rash in her butty, she appreciated the fact that her aunty tried to relieve the pain a little bit on her butty, she didn’t said anything when her aunty begun to clean her butty, but she complained sometimes during the process. 

Britt took her time wiping her niece’s red bottom with the wipe. Every time she got to one spot in particular she could hear Julie hiss in air and feel her tense up and as she wiped it Britt would try and calm her niece as she wiped her. Soon she was finished wiping it clean and she has Julie’s legs in the air she pulls the soiled diaper out from under the small girl and makes sure she is dry as she keeps air drying her before she slides a clean diaper under Julie’s butt and opens the tube of butt cream. As soon as Britt opens the tube of cream Lynn steps out of the bathroom and Britt asks her “can you come comfort Julie while I put rash cream on her, she is basically raw back here in one area.”