LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie looked up and had tears in her eyes. She asks with her voice cracking “strawberry?”. She is wondering if they have strawberries instead of the bananas. Then she asks as she doesn’t see it today, “my milk? Where my milk?”

"ok. Little one but I haven't it here" the teacher said her gently "but you wil can have it when we will return to the classroom. Ok?" she said forgetting that the little girl had to return at home after she get out of school. 

Julie looked at Pam and noticed she didn’t have milk either and she asked Miss Wang “where Pam milk?” Trying to convey to Miss Wang that they didn’t get anything to drink for lunch. “I thirsty!!!!!!” She says slamming her little hands flat onto the table.

"now I give it too" she said filling two bottles of milk and giving its to the little girls "drink up because your aunties are waiting for you" the teacher said gently to Julie, looking the clock on the wall "oh today we aren't late! You can drink quietly" miss Wang said her gently. 

Julie saw that Miss Wang was getting them milk and when she handed Juliet’s cup back to her she smiled at her teacher and thanked her “fank you Miss Wang.” Once the cup was settled ahem grabbed the cup and tarted drinking very fast from it. Too fast actually which makes her have the hiccups.

"oh Julie! You didn't have to drink so fast" miss Wang said her gently "yes I said it was time to go but there's still some time" she said her "now let's go through the hiccups" the teacher said to Julie making her seat down and bringing her knees to her chest, she waited some second Until the hiccups passed. 

Julie did as Miss wang showed her and slowly the hiccups slowed down. Once they stopped Julie whined “but they waiting... you said!!” She didn’t understand why Miss Wang told her to hurry up then slow down, it made no sense to her little brain. She wanted dessert and they didn’t have any today which confused her too, why did they not have it today? She didn’t say anything to her teacher about the dessert again, so she just picked up her milk cup and shook it to see if there as some left.

"I'm sorry" miss Wang said to Julie "I was convinced that we were late" the teacher explained her "but we're not. We have another half hour" she said her gently "what do you think about play with Pam maintime?" the teacher asked to Julie. 

Julie wasn’t happy, “you lie! I don’t like you!” she tells her teacher. She isn’t having much more of school today “I want to go home!!!” she says as she buries her head into her arms and lays it on the table. 

"honey listen me please!" miss Wang said her "I didn't say that your aunties willn't come to take you but that they will come later then as I said" she explained her "look! She said indicating a big clock hanging on the wall "it's 2:30 p.m. your aunties will come to take you to 3:00 p.m then how long will they come to get you?" the teacher asked her gently "do you want do something so that this half hour passes faster?" miss Wang asked to Julie caressing her red hair. 

Julie looked at the clock and had no idea what it said, she could never read that kind of clock. She just looked back at Miss Wang and glared at her. She didn’t understand what was being asked of her and just lays her head down. When Miss Wang asked her if she wanted to do something she looked up and asked her “outside play?”

"I was going to propose it to you" miss Wang said to Julie going to take Pam and informing her that they were going to play outside and the little girl took Julie hand and followed them outside to the kindergarten "miss Wang I pee pee!" Pam said to the teacher "ok little one" the teacher said to the little girl, then she said to Julie if she needed to a diaper change too and brought Pam to a bench on which she put her lying down and began to untape the groin of Pam's leotard and her diaper. 

Julie smiles as she took Miss Wang’s hand and was led outside to the playground. She was so happy to be outside so when Pam told Miss Wang that she pee peed, Julie didn’t care she was outside! When Miss Wang asked her if she needed a change too Julie didn’t even hear her she was off and waddling to the playground’s slide; her diaper is obviously drooping and could use a change.

Miss Wang untaped and opened Pam's diaper startting to clean gently her private parts with a wipe while the little girl looked around sucking her thumb that the teacher replaced with her paci. When miss Wang finished to clean Pam's little flower and butty the teacher took Pam's ankles, picked her up and removed Pam's wet diappy and replaced it with a new diaper closing and taping it, before coat the little girl again tickling her tummy helping her to get upget up and saying her to go to play

"ok Julie it's your turn now. Come here that I change your diaper!" miss Wang said to Julie patting the bench. 

Julie was having so much fun playing that she didn’t notice that Miss wang was calling her name. She just kept playing with some spinning blocks that are integrated into the play set. She doesn’t want to stop even when she sees Pam coming up the steps to go down the slide.

Soon Julie feels herself being picked up out of her comfort zone and she starts kicking and screaming “No! Let me down! I want to pway! No need clean diapee it fine!” She obviously doesn’t know how much she has used the diaper that is about to fall off of her or leak and in down her legs.

"Julie not! Your diaper is going to fall down" miss Wang said her gently but firmly "come on! Now we change the diappy and then you can return to play" she said her "we need only to some minutes" she said bringing her to the beach and laying down on it. 

Julie was kicking and screaming the entire time Miss Wang carried her to the bench “No! You mean! Let me play! Let Me Down!!!!” She says as she struggles to get free.  Once she is laying down she takes a minute to relax before kicking at Miss Wang “no touch me! Me still dry!” as Miss Wang tries to get to her diaper Julie won’t let her easily. 

"Julie! my patience has a limit" miss Wang said to the little Girl with a firm tone of voice "don't force me to spank you!" the teacher said the capricious little girl "if you would be good by now I would have done it and you could have gone to play" the teacher said her removing little girl's shorts and untaping the groin of her leotard. 

Once she feels Miss Wang’s Hand on the snaps at her groin she wiggles more “no touch, me hurt” her real motive of not wanting Miss Wang to touch her becomes clear. As soon as miss Wang gets her diaper lowered she can see Julie has a horrible case of diarrhea and has caused her to have a bad diaper rash that is even on her vagina. She winces as she is cleaned and almost starts crying.

"Honey! if I hadn't changed your diaper it would have been a lot worse" miss Wang said to Julie starting to clean her as gently as she could careful not to hurt the little girl too much while the little girl was sobbing. When the teacher finished to clean the little girl, and she had removed her dirty diaper from under her butty, she took the cream she squeezed a large amount of it in her hand and started to spread a very abundant Layer on Julie's private parts

"here's little one! soon it will be better" she said her very sweetly caressing her little tummy "now I have to put a new diaper on you" she said her taking a clean diaper and opening it, taking Julie for the ankles and rising her up to put a fresh diaper under her butty closing and taping it "I will say about to her aunts when they will come to take her" miss Wang said herself before ask to Julie if he still wanted to play. 

Julie didn’t know why she hurt down there just that it was bad. As she is sobbing she asks “what worse?” and tries to look down to see what is wrong with her. As she tries she sees all the poopies and looks worried “when that happen?” she asks her teacher completely confused.

When the cream was put on her she jumped at the cool feeling on her privates and understands that her teacher is trying to help her and calms down. Once she is diapered and sat up she looks around at Pam having fun on the swings. She nods her head that she wants to play more and wished she could swing without being hurt but so she goes over and lays on her belly on the swing and pushes herself into the air as she looks down so that it appears she starts to “fly”. 

"I don't think that you would want o know it" miss Wang answered her gently "I think that now that I cared it, it will Heal very soon" she the teacher said her gently "now I will say to your aunties about it and they will continue to care it. Ok?" she said her gently caressing her. Then the teacher loocked her and Pam go to the swing and started to play following them to don't lose sight of them. 

Julie nodded her head that she understood that Miss Wang would talk with her aunties today about her hurting. Julie then went to go swing and saw that Miss Wang was following her. She turned around when she saw that her teacher was following them and asked her “where miss hippo and my teddy at?” since their stuffed animals are still in the classroom from before mealtime. 

"oh yeah!" miss Wang said her "do we go to take them?" miss Wang asked them offering her hand to the two girls. Pam took her hand and followed her to their classroom where she took her miss Hippo hugging her very much before return to give her hand to miss Wang.