LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie smiled to her aunt "it was yummy!" she said her "more I helped to prepare it! Than I think that it was even better!" she said smiling finishing to eat the apple. When she finished to eat Julie asked if she could got up to stay on aunty Bry knees. 

"not because I couldn't stay in the classroom because the noise the teacher Brought me before in Infirmary, but I didn't want stay here then I ask to the nurse to get me to the kitchen and I helped the cooks to prepare the lunch" Julie's explained to her aunt with a smile. 

Heather heard the story from Julie and smiled knowing that Miss Wang gave a different version but didn’t mention anything. Britt smiled down at Julie, as she cleaned off her hands, mouth and face and lifted her down. “Go attack Lynn as I clean up” Britt whispers to Julie

"is it all OK?" Melinda asked to Heather helping her to clear the table while Julie was playing with her godmothers "are you Troubled for what Julie's teacher said you?" she asked her "don't worry!" she said her with a smile "sometimes children make tantrums specially to the daycare" the nanny said her "the most important thing is that they don't break the rules" she said her smiling "I'm sure that the last time miss Wang will know how to menage her!" Melinda said to Heather smiling. 

Heather smiles at Melinda and ales a deep breath as she does the dishes, “I’m fine, it’s just weird to hear Julie’s version where she told us that she asked the nurse if she could go help the cooks.” She dries off a plate, “where she actually threw a huge fit and told the nurse she didn’t like her and didn’t want to be near her so the nurse took her to the cooks because she couldn’t deal with her screaming any more.” Heather breathes again as she dries off another plate, “I’m not sure how she didn’t break the rules honestly.” 

"don't you think that the nurse took Julie to the cook because she saw that Julie was agitated, and she wanted help her to calm down? " the nanny asked her gently "I'm sure that the nurse understood Julie he would never say those things in normal conditions, but she was under stress in that moment" she said her trying to reassure the woman "Monday Julie will do the visit to Otolaryngology and after it will be more easy, both for Julie both for you and everyone" nanny said helping Heather to get the dishes dried and put them in its place. 

Heather shakes her head no, “no, I think she yelled at the nurse to get her way. It wouldn’t be the first time she has done it.” She sighs remembering the time Julie screamed at the doctors office so long she never gotten one of her booster shots. 

"then you have to correct this behavior immediately!" nanny Melinda said to Heather "first of all you should discover why she behave in this way, maybe she search attention or maybe she needed something hels" the nanny explained her. Maintime Julie was yawning in her aunt's arms resting herself to her shoulder while aunty Lynn cuddled her kissing her temple. 

“I want to correct it, but every time I tried in the past she just acted worse and worse until I finally called you.” Heather admits in defeat a second she sits down. “I don’t know what I did wrong.” She says as she lays her head down before remembering Julie and the time. “Oh, I need to get Julie to bed before she gets cranky.” She says as he stands up.

"ok" Melinda said her smiling "get her to bed and Then we will talk about with calm" the nanny said her. Maintime the movie was finished and Julie was enjoying Lynn cuddles "Julie it's time to beddyby" nanny said while Heather was picking the little girl up "aunty!" Julie said wining. 

As Heather was picking up Julie, she whined for her aunty, “shh it’s okay Julie, your aunties will be here tomorrow too. Let’s get you into some clean warm jammies after a bath, would you like a bubble bath tonight sweetie?” Heather says as he carries Julie upstairs to the bathroom where there is a nice warm bath waiting for her and the supplies are there to change her daughter.

"noo! With me!" Julie said taking Lynn's hand and not leaving it, she wanted that her aunty went to the bathroom with them "can I come with you?" Lynn asked to Heather seeing that Julie was insisting so much. 

Heather sighs as Julie is getting more and more cranky, “yes, it’s fine Julie that Lynnie comes with us.” She turns her head so she is talking more to Lynn to Julie, “but remember Julie, bath time is relaxing and not for making funnies.” She says so Lynn knows that she shouldn’t rile Julie up during her bath.

"don't worry Heather!" Lynn said her caressing Julie back and little Head "are we going to wash the butty?" Lynn asked to Julie who said yes before follow Heather and Julie to the up floor an opening the door of the bathroom for Heather an Melinda before she get in the bathroom with them. 

Heather smiles as she knows that Lynn knows not to play with Julie in the bath since it’s bedtime. She starts the water and undresses Julie to her diaper and then untapes it and slowly removes the front and washes her princess parts with a warm wash cloth before picking her up and ploping her into the warm bath.

She washes her daughter quickly and then takes her out and dries her off and carries her to her bedroom. As they are heading to the nursery Heather rubs Julie’s back and quietly whispers to Julie “tell Lynn and Nanny nighty night that you will see them in the morning” she didn’t want Julie to make a fuss about going to bed.

Julie gave a hug to aunty Lynn and went to the living room to give a hug to aunty Brie saying her too "nighty night aunty!" then she run to her mommy to be picked up and carried to her room where she did a big yawn and put her thumb in her mouth resting her self to her mommy's shoulder, "it's been a funny day" Julie said putting her thumb in her mouth again. 

Heather picked up the naked Julie and carries her to the nursery and lays her down on the changing table and puts her pacifier into her mouth removing the thumb in the process “use this sweetie, not your thumbie”. She diapers Julie into a thick overnight diaper and then pulls on a yellow onesie and a lime green footed sleeper and talks with her “it has been a fun day today! And tomorrow after school they will be here too, so have some good sleepies and mommy will see you in the morning sweetie!” She says as she picks Julie up and carries her over to the crib and lays her down. Heather raises the side and covers Julie up, she then walks out the room and turns out the lights. “Night night Juliebug, have good dreams”

Julie began immediately to suck her paci while she was diapered by her mommy "Mr. Eo! (Mr. Leo)" Julie said with her paci still in her mouth while her mom put her the onesie. She did a big smile behind her pacifier after her mom said her that her aunties would returned the day after before be put in her crib. She let herself to be covered by her mom and she fell in asleep with a little smile in her mouth. 

Heather comes out into the living room and it’s down “she is fast asleep, and I’m ready for bd myself.” She hopes Britt and Lynn understand. “Girls please excuse me as I go to bed for the night, you can either spend the night on the couch or at the hotel down the road.”

"of course! And sorry for had keeped you awake" Lynn said her "we had  booked a room in the hotel, towards that now we might come so as not to disturb?" Lynn asked to Heather while she accompanied them to the door. 

Heather was a good hostess and showed them out, she was thankful that the girls had planned ahead and gotten a hotel room. As Britt and Lynn were at the door she hugged both of them and thanked them for coming to surprise Julie at school. After they leave she locks the door and slumps against it, she is exhausted and isn’t sure why.

”Melinda, I’m going to go lay down, I don’t feel so good.” she says as she uses all her strength to stand up and walk to the stairs. 

"ok!" Melinda said "are you ok?" the nanny asked her a little worried "can I do something to help you?" she asked to the woman hoping that was only ok. Than she went in her room and she prepared her self for the night before go to bed. 

Heather wasn’t sure if she isn’t okay or not, “I’m just super tired Melinda. I’ll take my shower in the morning before I get Julie up.” she tells Melinda as she pulls herself up the stairs. Once upstairs she went to the bathroom and then to bed.

In the morning she was still feeling exhausted but got up anyways and took a shower before Melinda woke up.

Melinda woke up and went to knock on the bathroom door but when she discovered that it was busy she decided to go to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for everyone. She noticed that Heather wasn't fit then she decided to lighten her work, she decided to prepare a very abundant breakfast for the woman with scrambled eggs, orange juice, and toasts

"she needs energies!" she said her self preparing it, than the nanny went to wake Julie up, taking her up from her crib and putting her on the changing table before remove her pacifier "where is mommy?" Julie asked to the nanny "she is taking a shower" the nanny said her while she was untaping her diaper.