LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

"we are adverse too to the use of pad" the woman reassured Heather "there is a rule specially to ban the use of paddle or similar tools" she said it firmly "but we have various kinds of punishment less drastic too" she explained to the woman at telephone" the woman started to browse her agenda "today isn't possible" she said "can we do tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. Is it possible for you?" she asked. 

The secretary noted the appointment with the lady in her agenda before take leave from the lady. 

"mom I need to the bathroom" Julie said hoping that her mother didn't let her use the potty chear. 

Heather on hangs up the phone and hands it back to Nanny Melinda “thank you Nanny for the use of your phone. We have an appointment for 10 o’clock tomorrow morning to see the headmaster.” After a couple minutes of talking they hear Julie say she needs to use the bathroom heather answers “sorry Julie no big potty for you, you can use your diapers.”

"No I don't want!" Julie said  winning "it's embarrassing!" but she would prefer to keep, at least until her mother and the woman they would be distracted, to go to use the bathroom. She waited that her mother and nanny Melinda started to talk to silently flooding and go to the bathroom with out that the women  noticed it.

"where is Julie?" nanny Melinda asked when she noticed her absence 

Heather is confused on how Julie got out of Nanny’s arms, she has been watching Julie as she snuggled into nanny the entire time she was on the phone. “I don’t care if it’s embarrassing Julie, you know the rules, no big potty or else you get a spanking on your bare bottom again. Now you can use the little potty here or your diapers, take your pick.” Heather says as she pats Julie’s diapered butt.

"I don't want pee in front of nobody!" Julie answered trying to escape from her mother to go the bathroom again, she hoped to do on time but while she wriggle to escape she ran off the pee that wetted the front of the diaper while she burst out crying embarrassed for what happened. 

Heather tries to hold Julie as she wiggled but Julie wiggles herself free and as she did she peed a little bit in the diaper. As she wiggles free the diaper came off and Julie runs off, Heather asks Nanny Melinda confused “should I go get her?”

"definitely yes!" Nanny Melinda answered "and you have to punish her" she said following the little girl tothe bathroom wher she found her crying very loud "then Julie come on!" she said rising the little girl up and going to give her to her mother while she was steel crying for hve peed her self like a baby.

Heather gets up “I know I have to spank her” she says as she goes to the bathroom and opens the door. Nanny Melinda hands Julie to her and Heather holds the 10 year old close as he carries her downstairs rubbing the girl’s bare bottom as she walks. Heather gets downstairs and sits on the floor and lays Julie over her legs like before and starts spanking her as hard as before “bad Julie, you know the rules you not allowed to take off your diaper and are supposed to have an adult change you when you make pee pee or poopies.” Heather emphasizes each word as she spanks Julie and holds Julie’s legs down with her leg. “You are a naughty girl Julie for running away.” In total Heather spanks her over 30 times

Julie who was just crying for have wetted her diaper, and cried more loud for the spanking until she did the last splashes of pee on her mother's skirt . She continued to cry awhile whith her punch on her eyes even when her mother finished to spank her when nanny Melinda aproach her taking her hand.

"com on!" nanny Melinda said bringing Julie to a corner putting her with the face against the corner "now stay here at the shame corner until I or your mother call you!" she said her severely "and don't try to turn around or you will receive another spanking!"

Julie remainde still crying at the corner rubbing her red butty that still stinged very much.

Heather didn’t mind that Julie peed on her as she was spanking her, it most likely going to happen again and it didn’t phase her. As Nanny takes Julie to the corner Heather stands up and asks “shouldn’t Julie be diapered Nanny?”

"you are right!" nanny Melinda said going to take the little girl who was stiil sighing "but after she is diaperd she have to return immediatly at the corner" she added taking gently Julie's arm to bring the little girl  to her mother, who wase taking the baby wipes "I think that you just understood. Lay down on the plaid!" she said her firmly 

"No!" Julie answered before receive another hard spank bursting to cry 

"Lay down on the plaid!" the nanny repeated firmly "don't make me repeat it!" 

than Julie  even if unwillingly laid down on the plaid waiting to be diapered by the mother

Heather watches as Melinda brings Julie over as she is gathering up wipes and a clean diaper. Julie is making this as hard as she can as she kicks the ground when she is laying on the ground shouting “no! no! no!” As Julies’s legs are in the air heather grabs them and smacks her butt “lay still Julie!” Julie lays still as Heather diapers her up, “now back into the shame corner you go Julie!” Heather takes Julie’s hand and leads her back to the corner “don’t move or look around or more spankings!” 

After Julie is in the corner Heather cleans up the dirty diaper and asks Melinda “what now Nanny? Should I fix lunch?”

"now she has to stay here for ten minutes" nanny Melinda explained to Heater being careful to not be heared by the little girl "if she move or loock arround the time restart from the begin. did you understand?" she asked to heater while they were to the kitchen "ehm! and it would be better if you make her do a nap before get out from home" the nanny said to the woman "I will think to look Julie while are preparing the lunch "could you prepare something that she like very much?" the nanny asked her "I think that since she had just a very bad day I think that it can help her to adjust her mood" she said before seat down on the sofa don't losing sight of the girl.

Meanwhile  julie was still sighing, with the face against the corner ,she knew that her mother and the nanny were get out from the living room but , for the various spankings that she receved, she didn't dare turn around for the fear to be punished. She was tempted to turn the face to only know if her mother or Nanny Melinda were here behind her and she was going to turn her self when she thouht back and renunced.

Heather nods when Melinda says that Julie has to stay there for 10 minutes and if she moves or looks around the timer starts over. Heather asks Nanny “how do I know if she looks around or moves out of the corner if I can’t see her when you aren’t here?”

Heather thinks of what Julie’s favorite meal is, she has always like macaroni and cheese with bacon in it and green beans. Heather makes the macaroni and cheese from scratch like Julie likes it and Julie can smell the bacon cooking.

Julie was very sad and angry before the punishment, at the first she was spanked very hard for the first time in her live, then she was diapered like a baby girl, she didn’t understand the reason of this changing in her life. She waited in the corner still sobbing though she smelled the smell of her favorite food and she did a little shy smile. 

The bacon was soon mixed in to the mac and cheese and the green beans done. Heather comes to Nanny Melinda and asks her in a voice that Julie can not hear  “is there a special plate for Julie?”

While Julie was grounded her mommy had cooked for her and now that the punishment time was finished nanny Melinda came to take her picked her up and after have caressed her little butty and back she brought her to the kitchen where she put her on a chair "we would need to a bib too" she said taking a big towel and wrapping it around "we will buy it to the shop where we will go this evening" said making ha caressed on July's head while Heather filled the little girl's dish "what do you think about seat down next you daughter and help her to eat?" the nanny asked to Heather smiling before seat down next the woman. 

Heather makes a regular plate for Julie as Nanny Melinda gathers Julie from the corner. “I agree we will need a few bibs for Julie, what about special toddler forks for her so she doesn’t hurt herself when eating, should we get some of those too?” Heather asks as she sits the plate down in front of Julie.

”I would love to sit next to Julie and help the little one eat” Heather isn’t really worried about Julie’s responses anymore now that her but is red and hurting. Julie takes a spoon and gets some macaroni and cheese on a small spoon for her daughter to eat. “Ready Julie? Open up for the princess train” heather says as she moves the spoon towards julie’s mouth.

Julie turn her face: "mom I can eat alone" she complained pouting and crossing her arms "I don't need to your help" 

"I understand this" nanny Melinda answered smiling to the little girl "but it's important to rebuild a good relationship with you mommy" she explained her calmly "it's important for her because she loves you very much and I'm sure that Is that so for you too because you love her too" the nanny said caressing the little girl's head. 

"she prepared this food only for you" nanny Melinda added "it would be nice if you make her happy eating it" 

Julie didn't know how to do, she appreciated that her mom had cooked her favorite food for her though ehe would have preferred feed herself, then she decided to open her mouth for her mom. 

(do you like how the is roleplay going? Or would you prefer make some changes?) 

Heather is sitting there with the spoon held out waiting for Julie to eat the macaroni and cheese, once Julie opened her mouth Heather put the spoon in her mouth “mmmmm yummy isn’t it Julie? Mommy made it special for you cause I know it’s your favorite.” Heather fed Julie and took a spoonful of the green beans next, “it’s your favorite green beans too!” She puts the green beans close to her mouth after she finishes chewing the macaroni and cheese 

Julie continued to be feed by her mother blushing when she noticed that nanny Melinda was looking her with a smile while she ate her lunch 

"What do you watch?" Julie said gressively before opening her mouth again for her mom "nothing!" nanny Melinda said calmly before continuing to eat her lunch. 

“Nanny I have some milk in the refrigerator, can you make a cup for Julie please?” Heathers asks as she is feeding Julie the apple sauce she loved as a child.

"of course" the nanny answered to Heather "I go to take the baby bottles OK? You know what you have to do if she don't behave like a good girl. Right?" the nanny said before leave the room and go to the basement to take the baby bottles from the a bag and return to the kitchen where she rinsed it and filled with fresh milk before rest it on the table. 

" no! Not a bottle" Julie complained.