LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather took off Julie’s school clothes so she was naked and hen removed her diaper and hanged her stinky little girl. “You are such a good girl for mommy to make poopies in your diaper. I bet your tummy feels lots better.” She praises her daughter as she changes her into a orange onesie and a pair of zipper pajamas. “Now, go find Britty and snuggle in for a quiet movie.” she says as she goes to throw the diaper away.

Julie did a shy smile while her mom praised her to have been a good girl and let her self to have a change of clothes. 

"can I have my paci while I look tv with aunties?" she asked to her mom with her puppy look. 

Heather smiles and asks “if you have your paci then how will you eat the popcorn and candies?” she really doesn’t want Julie to use it for that amount of time so she is trying to convince Julie she can’t eat with it in her mouth.

Julie didn't know what to say, she wanted enjoy the movie with her auntie enjoying the popcorn and the candies "ok" she said to her mom before to be brought to the living room and put on aunt Lynn's Knees, where she rested her back to her goodmother stomach with Lynn who tickled her hip making her giggle.

While Julie scurried to the movie, Heather went to throw the used diaper away and to start on dinner.

as Julie came to the tv Britt smiled as she turned on the My Little Pony movie as Lynn tickled her Britt slapped Lynn’s hands “no, it’s quiet time, otherwise Julie has to take a nap.”

Britt only let Julie eat maybe 10 small chocolate coated candies slowly through the movie. After the movie ended Heather came back into the room and turned off the tv. “Who’s ready for dinner!?” She asks excitedly. 

"me!" Julie said rising her hand "I want help!" she said running to wash your hands and going to help nanny Melinda and her aunties to set the table for the dinner, she carried the dishes to aunt Britt and runned to take the glasses to give its to her aunty. 

Lynn and Britt followed as Julie ran to the kitchen to help. Britt was handed the dishes and set the table, as Julie ran to get the glasses Lynn caught her and held her “calm down little one, you know the rule. No running in the kitchen.” Lynn remembers Bill telling Julie that when she was really little.

"ok!" Julie said walking with the glasses to the dining room before while Nanny Melinda was carrying a big bowl full of Salad and Heather carried the first reach. Then Julie let herself to be helped by aunt Lynn to be seated down on her high chair while nanny Melinda a bib to the woman so that she would tie it around the girl's neck making her a caress that Julie liked very much. 

After everyone sat down Heather brought over the chicken cordon blue and gave everyone a piece and then sat down next to the high chair and cut up Julie's before putting the cut up pieces onto the tray. “Enjoy please.” After that she added some salad onto the tray. “There you go sweetie, now be a good girl and use your fingers.” She says as she sits a sippy cup full of milk onto the tray as well.

Julie let her mommy cut her cordon blue in little pieces before take one piece with her hand and put it in his mouth tasting and enjoying it while she listened the adults who talked

Lynn was proposing herself to babysit Julie when nanny Melinda would return at her home. 

“Oh, I’m not sure Lynn. I am thinking Melinda will be here for a couple of months if I have read the brochure right.” She says eating her dinner. She doesn’t really want her friend to babysit Julie after Melinda leaves, she wants Julie to be babysat by someone from the agency.

"I can't say precisely how many times I should remain here" nanny said to Lynn understanding what Heather was meant to say "usually the time that I need is a month, but sometime I need to two or three months" 

"oh. I wanted let you know that I am available and I'd really like it" Lynn said to Heather gently. 

Heather smiles “thanks Lynn that means a lot. But I think she will be better off, at first, with a babysitter from the aarpu.” Heather looks over at Julie’s tray and puts more chicken on it “here is more chicky Julie.”

“I knows, thanks Lynn.” Heather says as she eats her dinner. As she eats she looks over at Julie’s tray and sees it’s almost empty again, she asks her daughter “do you want more yummy salad Juliebug or some yummy fruit?”

Heather stood up and kissed Julie’s head “of course you can have some apple slices.” She says as she goes over to the counter and starts cutting up Julie’s favorite kind of apple.

Britt was confused on how this service works, “Melinda, can you please explain what services your company offers and what age ranges you cover?”

Julie looked smiling her mommy who peeled the apple for her. Maintime Nanny was talking with Britt:

"AARPU is not a company but an association" the nanny explained her "we work with underages with difficulties in relationship with the other, or with parents who had difficulties in menagement of their children" she said her "every members of the AARPU is chosen basing on his curriculum and his degrees. For example I have a graduation in education sciences, and I did one of the best first aid course of the state" she said her eating her food "AARPU offer many way to help the children entrusted to us, from pediatrician to preschool and nannies like me who offer consulting to the parents of the children" she said her "usually we have children covering an age group from 7 to 15 years old" nanny Melinda said "but in very rare cases we accept a little younger or a little older children or teenagers" nanny Melinda explained her. 

Heather is cutting up the apple and then puts 5 slices onto the tray for Julie, “here you are sweetie, enjoy the apple” she sits down and enjoys the rest of her meal. As Britt was talking with Melinda “oh, I’m so glad there is a service for parents that need it. I wish my mom had a service for my brother, he was a wild case and is now in prison for shooting a security guard at a bank he was trying to rob.”

"I'm very sorry for your brother!" nanny said touching Britt hand "the founder of AARPU has a similar story" the nanny said "that's why he founded AARPU to avoid that other children do the same end of his daughter in his case" Melinda said her "I'm happy that you're understood in the end, you seemed a little skeptical of me" 

Britt nods “I was skeptical but at least it isn’t being forced upon the parents, that is what I was worried about.” She says as he did at a the eat of her meal. After everyone finishes up eating Heather clears the table and as she does she puts some cut up macerated strawberries onto Julie’s tray “here is your dessert Julie, enjoy the yummy berries.”

"No! The parents or the guardians contact us and we give a hand" Melinda said her eating the last bite of salad and going to offer a a basket of fruit to Britt before take a little bunch of grapes and pass it to Heather, before eat a bean. 

"other doubts?" nanny asked to Bri smiling ready to answer to her questions. 

Heather smiles as the grapes were passed to her and she put a few onto Julie’s tray before she clears the table. “No I don’t have any other questions, thanks you have answered them all.” She turns and asks Julie as she eats the fruit  “How was lunch at school today Julie?” Britt asked her little niece.